First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
"A Very Special Love" (Fmovie)
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Never watched it and don't intend to in the future or in my life bcuz the poster is just gay and cheap looking


your so harsh in this movie, try to watch it because you will enjoy it...the movie gross is a whooping 200 million pesos..that's really a box office hit considering this movie has low budget to shoot..:)



I noe I am harsh :p ...but I have never watched a single good FMovie in my life. Every single time I give it a chance it just ruins my mood


you've probbly watched the not so good ones...


None of them are good...sorry..the only good one I ever saw was that FDrama called Pangako Sa Yo
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Never watched it and don't intend to in the future or in my life bcuz the poster is just gay and cheap looking


your so harsh in this movie, try to watch it because you will enjoy it...the movie gross is a whooping 200 million pesos..that's really a box office hit considering this movie has low budget to shoot..:)



I noe I am harsh :p ...but I have never watched a single good FMovie in my life. Every single time I give it a chance it just ruins my mood


you've probbly watched the not so good ones...


None of them are good...sorry..the only good one I ever saw was that FDrama called Pangako Sa Yo


are we talking abt fmovies or fdramas?or both? Anyway, have you tried watching til there was you, kahit isang saglit(movie),got 2 believe, feng shui? For fdramas, hiram?I can still think of other movies but we'll be sooo off topic.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Never watched it and don't intend to in the future or in my life bcuz the poster is just gay and cheap looking


your so harsh in this movie, try to watch it because you will enjoy it...the movie gross is a whooping 200 million pesos..that's really a box office hit considering this movie has low budget to shoot..:)



I noe I am harsh :p ...but I have never watched a single good FMovie in my life. Every single time I give it a chance it just ruins my mood


you've probbly watched the not so good ones...


None of them are good...sorry..the only good one I ever saw was that FDrama called Pangako Sa Yo


are we talking abt fmovies or fdramas?or both? Anyway, have you tried watching til there was you, kahit isang saglit(movie),got 2 believe, feng shui? For fdramas, hiram?I can still think of other movies but we'll be sooo off topic.


Haha..both I guess? I already watched that kahit isang saglit. That was a joint production rite? Nver watched the rest....I can ask my maid tho...bcuz all maids in Malaysia love watching FDramas.. ...let me ask her.

976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha..both I guess? I already watched that kahit isang saglit. That was a joint production rite? Nver watched the rest....I can ask my maid tho...bcuz all maids in Malaysia love watching FDramas.. ...let me ask her.



not that one. there was that film a few years back with the same title.. that was really good.. i haven't watched that joint production one yet though..

you're from malaysia? so, that's why you only know of Pangako Sa'yo.. I hear Jericho is famous there.

anyway, i don't like the sound of 'all maids in malaysia love watching fdramas' though.. oh well..
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha..both I guess? I already watched that kahit isang saglit. That was a joint production rite? Nver watched the rest....I can ask my maid tho...bcuz all maids in Malaysia love watching FDramas.. ...let me ask her.



not that one. there was that film a few years back with the same title.. that was really good.. i haven't watched that joint production one yet though..

you're from malaysia? so, that's why you only know of Pangako Sa'yo.. I hear Jericho is famous there.


Oh ok..yeah I am from Malaysia...yes Jericho is really famous here. But actually there is Astro Kirana which is 24 hour FDrama and FMovie channel so basically anything from the Philippines will be aired here too..but I don't watch as I love KDramas..
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

hot-n-crispy wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha..both I guess? I already watched that kahit isang saglit. That was a joint production rite? Nver watched the rest....I can ask my maid tho...bcuz all maids in Malaysia love watching FDramas.. ...let me ask her.



not that one. there was that film a few years back with the same title.. that was really good.. i haven't watched that joint production one yet though..

you're from malaysia? so, that's why you only know of Pangako Sa'yo.. I hear Jericho is famous there.

anyway, i don't like the sound of 'all maids in malaysia love watching fdramas' though.. oh well..


Haha...they are from the Philippines and Indonesia...I hate it too...I always shout at my maid to get off my TV...kidding ...I just tell her to not disturb my KDrama on KBS World ...trust me they all love that Piolo guy and also someone called Sam Milby..my maid is crazy over them
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I love this movie! It really has a simple story but Sarah and John Lloyd was really great in here. I think Sarah has proven herself.
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I want to watch it.
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
it is a must see!!
i hardly watch filipino movies because the plots are usually the same but this is a two thumbs up!!
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
this movie is great., didnt expect that the movie will be that good. funny. romantic. no overacting., its like your not watching a movie., its like its happening in real life., weew., another f lovestory movie hit me this time.
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
someone pls upload this movie here in CR
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
i love this movie... it's funny but at the same time heart warming...
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cebu Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
ok ! i take what i said back! maybe this story was nice!
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / bay area
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
wer can i watch the movie,is it here in this site , for some reason i can't find it. i wanna see it too..
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look for me‼XD
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

jpracuelles wrote:

this movie is so boring!!! simple set-up,,, simple situation !!!! IT DIDN'T EXCITE ME


cruel..but that's true..
i just hate filipino stuffs..
i haven't watched it though..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.