First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Member
4588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Meme5 wrote:


hirovicky143 wrote:

Username: hirovicky143
Name: victoria
Gender: female
Birthday: june 21
Ranking: none yet
Picture:


Here u go


thank you very much. ^_^
Member
21447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where everything...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Meme5 wrote:


YugiohGX911 wrote:

Username: YugiohGX911
Name: Rifat Khan
Gender: Male
Birthday: September 15
Ranking: None as of yet
Picture:



Here u go




Thank you very much! ^^
Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
Username: amuami
Name: sophia
Gender: female
Birthday: 15 nov
Ranking: full moon
Picture:
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
Gender: Female
Birthday: August 5th
Ranking: Member? (so it says)
Picture:
Member
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
Username: MimiMei
Name: Mei
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 5 1995
Ranking: Member
Picture:
Posted 9/2/09
username: shadow_assassin
name:Ari
Gender:Female
birthday:February 5,1993
Ranking:Member / Full moon
Creator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

amuami wrote:

Username: amuami
Name: sophia
Gender: female
Birthday: 15 nov
Ranking: full moon
Picture:


Hey srry 4 giving this 2 you so late been sick so heres ur member ship card

Creator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
Gender: Female
Birthday: August 5th
Ranking: Member? (so it says)
Picture:


srry that ur membership card is like REALLY late...been sick

Creator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

MimiMei wrote:

Username: MimiMei
Name: Mei
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 5 1995
Ranking: Member
Picture:


Srry ur membership card is late been sick and haven't been on cause of it...

Creator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

shadow_assassin wrote:

username: shadow_assassin
name:Ari
Gender:Female
birthday:February 5,1993
Ranking:Member / Full moon


Hey shadow srry 4 haven't been able 2 get back 2 u...just message me when u get ur pic
Posted 11/8/09
here is my pic (srry busy with school)
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

Meme5 wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
Gender: Female
Birthday: August 5th
Ranking: Member? (so it says)
Picture:


srry that ur membership card is like REALLY late...been sick



It's no problem, thank you for making it, hope you're doing fine now
Member
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 11/25/09

Meme5 wrote:


MimiMei wrote:

Username: MimiMei
Name: Mei
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 5 1995
Ranking: Member
Picture:


Srry ur membership card is late been sick and haven't been on cause of it...



oh no problem. thnx it's GREAT!
Posted 6/23/10
Username:samoua
Name:Yuki
Gender:Female
Birthday:April 6,1995
Ranking:Member
Pic:
Creator
Meme5 
25402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here, there, ever...
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

samoua wrote:

Username:samoua
Name:Yuki
Gender:Female
Birthday:April 6,1995
Ranking:Member
Pic:



here's ur membership card XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.