Order your Avi HERE
Moderator
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
uhh first copy and paste the blue word then please fill them out

pic:
border(yes/no):
-if yes what color:
colors of text:
names on pic:
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L)




Quote this so i can reply faster!
Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

pic:
border(yes/no): no
colors of text: anythink that looks good on it^^
names on pic: yukari2
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L): I or J or K ^^
Moderator
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

yukari2 wrote:


pic:
border(yes/no): no
colors of text: anythink that looks good on it^^
names on pic: yukari2
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L): I or J or K ^^


this is I



this is J



and this is K



in I and K when you add the animation it gets rid of the blinking Cute!?
Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

14929830 wrote:


yukari2 wrote:


pic:
border(yes/no): no
colors of text: anythink that looks good on it^^
names on pic: yukari2
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L): I or J or K ^^


this is I



this is J



and this is K



in I and K when you add the animation it gets rid of the blinking Cute!?


arigatou...i like it ....^^
Member
6562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

pic:
border(yes/no):um... i dont no u pick
-if yes what color:u choose
colors of text:anything that looks good??
names on pic:sparkling_star_1123
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L)I or J

Member
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / BEHIND YOU!
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

14929830 wrote:

uhh first copy and paste the blue word then please fill them out

pic:
border(yes/no):
-if yes what color:
colors of text:
names on pic:
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L)




Quote this so i can reply faster!


pic:

border(yes/no):your choice
-if yes what color:blue black red your choice
colors of text:blue black red your choice
names on pic:pupppetmaster12
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L) e or f

Member
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bahrain
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08

14929830 wrote:

uhh first copy and paste the blue word then please fill them out

pic:
border(yes/no):
-if yes what color:
colors of text:
names on pic:
animation(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,L)




Quote this so i can reply faster!



pic:
Border:yes-purple
Colour text:purple
names on pic: kahoko199
Animation: I & K

arigatou~~
You must be logged in to post.