First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards Application
Posted 8/21/08

Einroch wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Einroch wrote:

Erm~~~~~~~ 300XP is worth~~^^


i think you got the wrong thread. hehe


Did I?? Arh~ I did not make my self clear~ I mean ur membership card is really giving us the sensation to have 300XP



oh, i see.
Shounen Fan
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Einroch wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Einroch wrote:

Erm~~~~~~~ 300XP is worth~~^^


i think you got the wrong thread. hehe


Did I?? Arh~ I did not make my self clear~ I mean ur membership card is really giving us the sensation to have 300XP



oh, i see.


Bored~~
Posted 8/21/08
wow so fast tnx...
Posted 8/23/08

nexien wrote:

wow so fast tnx...


welcome! ^^
Shounen Fan
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
erm...
excuse me, Vampire_Rocks...
but i haven't get my membership card yet...
Shounen Lover
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

fill in the form below:

Avi:____(use your RPG character's pic)(if you don't have a rpg character,apply or use your fav shonen avi)

Name:
Age:
RPG Character:(if none,don't post for this)
Status:(mod,member)

happy posting ^^
__________________

FOR THOSE WHO HASN'T APPLIED FOR A RPG CHARACTER, GO HERE!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-275914/Role-Play-characters.html


Avi:

Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Shiki Senri (Vampire Knight)
Status: Mod
Posted 8/23/08

sara_gackto wrote:

erm...
excuse me, Vampire_Rocks...
but i haven't get my membership card yet...



I'm sorry!
I thought i posted it up days ago. sorry!

Shounen Fan
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


sara_gackto wrote:

erm...
excuse me, Vampire_Rocks...
but i haven't get my membership card yet...



I'm sorry!
I thought i posted it up days ago. sorry!




It's okay!
Thanks a lot!!!
it's nice!
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

miley26 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

fill in the form below:

Avi:____(use your RPG character's pic)(if you don't have a rpg character,apply or use your fav shonen avi)

Name:
Age:
RPG Character:(if none,don't post for this)
Status:(mod,member)

happy posting ^^
__________________

FOR THOSE WHO HASN'T APPLIED FOR A RPG CHARACTER, GO HERE!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-275914/Role-Play-characters.html


Avi:

Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Shiki Senri (Vampire Knight)
Status: Mod


Posted 8/23/08

sara_gackto wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


sara_gackto wrote:

erm...
excuse me, Vampire_Rocks...
but i haven't get my membership card yet...



I'm sorry!
I thought i posted it up days ago. sorry!




It's okay!
Thanks a lot!!!
it's nice!


you're welcome. ^^
Shounen Fan
2599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nandemoii tessa.....
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
AVI :


Name : Aa-dono
Age : 14
RPG : Reborn
Status : Member
Posted 8/23/08

ajem wrote:

AVI :


Name : Aa-dono
Age : 14
RPG : Reborn
Status : Member


here you are


Shounen Lover
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


miley26 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

fill in the form below:

Avi:____(use your RPG character's pic)(if you don't have a rpg character,apply or use your fav shonen avi)

Name:
Age:
RPG Character:(if none,don't post for this)
Status:(mod,member)

happy posting ^^
__________________

FOR THOSE WHO HASN'T APPLIED FOR A RPG CHARACTER, GO HERE!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-275914/Role-Play-characters.html


Avi:

Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Shiki Senri (Vampire Knight)
Status: Mod




arigatou!! i luv it!! ^^
Shounen Fan
2599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nandemoii tessa.....
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


ajem wrote:

AVI :


Name : Aa-dono
Age : 14
RPG : Reborn
Status : Member


here you are




THANK YOU very very much !!!
Shounen Fan
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
AVI:


Name: Kuiri
Age: 18
RPG Character: Hibari Kyouya
Status: Member
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.