First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime Characters that scare you
Posted 8/18/08
None
6980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / World's End
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


That is annoying and wasting my scroll-time and off-topic.

Anyways an anime character that scares me is that duck/magician Ark-kun from Moetan.

Everytime Ink transform, lord have mercy, he drools like the Niagra Falls.
Posted 8/18/08
Naruto lol
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Last time I checked, none
:l


That's where you're wrong you scare yourself.


Nah, I'm more scared of Santa Claus
*shudders*
Too bad he didn't originate from an anime.


That's where you're wrong again he actually did Kitafuro. Where have you been all this time Mayo King?


LIES! Santa Claus originated from Saint Nicholas of Myra who was the primary inspiration of Christians! I think...
>_>

And I do not like Mayo >_<


Hahahahaha you think? You mean you don't know? So I know you don't like Mayonnaise, Kitafuro. YOU LOVE IT! And I fixed your incorrect spelling you should be thankful or whatever Mayo King.


Typo. And also, my information might not be correct, hence, the thought. Also, you need a comma after mayonnaise.

I HATE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah that's great and all but you can't deny your love for Mayonnaise Mayo King. You should be glad there's a comment after Mayonnaise now Mayo King. I think it's time to spam your profile yet again Mayo King.


And what evidence do you have? O' person who accuse. I'm denying my "love" for mayonnaise right now, are you that imbecilic to realize that that? I'm surprised that you actually make such fallacious accusations.


Yes I am actually. Even if you deny you love Mayonnaise it doesn't mean you're telling the truth for you could just be lying trying to keep it a secret. I have proof that you like Pokemanz

And yes this does have relation to Mayonnaise Mayo King.


Now, you are stating POSSIBILITIES, not FACTS. That diverges from what you've stated before. Which means that your logical disagreement is a fallacy. And, my evidence for my claims is that before, you've PROCLAIMED that I like mayonnaise, but now you stated that I COULD be lying to the fact that I dislike mayonnaise. That's utter BS, since that doesn't support your CLAIMS. And if we were to use your logic, you, yourself, could have a strong liking to <insert something that you would dislike>. And that would be supported by a POSSIBILITY. That would be completely retarded, like your post. Please learn the differences between POSSIBILITY and FACT.

That's fanart.


Crap I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was fanart. Anyways I am stating FACTS. If I say I am stating FACTS that means I am stating facts for I am EPIC. And I am far too EPIC for my post to be retarted Mayo King.
Posted 8/18/08
mion, shion, rika furude... umm.. also hanyuu's scary face.. and rena.. all from higurashi...
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Last time I checked, none
:l


That's where you're wrong you scare yourself.


Nah, I'm more scared of Santa Claus
*shudders*
Too bad he didn't originate from an anime.


That's where you're wrong again he actually did Kitafuro. Where have you been all this time Mayo King?


LIES! Santa Claus originated from Saint Nicholas of Myra who was the primary inspiration of Christians! I think...
>_>

And I do not like Mayo >_<


Hahahahaha you think? You mean you don't know? So I know you don't like Mayonnaise, Kitafuro. YOU LOVE IT! And I fixed your incorrect spelling you should be thankful or whatever Mayo King.


Typo. And also, my information might not be correct, hence, the thought. Also, you need a comma after mayonnaise.

I HATE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah that's great and all but you can't deny your love for Mayonnaise Mayo King. You should be glad there's a comment after Mayonnaise now Mayo King. I think it's time to spam your profile yet again Mayo King.


And what evidence do you have? O' person who accuse. I'm denying my "love" for mayonnaise right now, are you that imbecilic to realize that that? I'm surprised that you actually make such fallacious accusations.


Yes I am actually. Even if you deny you love Mayonnaise it doesn't mean you're telling the truth for you could just be lying trying to keep it a secret. I have proof that you like Pokemanz

And yes this does have relation to Mayonnaise Mayo King.


Now, you are stating POSSIBILITIES, not FACTS. That diverges from what you've stated before. Which means that your logical disagreement is a fallacy. And, my evidence for my claims is that before, you've PROCLAIMED that I like mayonnaise, but now you stated that I COULD be lying to the fact that I dislike mayonnaise. That's utter BS, since that doesn't support your CLAIMS. And if we were to use your logic, you, yourself, could have a strong liking to <insert something that you would dislike>. And that would be supported by a POSSIBILITY. That would be completely retarded, like your post. Please learn the differences between POSSIBILITY and FACT.

That's fanart.


Crap I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was fanart. Anyways I am stating FACTS. If I say I am stating FACTS that means I am stating facts for I am EPIC. And I am far too EPIC for my post to be retarted Mayo King.


Facts = Something definite
That was a possibility.
And yes, your post isn't retarted, but it is retarded.


Yeah that's great and all but you love Mayonnaise, but you don't love Mayonnaise at the same time. And it is a Fact for I am so amazingly epic.
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England...for now
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
the things that eat people in claymore called yoma freaked me out a lil
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
ummmmm.... none actually. and plz put spoilerz on the long convoz ^^^^^^
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Ryuk.. and
Light..
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
none that i can of at the moment
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Last time I checked, none
:l


That's where you're wrong you scare yourself.


Nah, I'm more scared of Santa Claus
*shudders*
Too bad he didn't originate from an anime.


That's where you're wrong again he actually did Kitafuro. Where have you been all this time Mayo King?


LIES! Santa Claus originated from Saint Nicholas of Myra who was the primary inspiration of Christians! I think...
>_>

And I do not like Mayo >_<


Hahahahaha you think? You mean you don't know? So I know you don't like Mayonnaise, Kitafuro. YOU LOVE IT! And I fixed your incorrect spelling you should be thankful or whatever Mayo King.


Typo. And also, my information might not be correct, hence, the thought. Also, you need a comma after mayonnaise.

I HATE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah that's great and all but you can't deny your love for Mayonnaise Mayo King. You should be glad there's a comment after Mayonnaise now Mayo King. I think it's time to spam your profile yet again Mayo King.


And what evidence do you have? O' person who accuse. I'm denying my "love" for mayonnaise right now, are you that imbecilic to realize that that? I'm surprised that you actually make such fallacious accusations.


Yes I am actually. Even if you deny you love Mayonnaise it doesn't mean you're telling the truth for you could just be lying trying to keep it a secret. I have proof that you like Pokemanz

And yes this does have relation to Mayonnaise Mayo King.


Now, you are stating POSSIBILITIES, not FACTS. That diverges from what you've stated before. Which means that your logical disagreement is a fallacy. And, my evidence for my claims is that before, you've PROCLAIMED that I like mayonnaise, but now you stated that I COULD be lying to the fact that I dislike mayonnaise. That's utter BS, since that doesn't support your CLAIMS. And if we were to use your logic, you, yourself, could have a strong liking to <insert something that you would dislike>. And that would be supported by a POSSIBILITY. That would be completely retarded, like your post. Please learn the differences between POSSIBILITY and FACT.

That's fanart.


Crap I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was fanart. Anyways I am stating FACTS. If I say I am stating FACTS that means I am stating facts for I am EPIC. And I am far too EPIC for my post to be retarted Mayo King.


Facts = Something definite
That was a possibility.
And yes, your post isn't retarted, but it is retarded.


Yeah that's great and all but you love Mayonnaise, but you don't love Mayonnaise at the same time. And it is a Fact for I am so amazingly epic.


No evidence, no fact.


Do you seriously want to see the evidence?
1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A cornfield in Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Anime characters that scare me? So far there has only been one. I forget his name, but if you've ever watched Green Green, its that fat guy. Ugh! I've never been so creeped out since that one time I picked up a Hitch Hiker! >.<
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Last time I checked, none
:l


That's where you're wrong you scare yourself.


Nah, I'm more scared of Santa Claus
*shudders*
Too bad he didn't originate from an anime.


That's where you're wrong again he actually did Kitafuro. Where have you been all this time Mayo King?


LIES! Santa Claus originated from Saint Nicholas of Myra who was the primary inspiration of Christians! I think...
>_>

And I do not like Mayo >_<


Hahahahaha you think? You mean you don't know? So I know you don't like Mayonnaise, Kitafuro. YOU LOVE IT! And I fixed your incorrect spelling you should be thankful or whatever Mayo King.


Typo. And also, my information might not be correct, hence, the thought. Also, you need a comma after mayonnaise.

I HATE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah that's great and all but you can't deny your love for Mayonnaise Mayo King. You should be glad there's a comment after Mayonnaise now Mayo King. I think it's time to spam your profile yet again Mayo King.


And what evidence do you have? O' person who accuse. I'm denying my "love" for mayonnaise right now, are you that imbecilic to realize that that? I'm surprised that you actually make such fallacious accusations.


Yes I am actually. Even if you deny you love Mayonnaise it doesn't mean you're telling the truth for you could just be lying trying to keep it a secret. I have proof that you like Pokemanz

And yes this does have relation to Mayonnaise Mayo King.


Now, you are stating POSSIBILITIES, not FACTS. That diverges from what you've stated before. Which means that your logical disagreement is a fallacy. And, my evidence for my claims is that before, you've PROCLAIMED that I like mayonnaise, but now you stated that I COULD be lying to the fact that I dislike mayonnaise. That's utter BS, since that doesn't support your CLAIMS. And if we were to use your logic, you, yourself, could have a strong liking to <insert something that you would dislike>. And that would be supported by a POSSIBILITY. That would be completely retarded, like your post. Please learn the differences between POSSIBILITY and FACT.

That's fanart.


Crap I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was fanart. Anyways I am stating FACTS. If I say I am stating FACTS that means I am stating facts for I am EPIC. And I am far too EPIC for my post to be retarted Mayo King.


Facts = Something definite
That was a possibility.
And yes, your post isn't retarted, but it is retarded.


Yeah that's great and all but you love Mayonnaise, but you don't love Mayonnaise at the same time. And it is a Fact for I am so amazingly epic.


No evidence, no fact.


Do you seriously want to see the evidence?


Yes. Here's the only crap that you've informed me:

Analogy:
Premise 1: Gintoki is a mayo-addict
Premise 2: It's a fact because I am amazingly epic
Premise 3: Gintoki is a mayo-addict because I am amazingly epic

That's pure BS and fail


Oh man are you sure you won't regret it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.