First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Male Anime Cosplay play As Female Cosplay
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
hello, crunchyroll! I go to anime events in america and i see a lot of mans that have female cosplay. why they play as a woman anime character if they are overweight man?
i meet this fat person in anime event few months back and he wear lucy star girlie costume. he not look so good (very hairy)and he is fat and have bad breath.
i ask him, "why a fat man like u play as woman anime character?" and then he looks at me and shows his acne skin and yellow teeth and says "because i a homosexual"
i had to look away cause his bad breath punched me in the face and i can't look at his face because he too ugly. i say to him again, "if u homosexual, why you look like man?" and then he says, "get outtas here u sexist!!!"

i don't know why he call me sexist. if he a man, and i tell he looks like man, why he angry and call me sexist?! what is happens?

and oh! i found his picture in google! this picture probably from years back. it's him! really! this is same fat dude who play as girlie anime character.


so can anyone explan why a man would play as female anime character when they still look like man, and very fat, and hairy and have bad breath. thank u!
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
oh look its another one! why do they do this???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
My suggestion:
ask them

881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

My suggestion:
ask them



???? i ask them and they get angry! i no some ppl in CR are like these persons so maybe they can answer!
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:


Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

My suggestion:
ask them



???? i ask them and they get angry! i no some ppl in CR are like these persons so maybe they can answer!


well...he said it was because he was homosexual.
and u don't have to look like the opposite sex to be homosexual.



3149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:

oh look its another one! why do they do this???!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MY EYES!!!!!!!
5662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Into the fires of...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Oh wow. thats all im gonnna say.
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
omg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew*vomits*
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
They must be dared. Or been paid money for it.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08



"""""Uh huh... Yeah what are you an idiot? Why would Micheal Jackson be on this website? Also look at his profile, its pretty obvious that he is not the "guy" in the picture. Also its kind of rude to put that picture here. Its there privacy you know. You can get sued.""""""""

Micheal Jackson is in the website cause he wants too see who would be best for him out of the whole internet. oh did i broke him privacy? why? he micheal jackson then?
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
guys cosplaying as a female anime character.......................NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:




"""""Uh huh... Yeah what are you an idiot? Why would Micheal Jackson be on this website? Also look at his profile, its pretty obvious that he is not the "guy" in the picture. Also its kind of rude to put that picture here. Its there privacy you know. You can get sued.
""""""""

Micheal Jackson is in the website cause he wants too see who would be best for him out of the whole internet. oh did i broke him privacy? why? he micheal jackson then?

Wow, you refute his argument rather than mine. Please refute mine before accuse people of such fallacious things. Or are you so obtuse that you, yourself cannot come to comprehend the fact that your posts give no logical explanations?

what u talkin refute? this is the first time me seeing ppl like u. and me talkin about u in the other post. u happy now?
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:




"""""Uh huh... Yeah what are you an idiot? Why would Micheal Jackson be on this website? Also look at his profile, its pretty obvious that he is not the "guy" in the picture. Also its kind of rude to put that picture here. Its there privacy you know. You can get sued.
""""""""

Micheal Jackson is in the website cause he wants too see who would be best for him out of the whole internet. oh did i broke him privacy? why? he micheal jackson then?

Wow, you refute his argument rather than mine. Please refute mine before accuse people of such fallacious things. Or are you so obtuse that you, yourself cannot come to comprehend the fact that your posts give no logical explanations?

Pretty much I am an idiot, I really have no logic or so. No actually I am even more of an idiot. Even more of an idiot than Naruto. Yeah, usually I don't understand what the post are so whatever. Just give me a freaking facepalm then.
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:




"""""Uh huh... Yeah what are you an idiot? Why would Micheal Jackson be on this website? Also look at his profile, its pretty obvious that he is not the "guy" in the picture. Also its kind of rude to put that picture here. Its there privacy you know. You can get sued.
""""""""

Micheal Jackson is in the website cause he wants too see who would be best for him out of the whole internet. oh did i broke him privacy? why? he micheal jackson then?


Wow, you refute his argument rather than mine. Please refute mine before accuse people of such fallacious things. Or are you so obtuse that you, yourself cannot come to comprehend the fact that your posts give no logical explanations?


Pretty much I am an idiot, I really have no logic or so. No actually I am even more of an idiot. Even more of an idiot than Naruto. Yeah, usually I don't understand what the post are so whatever. Just give me a freaking facepalm then.

I was talking about the OP :O Your argument supports well, rofl. Glitches causes confusion.
Lol
-_-

Uh huh.... Yeah sorry about that. Like I said I am a total idiot who can't even defend...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.