First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Joe Chen Qiao En as Shan Cai
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
There is not going to be a movie or series by Qiao En. Ming Dao, Sam, Ehlo and Jason. They are just doing the promotional poster. Why can't you guys read before posting?
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hwa ahn dang
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
it's so lame to promote the movies that you are not in it (well, they are paid...so I think it is just ok) ...I mean, even it is just for promotion, some people might think that they are on the movies which they are not...can the real casts--those japanese promote their movies on that country? just asking...
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

crisrich_yee wrote:


opaloveee wrote:

where did you hear itt?

Chen Qiao En in the main actress in Fated To Love You. look her up on wikipedia or any forums in cr...


I've read it in Asianfanatic News...

here's a link http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Taiwanese-ShanCai-Chen-QiaoEn-Promotes-Hana-Yori-Dango-Final-and-Hopes-to-Lend-Fated-s-Luck-to-the-Movie-talk571023.html

and here's some pic of her as Makino Tsukushi :





Sh'es cute, but i don't think she fits the character 'cause Makino Tsukushi is more of a tomboy...
Posted 8/21/08

crisrich_yee wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


koi_jap wrote:

well, They're good choices but I'm wondering.....


Why not just get the original characters from Meteor Garden?!


It would be much exciting! and plus the original F4 are gorgeous!


wanna see Barbie together with Jerry, Vic, Vanness and Ken!


i agree! coz it's been a long time the last time the MG CAST been together!!



i also agree... But it's not that bad isn't it? Well, i miss MG Cast too. Especially Xi Men.... Hope there will be MG3 and Xi Men and Xiao You will end up together!


do you think is too late to have that! im okey with a movie like HYD!! haha.


2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Balayan, Batangas...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

AnimexAngel wrote:


crisrich_yee wrote:


opaloveee wrote:

where did you hear itt?

Chen Qiao En in the main actress in Fated To Love You. look her up on wikipedia or any forums in cr...


I've read it in Asianfanatic News...

here's a link http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Taiwanese-ShanCai-Chen-QiaoEn-Promotes-Hana-Yori-Dango-Final-and-Hopes-to-Lend-Fated-s-Luck-to-the-Movie-talk571023.html

and here's some pic of her as Makino Tsukushi :





Sh'es cute, but i don't think she fits the character 'cause Makino Tsukushi is more of a tomboy...


LOL!!! Have you seen Prince Turned into a Frog? She's a bit tomboy in that drama...
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
o.0....... Intresting....
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bullshit City
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

agaesshi wrote:
can the real casts--those japanese promote their movies on that country? just asking...

of course they can.. why u ask stupid question?

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hwa ahn dang
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

iLucifer wrote:


agaesshi wrote:
can the real casts--those japanese promote their movies on that country? just asking...

of course they can.. why u ask stupid question?


why don't they just go there and promote it?
if that's a stupid question, why bother answering it? don't u think stupid questions deserve stupid answers from stupid people???
and why "dropped" the word "stupid" here?! do u think you are all that?

123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bullshit City
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

agaesshi wrote:

iLucifer wrote:

agaesshi wrote:
can the real casts--those japanese promote their movies on that country? just asking...

of course they can.. why u ask stupid question?

why don't they just go there and promote it?
if that's a stupid question, why bother answering it? don't u think stupid questions deserve stupid answers from stupid people???
and why "dropped" the word "stupid" here?! do u think you are all that?

i said they can promote it but i dont know why they don't.
and i did give u a stupid answer for ur stupid question.

also i like to drop the word stupid everywhere i go so stupid people like u pick it up LOL
lastly no i do not think i am all that.. i just think i am all there
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:

Nooo! My friend's crush is one of the F4.. Sam Wang!!! don't know why I don't like him.....


i dont like him either..
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
qiao en + ming dao = perfect .
she's a very good actor .. i've seen all her drama ..
get to see different character she act as ...
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
She's cute
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Balayan, Batangas...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

kuriskuris wrote:

She's cute


100% agree!
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
man,they look odd.
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Balayan, Batangas...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

bored_dude wrote:

man,they look odd.


Why do you think so?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.