MOD Search
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Wanna help us?
Are you capable?
Are you free enough to stay active?

If you are, please take an application...

UserName:
NickName:
Hobby:
Language You speak:
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?:
What Can You Do To Help The Group?:
How Much Time Will You Be Online?:
Posted 8/19/08
UserName:prettyhome
NickName:Mika-chan, Suzumi-chan, Yumi- chi
Hobby: computer, eating, playing
Language You speak: Tagalog, English, s little japaneese, and use to speak irish
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?:becuase i'm bored and it's fun.
What Can You Do To Help The Group?: anything you tell me to do.
How Much Time Will You Be Online?: at the afternoon i'm active
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
username:crunchybutnotroll
nickname:jun-chan
hobby:spending time in crunchyroll
language that i speak:japanese,english,chinese,malay
why do you want to be a moderator:because i would like to help this group to be sucessfull
what can you do to helo the group:invite more members,make banner and membership cards
how much time will you be online:everyday -.-
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
UserName:sakura-suzuki
NickName:sakura-chan
Hobby:always like to spending time in Crunchyroll...
Language You speak:a little bit japanese,chinese,English
Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?:Because I want to help this group...
What Can You Do To Help The Group?:Post forum,make Avatar,make ID card
How Much Time Will You Be Online?:School time only on Friday,saturday and sunday.School Holiday every time...
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

username:crunchybutnotroll
nickname:jun-chan
hobby:spending time in crunchyroll
language that i speak:japanese,english,chinese,malay
why do you want to be a moderator:because i would like to help this group to be sucessfull
what can you do to helo the group:invite more members,make banner and membership cards
how much time will you be online:everyday -.-


eh u speak japanese? or u noe abit?
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

shinki7 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

username:crunchybutnotroll
nickname:jun-chan
hobby:spending time in crunchyroll
language that i speak:japanese,english,chinese,malay
why do you want to be a moderator:because i would like to help this group to be sucessfull
what can you do to helo the group:invite more members,make banner and membership cards
how much time will you be online:everyday -.-


eh u speak japanese? or u noe abit?


i speak and write japanese
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

username:crunchybutnotroll
nickname:jun-chan
hobby:spending time in crunchyroll
language that i speak:japanese,english,chinese,malay
why do you want to be a moderator:because i would like to help this group to be sucessfull
what can you do to helo the group:invite more members,make banner and membership cards
how much time will you be online:everyday -.-


eh u speak japanese? or u noe abit?


i speak and write japanese


oh r u a japanese?
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
nah..i'm a malaysian but i do go to japanese class ^^
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

nah..i'm a malaysian but i do go to japanese class ^^


O.o wow btw ur a mod alr ^^
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

shinki7 wrote:


Crunchybutnotroll wrote:

nah..i'm a malaysian but i do go to japanese class ^^


O.o wow btw ur a mod alr ^^


thanks ^^..hey,creator,add me in msn..you can tell me to do stuff easier

[email protected]

You must be logged in to post.