First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Half heart!
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
I drew half of heart;
on a paper,
i sent it to him asking his comment!
he completed the heart,& drew an other one,
he wrote me:if u want me to love u ,u should give me all ur heart!
Oh my love,don't be mad,
ur my heart,soul & eyes,
my heart belongs to u,
but u don't understand me,
i draw my heart,
half of it in its place,
the other half melted in my sleepless nights thinking of you!!
Don't be mad at me,
& start lecturing me about love,
i love u sooo much,
don't judge me,
who told to draw two hearts,
u think we are two people,
just let us be one heart,two halfs can't be separated!!
i just dew half of a heart;on a paper!!!
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Huh?
Please elaborate a topic out of this...er.... literature.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
omg no wai!!! that same exact thing happened to me too!! who are you, a fucking fortuneteller?
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
what?
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

omg no wai!!! that same exact thing happened to me too!! who are you, a fucking fortuneteller?

no,i'm not a fortune teller,the half heart is a international test that all girls know about,to be sure if the guy does really love her or not!!!
i just want to know ur opinions!!
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
.............................
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

I3lack wrote:


Hamcock wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING STUPID AND POINTLESS!


reporting it in red?






<3

I lack the words. <3
Posted 8/18/08
...does half a baby mean sex?
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
>_< waste of space.

I couldn't choose between them, so I posted both:


29409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
All rite...?

O.o
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Worthless Spam is Worhtless.
Spam, indeed, is the shat.


36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

marie_2902 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

omg no wai!!! that same exact thing happened to me too!! who are you, a fucking fortuneteller?

no,i'm not a fortune teller,the half heart is a international test that all girls know about,to be sure if the guy does really love her or not!!!
i just want to know ur opinions!!


You say that all girls know about it - and yet everyone who has posted on this thread INCLUDING the girls - had no idea what the fuck you were talking about! >_< For future reference, I would put this type of explanation in your FIRST POST so that we can ALL know what the FUCK you're talking about!
Posted 8/18/08

marie_2902 wrote:

no,i'm not a fortune teller,the half heart is a international test that all girls know about,to be sure if the guy does really love her or not!!!
i just want to know ur opinions!!


hmmmmm.....i must have missed that memo about this international test of yours......


saiyukilover wrote:

You say that all girls know about it - and yet everyone who has posted on this thread INCLUDING the girls - had no idea what the fuck you were talking about! >_< For future reference, I would put this type of explanation in your FIRST POST so that we can ALL know what the FUCK you're talking about!



i totally agree with you......just some people dont seem to like understand the theory of making threads....i guess its like rocket science for some people
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
u ppl r mean,get a life and let the mods handle this
and don't fucking PM me or quote me about this reply
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where sea and sky...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
congradulations...may you both very happy and well.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.