First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Male Anime Cosplay play As Female Cosplay
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:



no offense, but would that b u?






OMG!! is that ur hand??? wow, let me go get a grave for u....
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Because they do it for the lulz!




no its a joke. sry if it offended it u P


I'm teh winner!
Srsly guys.If people like that didn't exist , we wouldn't laugh as much.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

nahp wrote:

lol if you cant tell animeaddictx is fucking around. if you looked at his profile, his grammar is fine. kind of dumb how he starts a thread to start flame wars with people.


15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Because they do it for the lulz!




no its a joke. sry if it offended it u P


I'm teh winner!
Srsly guys.If people like that didn't exist , we wouldn't laugh as much.


its funny how the world works, huh?
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:



no offense, but would that b u?






OMG!! is that ur hand??? wow, let me go get a grave for u....


soryy i already am dead



6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Because they do it for the lulz!




no its a joke. sry if it offended it u P


I'm teh winner!
Srsly guys.If people like that didn't exist , we wouldn't laugh as much.


its funny how the world works, huh?


Yeah, but who cares as long as we get the lulz?
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:



no offense, but would that b u?






OMG!! is that ur hand??? wow, let me go get a grave for u....


soryy i already am dead





really? but i just saw u outside walking around in circles!! poor u...u hav no directional sense, do u?
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Because they do it for the lulz!




no its a joke. sry if it offended it u P


I'm teh winner!
Srsly guys.If people like that didn't exist , we wouldn't laugh as much.


its funny how the world works, huh?


Yeah, but who cares as long as we get the lulz?


true. ~
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i don't kno im lo...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:

LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALLLALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALA


do u take on drugs? if not, nvm




i don't live in a hotel. i live in a house. h-o-u-s-e. get it?


lol
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
but remember people, when u accidentally hurt something badly, don't call for an ambulance! its better off to just finish them! and gender bender cosplays? they r weird, but i don care
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

EndLessHopeX wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:

LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALLLALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALA


do u take on drugs? if not, nvm




i don't live in a hotel. i live in a house. h-o-u-s-e. get it?


lol

its him. he has bad grammer!
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:



no offense, but would that b u?






OMG!! is that ur hand??? wow, let me go get a grave for u....


soryy i already am dead





really? but i just saw u outside walking around in circles!! poor u...u hav no directional sense, do u?


DUDE WTF THAT WAS CRAP! U NOT FUNNY.

2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i don't kno im lo...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


EndLessHopeX wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:

LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALLLALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALA


do u take on drugs? if not, nvm




i don't live in a hotel. i live in a house. h-o-u-s-e. get it?


lol

its him. he has bad grammer!


lol true i dont live in a hotel too
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:



no offense, but would that b u?






OMG!! is that ur hand??? wow, let me go get a grave for u....


soryy i already am dead





really? but i just saw u outside walking around in circles!! poor u...u hav no directional sense, do u?


DUDE WTF THAT WAS CRAP! U NOT FUNNY.



ahh...bye~
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

EndLessHopeX wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


EndLessHopeX wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:


loveanimeeverywhere wrote:


animeaddictx wrote:

LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALLLALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALA


do u take on drugs? if not, nvm




i don't live in a hotel. i live in a house. h-o-u-s-e. get it?


lol

its him. he has bad grammer!


lol true i dont live in a hotel too


its expensive...really...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.