First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What would you like to be reborn as?
14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
a japanese citizen!
Posted 11/23/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

a dildo


i hope a fat old woman buys you
Posted 11/23/08
the next yao ming.
he's pretty cool. =]
Posted 11/23/08

JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

a dildo


i hope a fat old woman buys you

I hope you'll use me often.
Posted 11/23/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

a dildo


i hope a fat old woman buys you

I hope you'll use me often.


are you implying that i'm a fat old woman?
dude. what if your mom bought you?
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Micky mouse
Posted 11/23/08

JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

a dildo


i hope a fat old woman buys you

I hope you'll use me often.


are you implying that i'm a fat old woman?
dude. what if your mom bought you?

Then my mom would be a lucky woman.
Why yes, I am implying your a fat, old woman.
Posted 11/23/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

a dildo


i hope a fat old woman buys you

I hope you'll use me often.


are you implying that i'm a fat old woman?
dude. what if your mom bought you?

Then my mom would be a lucky woman.
Why yes, I am implying your a fat, old woman.


lol you caught me.
and you're that fat hairy guy sitting in the computer chair.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
I'd be a dog. x:
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bath, UK
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
I wanna be in a boy band. Don't know why....
17090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Hmmm... definitely a cheetah or a blue bird
Posted 11/24/08
indian cow
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
a cat
Posted 11/24/08
be another guy like Sahashi Minato in sekirei
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
a magician,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.