First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ID cards
Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/20/08



Class:A
Username: lil_anime_cutiiie
Name:Mello
Age:15
B-day:28 december
student
Pic:



but what class?? science, math...???


Crap sorry! music! ^.^"

Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look down and im...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Class: Science B
Username: khoax123
Name: John
Age: 16
B-day: 26/10/91
Maddy school (teacher or student): Student
Pic:
Member
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Class:science and cooking (can i make my way into a sports class somehow too?)
Username:jpnzshortee
Name:miho
Age:17
B-day:July 7
Maddy school (teacher or student):student
Pic:
Posted 8/21/08

lil_anime_cutiiie wrote:

Class:A
Username: lil_anime_cutiiie
Name:Mello
Age:15
B-day:28 december
student
Pic:







Posted 8/21/08

khoax123 wrote:

Class: Science B
Username: khoax123
Name: John
Age: 16
B-day: 26/10/91
Maddy school (teacher or student): Student
Pic:


Sorry that in wallpaper is girl!

Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Look down and im...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Cool thanks itz awsome!!
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

jpnzshortee wrote:


Class:science and cooking (can i make my way into a sports class somehow too?)
Username: jpnzshortee
Name:miho
Age:17
B-day:July 7
Maddy school (teacher or student):student
Pic:


ok then u will be in sport class, too, A or B class???
















Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Class: Sports
Username: LovePink18
Name: Valerie
B-day: January 18
Maddy School: Student
Pic:
Posted 8/21/08

LovePink18 wrote:

Class: Sports
Username: LovePink18
Name: Valerie
B-day: January 18
Maddy School: Student
Pic:





Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

pelite222 wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Class: Sports
Username: LovePink18
Name: Valerie
B-day: January 18
Maddy School: Student
Pic:







Oppps. Gomen, i forgot to put my age in. It's 13. But if u can't re-do it. Never mind. Thnx anyway!!!! ^^
Moderator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
how about tech-class id card??
Posted 8/21/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:

how about tech-class id card??



oh yeah...wait a little bit!
Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
ARIGATO! ^.^ its nice...^.^
(\ /)
( ..)~♥~
c('')(") love mello!
Moderator
2919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderlandd~~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Username: Moodlight
Name: Sabrina
Blood type: O
B-day: Dec.5
Maddy's school's teacher/ student: teacher
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username:JigokuTsuushin
Name:Yukari
Blood type:AB
B-day:October 21
Maddy's school's teacher/ student:Student
Class:Music n Sport (A)
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.