First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
CONTEST: 20 Questions
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
good >.<

#5 , black hair???
LOLOLOL
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
#1 Is the anime airing right now?
Posted 8/18/08
is it zero no taksuma episode 1?
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
NO black hair XD LOi No wondered it took so long XD I was on First ~ Second page XD ~ My bad.
Posted 8/18/08
#1 is he from one of the most famous anime?
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

ypremru wrote:

#1 Is the anime airing right now?
Not Question one but now question 6. LOI Please continue.
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Anitia97 wrote:

is it zero no taksuma episode 1?
LOi anime character and anime. Please read the rules.
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

#1 is he from one of the most famous anime?
Not Question one but now question 6. LOI Please continue.


Posted 8/18/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

is it zero no taksuma episode 1?
LOi anime character and anime. Please read the rules.


ehhi forgot the name of the guy x.x
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


uchihalover725 wrote:

#1 is he from one of the most famous anime?
Not Question one but now question 6. LOI Please continue.




i'm confused we all get 20 Q together or each?

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

ypremru wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:


uchihalover725 wrote:

#1 is he from one of the most famous anime?
Not Question one but now question 6. LOI Please continue.




i'm confused we all get 20 Q together or each?

Together. Did you read the rules? Or maybe I have to change it bit s XD
Penguin
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
is that character in its teenage years??> T.T . haha
Posted 8/18/08
6. does he have brown hair?
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

cherrysl92 wrote:

#1 is that character in its teenage years??> T.T . haha
Number the Question.

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
NO XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.