First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
why does it take so long for people to upload anime on crunchyroll
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

double-r wrote:

is 4 the people that upload anime,
and u dont upload anime so shut the fuck up


Wow. I didn't understood your post. You seem to be too ignorant that you tend to forgot how to spell.
Seriously, your "and u dont upload anime so shut the fuck up" post doesn't make sense at all. I don't see a reason why we should shut the fuck up because we don't upload any anime series.
You're a failure of a human being.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


double-r wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:


double-r wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


double-r wrote:


zane14785 wrote:

Hm.. lets see.... uploaders have lives??

and it takes time to approve it.


oh i forgot like i care upload more anime


That comment is just damn ignorant and stupid.
Like we care if you're missing your favorite anime show right now.


o u think
Wow, stop taking free stuff for granted.

The anime subbing groups don't have to sub too ya know.


who ask u , u dont upload anime


Either you're too stupid, or that you're too unupdated to notice that;

1. This is a public forum, anyone of any kind that is a member can post on here. You've made this public, so if you don't want someone's opinion, then please, use something known as a PM and ask specific users, or make a group.

2. You asked

3. Just because she doesn't upload anime, she cannot post? Pathetic much

Exactly what you said.
@double: I doubt you upload anime too or help sub them.
We're lucky they're even using their free time to sub them. -w-

1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

I3lack wrote:

I sense stupidity and it's not funny . . .


who give a fuck wat u sense
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

I3lack wrote:


double-r wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


double-r wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:


double-r wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


double-r wrote:


zane14785 wrote:

Hm.. lets see.... uploaders have lives??

and it takes time to approve it.


oh i forgot like i care upload more anime


That comment is just damn ignorant and stupid.
Like we care if you're missing your favorite anime show right now.


o u think
Wow, stop taking free stuff for granted.

The anime subbing groups don't have to sub too ya know.


who ask u , u dont upload anime


Either you're too stupid, or that you're too unupdated to notice that;

1. This is a public forum, anyone of any kind that is a member can post on here. You've made this public, so if you don't want someone's opinion, then please, use something known as a PM and ask specific users, or make a group.


2. You asked

3. Just because she doesn't upload anime, she cannot post? Pathetic much


is 4 the people that upload anime,
and u dont upload anime so shut the fuck up


do you even think that a person who uploads anime would be able to read this?



i dont care i already got wat i was lookin for
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

double-r wrote:


zane14785 wrote:

Hm.. lets see.... uploaders have lives??

and it takes time to approve it.


oh i forgot like i care upload more anime


ya know if you try finding a place do download the ep then uploading then hear someone say that they care more about the anime then your life then how would you feel? o.o

gezzz....>.>
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
ah even if you say something about what i said i won't know cuze i probably won't be here again..^^
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

TriPad wrote:


I3lack wrote:

I sense stupidity and it's not funny . . .


Yeah, stupidity overused by blunt dolts like double-r pisses me off.


like tripad dont piss me off
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

double-r wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


double-r wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:


double-r wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


double-r wrote:


zane14785 wrote:

Hm.. lets see.... uploaders have lives??

and it takes time to approve it.


oh i forgot like i care upload more anime


That comment is just damn ignorant and stupid.
Like we care if you're missing your favorite anime show right now.


o u think
Wow, stop taking free stuff for granted.

The anime subbing groups don't have to sub too ya know.


who ask u , u dont upload anime


Either you're too stupid, or that you're too unupdated to notice that;

1. This is a public forum, anyone of any kind that is a member can post on here. You've made this public, so if you don't want someone's opinion, then please, use something known as a PM and ask specific users, or make a group.


2. You asked

3. Just because she doesn't upload anime, she cannot post? Pathetic much


is 4 the people that upload anime,
and u dont upload anime so shut the fuck up


Oh, are you in position to say that...you're pretty fucked up here. Your stupidity brought you bad image among users who saw this. Do you even upload anime? fuck this retarded crap, filthy excuse for a human being. Understand what the uploaders do you fucking dolt. You think it's that easy! Wrong, very fucking wrong.
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

double-r wrote:


TriPad wrote:


I3lack wrote:

I sense stupidity and it's not funny . . .


Yeah, stupidity overused by blunt dolts like double-r pisses me off.


like tripad dont piss me off


I piss you off because I OWNED you. Bitches like you should have better reason for hating me, and no you aren't the only one who hated me. Join the band of idiots who hate me, you really match with them.
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


double-r wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


double-r wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:


double-r wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


double-r wrote:


zane14785 wrote:

Hm.. lets see.... uploaders have lives??

and it takes time to approve it.


oh i forgot like i care upload more anime


That comment is just damn ignorant and stupid.
Like we care if you're missing your favorite anime show right now.


o u think
Wow, stop taking free stuff for granted.

The anime subbing groups don't have to sub too ya know.


who ask u , u dont upload anime


Either you're too stupid, or that you're too unupdated to notice that;

1. This is a public forum, anyone of any kind that is a member can post on here. You've made this public, so if you don't want someone's opinion, then please, use something known as a PM and ask specific users, or make a group.


2. You asked

3. Just because she doesn't upload anime, she cannot post? Pathetic much


is 4 the people that upload anime,
and u dont upload anime so shut the fuck up


I'm astound. Someone that is 15 years of age cannot even understand my simplified words. That just deserve a fucking facepalm.
Lets review, shall we?


double-r wrote:

i was wondering why it take so long to upload a new episode on crunchyroll. i would do it my self but i dont know how to do it. so 4 all the people that up load anime why does it take so long to upload a new episode


This is what you stated at the start. Tell me, where the fuck did you even state that it was only for people that upload? You went blunt and asked for the opinions of EVERYONE. There's a difference among this. And in case if you haven't noticed, I specificly told you what to do if you're asking for only a group of people and as well as the fact that ANYONE can post here:


1. This is a public forum, anyone of any kind that is a member can post on here. You've made this public, so if you don't want someone's opinion, then please, use something known as a PM and ask specific users, or make a group.


Also, there's one thing you should know:
I AM SILENT, THIS IS THE INTERNET, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW I'M TALKING?


i was wondering why it take so long to upload a new episode on crunchyroll. i would do it my self but i dont know how to do it. so 4 all the people that up load anime why does it take so long to upload a new episode
it say it in the second sentence ass
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / S. California
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Keep going guys, I'm laughing my ass off.

People on CR are too placid. None of them ever really want to fight. This is enjoyable.
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

TriPad wrote:


double-r wrote:


TriPad wrote:


I3lack wrote:

I sense stupidity and it's not funny . . .


Yeah, stupidity overused by blunt dolts like double-r pisses me off.


like tripad dont piss me off


I piss you off because I OWNED you. Bitches like you should have better reason for hating me, and no you aren't the only one who hated me. Join the band of idiots who hate me, you really match with them.


u piss me off because ur a stupid bitch that like to so do me a fravorite and shut the fuck up
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever ! want...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

clavesoon wrote:

Keep going guys, I'm laughing my ass off.

People on CR are too placid. None of them ever really want to fight. This is enjoyable.


i started this thing fun
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.