First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What are your three favorite licensed animes on CR?
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
hayate no gotoku, shakugan no shana, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
ouran high school host club
air
full metal alchemist

(i have others fav. anime ><)
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In A Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Inuyasha


naruto


naruto shippuuden
Posted 9/16/08
naruto shippuuden, bleach, code geass
Posted 9/16/08
For now...
Buso Renkin
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Sonic X
7304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In Your Dreams ~~...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Naruto, bleach , death note
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Edge of the world.
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Katekyo hitman reborn
Nabari no Ou
Code Geass
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


Ditto that! i mean your not even going to watch it so wats the point of this thread?
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


Something I'd like to point out...

There are two ways of using the term, useless. You're only basing your word on one definition. The first definition may state that useless means of no use, but what about the second definition? Yes, the second definition, which I believe that you've missed. Even though you've given good logical impact in your statement, you've never mentioned anything about the second definition. Just because Xiao_tsin made a comment about how this thread is useless, doesn't mean the thread itself is useful. You elaborated on one point, but not the other.

To support my claim, dictionary.com states that the second definition of useless is:

without useful qualities; of no practical good: a useless person; a useless gadget.

Just because someone comments on something, doesn't mean that has an useful quality.

Personally, I disagree with the point of view of how this thread is pointless, but pointing that out was something that couldn't be avoided.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


okay since you quoted me with how you feel about this thread.. i'll show you how i feel -_-


oka that a proper way to express ya self since in that logic there is no flaws. i have to say plz express ya self in a softer manner plz and why come on this tread if ya just going to say something bad in the first place plz tell me. To me it a wast of time to be cruel to any thing. since in the end it want help you.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

BusoZero wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


Something I'd like to point out...

There are two ways of using the term, useless. You're only basing your word on one definition. The first definition may state that useless means of no use, but what about the second definition? Yes, the second definition, which I believe that you've missed. Even though you've given good logical impact in your statement, you've never mentioned anything about the second definition. Just because Xiao_tsin made a comment about how this thread is useless, doesn't mean the thread itself is useful. You elaborated on one point, but not the other.

To support my claim, dictionary.com states that the second definition of useless is:

without useful qualities; of no practical good: a useless person; a useless gadget.

Just because someone comments on something, doesn't mean that has an useful quality.

Personally, I disagree with the point of view of how this thread is pointless, but pointing that out was something that couldn't be avoided.


read my statement again and you see it cover both terms i said in my first statement that to other it is usefully.
so it is not useless since if it useful to one then it have some value.
Posted 9/16/08

cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


okay since you quoted me with how you feel about this thread.. i'll show you how i feel -_-


oka that a proper way to express ya self since in that logic there is no flaws. i have to say plz express ya self in a softer manner plz and why come on this tread if ya just going to say something bad in the first place plz tell me. To me it a wast of time to be cruel to any thing. since in the end it want help you.


*sighs* then how would you like me to say it? O.o.. and please if you're going to reply/quote me again type properly and dont shorten the words and fix your grammar...
Posted 9/16/08

cloudji wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


Something I'd like to point out...

There are two ways of using the term, useless. You're only basing your word on one definition. The first definition may state that useless means of no use, but what about the second definition? Yes, the second definition, which I believe that you've missed. Even though you've given good logical impact in your statement, you've never mentioned anything about the second definition. Just because Xiao_tsin made a comment about how this thread is useless, doesn't mean the thread itself is useful. You elaborated on one point, but not the other.

To support my claim, dictionary.com states that the second definition of useless is:

without useful qualities; of no practical good: a useless person; a useless gadget.

Just because someone comments on something, doesn't mean that has an useful quality.

Personally, I disagree with the point of view of how this thread is pointless, but pointing that out was something that couldn't be avoided.


read my statement again and you see it cover both terms i said in my first statement that to other it is usefully.
so it is not useless since if it useful to one then it have some value.


Care to point that statement out? I don't see it.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


okay since you quoted me with how you feel about this thread.. i'll show you how i feel -_-


oka that a proper way to express ya self since in that logic there is no flaws. i have to say plz express ya self in a softer manner plz and why come on this tread if ya just going to say something bad in the first place plz tell me. To me it a wast of time to be cruel to any thing. since in the end it want help you.


*sighs* then how would you like me to say it? O.o.. and please if you're going to reply/quote me again type properly and dont shorten the words and fix your grammar...



sorry about the grammar uh i will never have good grammar terrible at eng. i would explain why but it take a bit to explain so i leave it at that.
just say (to me this tread is taken up space which another one would have been better.)
plus if ya do not like the tread just do not go on it ignore it that the best way.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

BusoZero wrote:


cloudji wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


cloudji wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:

wat a useless thread


seconded


sorry by writing on this thread ya prove it not useless
useless is when something have no use what so every no purpose at all.
However ya made a comment so it had some purpose.
Then there the other people who have made comment to so just by look at it ya can see it not useless.
Uh and ya can't even say i think it useless since ya made a comment your self now if ya just saw it and went on with out caring then ya could think it was useless.
With a comment ya wrote took up at less a second of your life which can never be token back.
so this have done something in your life which means it have made ya think a certain thing which means it no way near useless. P.S, by reading this it made this tread even more not useless.


Something I'd like to point out...

There are two ways of using the term, useless. You're only basing your word on one definition. The first definition may state that useless means of no use, but what about the second definition? Yes, the second definition, which I believe that you've missed. Even though you've given good logical impact in your statement, you've never mentioned anything about the second definition. Just because Xiao_tsin made a comment about how this thread is useless, doesn't mean the thread itself is useful. You elaborated on one point, but not the other.

To support my claim, dictionary.com states that the second definition of useless is:

without useful qualities; of no practical good: a useless person; a useless gadget.

Just because someone comments on something, doesn't mean that has an useful quality.

Personally, I disagree with the point of view of how this thread is pointless, but pointing that out was something that couldn't be avoided.


read my statement again and you see it cover both terms i said in my first statement that to other it is usefully.
so it is not useless since if it useful to one then it have some value.


Care to point that statement out? I don't see it.


4th line but i put it in a different way which could mean two things i guess. sorry should have said it mroe clearly
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.