Post Reply The Pink Pearl Kingdom
Moderator
6540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 11/7/08
Konichiwa Pink Mermaido~
Here is where you can get a Pink Pearl Kingdom Membership Card.

Theese are the positions.
Hurry up & apply. =D

Fill this form:
Name:(your name)
MerName:(your Mermaid name, Luchia is already taken)
D.O.B:(date of birth)
Gender:(male/female)
Status:(Hime/Hime Helper/Knight/MerPerson)
Table keys:(so that I know that your not faking that you're a Pink Pearl Member)
Picture:(put it in a spoiler&Mermaid Melody Charaters are off limits)
Card Style:(Style 1/2/3)
Pic Style:(PicSmall/Medium/Big)

Membership Cards:

Style 1


Style 2


Style 3


Hime:
Luchia-sama (princessxangelxyumei)
2 hime-helpers:


3 knights:
Tundrea (mermaid_blue_pearl)


MerPeople:
Anna (niqui)
Member
9175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
Name: Hiruki
MerName: Pick for me k!
D.O.B: April 9
Gender: Female
Status: Pick for me.. But i want hime so much!
Table keys: ???
Picture:

Card Style:(Style 3)
Pic Style:medium
Posted 9/3/08
Name: Annabelle
MerName: Tundrea
D.O.B: 8/2/1995
Gender: Female
Status: Knight
Table keys: 1 4 2 (i think...... it was hard so yeah)
Picture:

Card Style: 2
Pic Style:Medium
Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Name:Jasmin
MerName:Anna
D.O.B:april 12
Gender:female
Status:pick for me please
Table keys:sorry i forgot it but i think it was 1 0 somthing gomen
Picture:

Card Style:2
Pic Style:Big
Creator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

hitachinxtamakixjunshunxharuhi wrote:

Name: Hiruki
MerName: Pick for me k!
D.O.B: April 9
Gender: Female
Status: Pick for me.. But i want hime so much!
Table keys: ???
Picture:

Card Style:(Style 3)
Pic Style:medium


here ur card sorry for the late reply!

Creator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:

Name: Annabelle
MerName: Tundrea
D.O.B: 8/2/1995
Gender: Female
Status: Knight
Table keys: 1 4 2 (i think...... it was hard so yeah)
Picture:

Card Style: 2
Pic Style:Medium


sorry for the late reply >.< here

Creator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

niqui wrote:

Name:Jasmin
MerName:Anna
D.O.B:april 12
Gender:female
Status:pick for me please
Table keys:sorry i forgot it but i think it was 1 0 somthing gomen
Picture:

Card Style:2
Pic Style:Big


here sorry for the late reply >.<



Member
9175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

natshume wrote:


hitachinxtamakixjunshunxharuhi wrote:

Name: Hiruki
MerName: Pick for me k!
D.O.B: April 9
Gender: Female
Status: Pick for me.. But i want hime so much!
Table keys: ???
Picture:

Card Style:(Style 3)
Pic Style:medium


here ur card sorry for the late reply!



tnx
You must be logged in to post.