First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Leah Dizon on Showa X Heisei!
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:


kattunlove wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:


kattunlove wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:



lol i think that episode was cute~~

at first they had to like some what confess to her which was wayyy funny!! ryosuke's was very funny but in the end yuto won!!YaY
i'm not sure what ryosuke was choosen for (i think it was like the best tv star she likes) but she made sure she said that she has a "little brother complex" so his fans won't get mad at her lol (she 21 come on that would be so wrong)~~


yea, i caught the part about otouto too.
but i wasn't too sure what was going on,
i honestly hate Leah Dizon.
not just because of this (i love Yamada :P),
but she's also messing around with Jin from KT.
She's really obnoxious =_=
She's gaining a lot of Anti-fans from JE fans because of what she does,
i've already hate her since i discovered her, so yea.

And gosh, if she really does like Ryosuke,
urrrggghhh, she's retarded.
He's 6 years younger than her, and if they go on,
and then they because adults,
she'll be an old hag :D







ok~~ i'm not a fan of leah dizon but i hav to stick up for her right now~~ sorry


i saw the episode with jin on cartoon kat-tun and really she was not messing around with him
it was a game they had to play after they pulled one of the pieces out they have to say something lovey dovey "like" and if you didn't notice, jin was doing it to.
plus, people also said "oh why is she sitting on a bed or why is she wearing a short dress?" and so on~
these things she does not choose~ her dresser chooses her outfits for tv and there was only a bed to sit on (thats what ever girl sits on when they go to the room jin is in)~
i mean even if there was some what of flrting with her, she wouldn't keep going if he stopped but what you have to remember is jin is a man and he likes girl so we can't hate every girl he goes on a tv show with lol



really the ryosuke thing~ she doesn't like him
right after they showed it was ryosuke, she made sure that she said she has a little brother complex because she doesn't like him like that. she watched his dramas and she thinks he's a good actor. thats it~
theres really no need to be so mad a her really theres not

P.S. if she really liked jin, i'm sure she would have choosen him than yamada





yea, that i know, i saw a bit of that episode, they weren't doing anything.
and i don't mean that episode, it was some other episode, but never mind that.
i hope you do know that she's a gravure model, and she also is not talented (in my opinion, and your opinion is yours, it will not change my opinion) except to pose almost completely nude in front of a camera.
so yea. she's only sort of popluar because of her looks and what she does (gravure), but other wise,
no, i don't think so.




But Yamapi posed nude in anan so does that make him a slut? does that make every girl that poses in gravure a slut?
and i really don't think she should be a singer either but than again in the US all these little kids wanna come out with songs when they can't sing so i can't even get mad at her cause they are just 2 many phony people out there.(i am upset about it though)
but she is pretty and she is a model and almost any1 will do anything 4 money & that is how she makes her money~
i'm not tryin to make u like her i just wan't 2 know if u have a good reason~





very well said yuto~chan!!!! i agree with you...there's no point hating leah...well, im not an avid fan of leah dizon..&& im not trying to make evryone to like her....but i think she's FINE...we all have our reasons..we must respect Ms. Leah Dizon as a person...






aww

thank you very much ~
i'm glad you understand where i'm coming from with this too~

Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
there's no point hating Leah Dizon...&& people should STOP judging her...
i respect her eventhough im not her avid fan or something...
it's reallllyyyy funny...people hating people for no good reason...
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Yuto-chan wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:


kattunlove wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:


kattunlove wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:



lol i think that episode was cute~~

at first they had to like some what confess to her which was wayyy funny!! ryosuke's was very funny but in the end yuto won!!YaY
i'm not sure what ryosuke was choosen for (i think it was like the best tv star she likes) but she made sure she said that she has a "little brother complex" so his fans won't get mad at her lol (she 21 come on that would be so wrong)~~


yea, i caught the part about otouto too.
but i wasn't too sure what was going on,
i honestly hate Leah Dizon.
not just because of this (i love Yamada :P),
but she's also messing around with Jin from KT.
She's really obnoxious =_=
She's gaining a lot of Anti-fans from JE fans because of what she does,
i've already hate her since i discovered her, so yea.

And gosh, if she really does like Ryosuke,
urrrggghhh, she's retarded.
He's 6 years younger than her, and if they go on,
and then they because adults,
she'll be an old hag :D







ok~~ i'm not a fan of leah dizon but i hav to stick up for her right now~~ sorry


i saw the episode with jin on cartoon kat-tun and really she was not messing around with him
it was a game they had to play after they pulled one of the pieces out they have to say something lovey dovey "like" and if you didn't notice, jin was doing it to.
plus, people also said "oh why is she sitting on a bed or why is she wearing a short dress?" and so on~
these things she does not choose~ her dresser chooses her outfits for tv and there was only a bed to sit on (thats what ever girl sits on when they go to the room jin is in)~
i mean even if there was some what of flrting with her, she wouldn't keep going if he stopped but what you have to remember is jin is a man and he likes girl so we can't hate every girl he goes on a tv show with lol



really the ryosuke thing~ she doesn't like him
right after they showed it was ryosuke, she made sure that she said she has a little brother complex because she doesn't like him like that. she watched his dramas and she thinks he's a good actor. thats it~
theres really no need to be so mad a her really theres not

P.S. if she really liked jin, i'm sure she would have choosen him than yamada





yea, that i know, i saw a bit of that episode, they weren't doing anything.
and i don't mean that episode, it was some other episode, but never mind that.
i hope you do know that she's a gravure model, and she also is not talented (in my opinion, and your opinion is yours, it will not change my opinion) except to pose almost completely nude in front of a camera.
so yea. she's only sort of popluar because of her looks and what she does (gravure), but other wise,
no, i don't think so.




But Yamapi posed nude in anan so does that make him a slut? does that make every girl that poses in gravure a slut?
and i really don't think she should be a singer either but than again in the US all these little kids wanna come out with songs when they can't sing so i can't even get mad at her cause they are just 2 many phony people out there.(i am upset about it though)
but she is pretty and she is a model and almost any1 will do anything 4 money & that is how she makes her money~
i'm not tryin to make u like her i just wan't 2 know if u have a good reason~





very well said yuto~chan!!!! i agree with you...there's no point hating leah...well, im not an avid fan of leah dizon..&& im not trying to make evryone to like her....but i think she's FINE...we all have our reasons..we must respect Ms. Leah Dizon as a person...






aww

thank you very much ~
i'm glad you understand where i'm coming from with this too~




your welcome...
yes..i get your point ne~!...
you've got the point...
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


ahaha..yea...she's pinay...
we should support her!!!!! ahahaha
&& the 1st time i heard her name...
i was like "ohhh..that's a filipino name"
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


lol^^
true~ good reason
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Yuto-chan wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


lol^^
true~ good reason




haha!!
that's what keeps me liking her!! ^-^
she's awesome to be famous in Japan..without Japanese blood!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


ahaha..yea...she's pinay...
we should support her!!!!! ahahaha
&& the 1st time i heard her name...
i was like "ohhh..that's a filipino name"



YOSH!! haha!!
yeah..
her dad's so filipino!!
I heard she could speak our language when she was young!! ^-^
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


ahaha..yea...she's pinay...
we should support her!!!!! ahahaha
&& the 1st time i heard her name...
i was like "ohhh..that's a filipino name"



YOSH!! haha!!
yeah..
her dad's so filipino!!
I heard she could speak our language when she was young!! ^-^


waaa~! that's GREAT...
sana marunong pa rin cya mag.tagalog...lol
oh well, yes....she's very famous in JAPAN...
for me, she's AWESOME...
kahit wla cyang JAP blood ang sikat nya sa JAPAN ~!
WE SUPPORT LEAH DIZON!!!!! ahaha
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
lol i think i started a riot!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

hahaha yeah!!
and one more thing..
She's half Filipino..
in being a Filipino.. I should support her ne?? ^-^


ahaha..yea...she's pinay...
we should support her!!!!! ahahaha
&& the 1st time i heard her name...
i was like "ohhh..that's a filipino name"



YOSH!! haha!!
yeah..
her dad's so filipino!!
I heard she could speak our language when she was young!! ^-^


waaa~! that's GREAT...
sana marunong pa rin cya mag.tagalog...lol
oh well, yes....she's very famous in JAPAN...
for me, she's AWESOME...
kahit wla cyang JAP blood ang sikat nya sa JAPAN ~!
WE SUPPORT LEAH DIZON!!!!! ahaha




wah!!
I hope too!!
btw.. her brother is an aspiring singer too!! ^-^

hai!!
Let's support her all the way!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.