First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime Characters that scare you
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Last time I checked, none
:l


That's where you're wrong you scare yourself.


Nah, I'm more scared of Santa Claus
*shudders*
Too bad he didn't originate from an anime.


That's where you're wrong again he actually did Kitafuro. Where have you been all this time Mayo King?


LIES! Santa Claus originated from Saint Nicholas of Myra who was the primary inspiration of Christians! I think...
>_>

And I do not like Mayo >_<


Hahahahaha you think? You mean you don't know? So I know you don't like Mayonnaise, Kitafuro. YOU LOVE IT! And I fixed your incorrect spelling you should be thankful or whatever Mayo King.


Typo. And also, my information might not be correct, hence, the thought. Also, you need a comma after mayonnaise.

I HATE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah that's great and all but you can't deny your love for Mayonnaise Mayo King. You should be glad there's a comment after Mayonnaise now Mayo King. I think it's time to spam your profile yet again Mayo King.


And what evidence do you have? O' person who accuse. I'm denying my "love" for mayonnaise right now, are you that imbecilic to realize that that? I'm surprised that you actually make such fallacious accusations.


Yes I am actually. Even if you deny you love Mayonnaise it doesn't mean you're telling the truth for you could just be lying trying to keep it a secret. I have proof that you like Pokemanz

And yes this does have relation to Mayonnaise Mayo King.


Now, you are stating POSSIBILITIES, not FACTS. That diverges from what you've stated before. Which means that your logical disagreement is a fallacy. And, my evidence for my claims is that before, you've PROCLAIMED that I like mayonnaise, but now you stated that I COULD be lying to the fact that I dislike mayonnaise. That's utter BS, since that doesn't support your CLAIMS. And if we were to use your logic, you, yourself, could have a strong liking to <insert something that you would dislike>. And that would be supported by a POSSIBILITY. That would be completely retarded, like your post. Please learn the differences between POSSIBILITY and FACT.

That's fanart.


Crap I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was fanart. Anyways I am stating FACTS. If I say I am stating FACTS that means I am stating facts for I am EPIC. And I am far too EPIC for my post to be retarted Mayo King.


Facts = Something definite
That was a possibility.
And yes, your post isn't retarted, but it is retarded.


Yeah that's great and all but you love Mayonnaise, but you don't love Mayonnaise at the same time. And it is a Fact for I am so amazingly epic.


No evidence, no fact.


Do you seriously want to see the evidence?


Yes. Here's the only crap that you've informed me:

Analogy:
Premise 1: Gintoki is a mayo-addict
Premise 2: It's a fact because I am amazingly epic
Premise 3: Gintoki is a mayo-addict because I am amazingly epic

That's pure BS and fail


Oh man are you sure you won't regret it?


Yes, you fucking failed noob.


Here is your evidence noob. Hopefully you haven't seen the episode the first picture is from. Because then I fail. And no the second picture is not fanart even though it is.



10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
emmm none so far.... all look pretty fine to me :O
6980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / World's End
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Shima-Katase and GintokiSakata... what are u guys getting at?
5998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Alternate Space
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
nope, animes are not really scary
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:



WOW! That's awesome! You posted two pictures of retardedness! How great.

Let me tell you this:
1. I'm pretty sure Gintoki was pointing out fanfaction in that episode (cannot fully comprehend Japanese)
2. The second picture is fucking fanart
3. Even if Gintoki does like Hijikata, that doesn't mean he likes Hijikata's hobbies
4. You're being a fucked up illogical person
5. FAIL
6. That's not even evidence to support your argument
FAILURE, NOT ACCEPTED
And that is from episode 92 in case any viewers want to know.


That was actually the reason why I posted the two pictures so it is great. So yeah, that was the point. And yesh it is accepted even though I fail I am EPIC.
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


TornadoChick wrote:

Shima-Katase and GintokiSakata... what are u guys getting at?


Shima's favorite pastime: Being illogical

My favorite pastime: Bashing illogical people

Our hobbies matches.
Plus, Shima actually asked me to bash him, lol.


Wrong I am not Shima I am FLUFFY fear me! And I'm a girl. hahahahahaha
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


TornadoChick wrote:

Shima-Katase and GintokiSakata... what are u guys getting at?


Shima's favorite pastime: Being illogical

My favorite pastime: Bashing illogical people

Our hobbies matches.
Plus, Shima actually asked me to bash him, lol.


Wrong I am not Shima I am FLUFFY fear me! And I'm a girl. hahahahahaha


Oh.
My.
Fucking.
God.
You're a girl???!!!!


You were supposed to say ORLY. And yesh I am a girl. hahahahahaha I tricked you. You never knew? That's hilarious.
Posted 8/18/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


TornadoChick wrote:

Shima-Katase and GintokiSakata... what are u guys getting at?


Shima's favorite pastime: Being illogical

My favorite pastime: Bashing illogical people

Our hobbies matches.
Plus, Shima actually asked me to bash him, lol.


Wrong I am not Shima I am FLUFFY fear me! And I'm a girl. hahahahahaha


Oh.
My.
Fucking.
God.
You're a girl???!!!!


You were supposed to say ORLY. And yesh I am a girl. hahahahahaha I tricked you. You never knew. That's hilarious.


You never told me your gender. Anyways, I'm bored again...
*goes back lurking*


It says I'm Female in my profile. I can't believe you overlooked that even though you posted in my gb. And to post in my gb you have to go to my profile which you already know T_T


12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Umm nope not yet

real life is much more scary
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
kagura scares the crap out of me with her umbrella
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Port Arthur, TX
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
ZZZZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

animeaddictx wrote:



hahaha is that even anime ???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.