First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Request a pic~!
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

LoKou wrote:

The pictures are a little hazy, but I LOVE THEM! And I just love this guy. So Thank you very much Snowpuppy.


npz and ya gomen on them being hazy if i paused the show it would show a big puase sign in the middle of the pic gomen ill try a diff site if u wunt
Posted 10/30/08

snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:

The pictures are a little hazy, but I LOVE THEM! And I just love this guy. So Thank you very much Snowpuppy.


npz and ya gomen on them being hazy if i paused the show it would show a big puase sign in the middle of the pic gomen ill try a diff site if u wunt


No, no, no there's no need for now. These are enough for me. And if I'll want more pictures of him I'll try to find some later after a couple of weeks. But thank you for your work.
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

LoKou wrote:


snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:

The pictures are a little hazy, but I LOVE THEM! And I just love this guy. So Thank you very much Snowpuppy.


npz and ya gomen on them being hazy if i paused the show it would show a big puase sign in the middle of the pic gomen ill try a diff site if u wunt


No, no, no there's no need for now. These are enough for me. And if I'll want more pictures of him I'll try to find some later after a couple of weeks. But thank you for your work.


npz lolz next time if u ask me to find pics that r not on photobucket ill try to remimber to find a site that can pause the screen with out messing up the pics if i can ^_^ ^-^ and btw had fun finding the pics u requasted plz come again ^_^ ^-^
Posted 10/30/08

snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:


snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:

The pictures are a little hazy, but I LOVE THEM! And I just love this guy. So Thank you very much Snowpuppy.


npz and ya gomen on them being hazy if i paused the show it would show a big puase sign in the middle of the pic gomen ill try a diff site if u wunt


No, no, no there's no need for now. These are enough for me. And if I'll want more pictures of him I'll try to find some later after a couple of weeks. But thank you for your work.


npz lolz next time if u ask me to find pics that r not on photobucket ill try to remimber to find a site that can pause the screen with out messing up the pics if i can ^_^ ^-^ and btw had fun finding the pics u requasted plz come again ^_^ ^-^


Thanks I hope I'll find more pictures with this guy. I dont know, I couldn't find pictures with him maybe because the DVD was released just last month, and after a month nobody posted anything with him That's why the pictures you gave me are the best.
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

LoKou wrote:


snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:


snowpuppy362 wrote:


LoKou wrote:

The pictures are a little hazy, but I LOVE THEM! And I just love this guy. So Thank you very much Snowpuppy.


npz and ya gomen on them being hazy if i paused the show it would show a big puase sign in the middle of the pic gomen ill try a diff site if u wunt


No, no, no there's no need for now. These are enough for me. And if I'll want more pictures of him I'll try to find some later after a couple of weeks. But thank you for your work.


npz lolz next time if u ask me to find pics that r not on photobucket ill try to remimber to find a site that can pause the screen with out messing up the pics if i can ^_^ ^-^ and btw had fun finding the pics u requasted plz come again ^_^ ^-^


Thanks I hope I'll find more pictures with this guy. I dont know, I couldn't find pictures with him maybe because the DVD was released just last month, and after a month nobody posted anything with him That's why the pictures you gave me are the best.


if i had a better site to use it probly would have been better pics thow ~.~ well any ways glad u liked the pics plz do come again any time ^_^ ^-^
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
here ive got a requast for a pic this time it can be any person from bleach as long as its blue idrm wich person from bleach plz~
Member
139376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Florida..the OTHE...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Exactly what kind of Blue are you talking about Snowchan?? Do you want a pic of a character in a blue background..or do you want the entire pic to be blue, including the character?? I have several "Blue" ones..but I just don't know what KIND it is you want.
Member
139376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Florida..the OTHE...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Snowchan, here's some pics I have in blue...


I hope this helps you out..if not, just tell me what kind of Blue you want and I'll look for them.
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Kiyohime1 wrote:

Snowchan, here's some pics I have in blue...


I hope this helps you out..if not, just tell me what kind of Blue you want and I'll look for them.


thankz i just wunted any kind of blue is y i didnt say what kind ^_^ ^-^ thankz again the pics look grate ^_^ ^-^
36122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / on my laptop, whe...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
I want black pics that i can use as a wallpaper plz
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / taguig
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
if its not a bother..i'd like chibi bleach characters( the main cast, 13 squad, vaizards, espada)..thanx!
Member
hm1
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / macllen
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
some rukia pic i guess
Member
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ida, MI
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

ricemap wrote:

I want black pics that i can use as a wallpaper plz


well does it have to be bleach related i have bleach ones but i also have this one its from a really cool site i go to LFG (looking for group)



36122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / on my laptop, whe...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
it didnt have 2 be bleach but these r fine
thx
Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

cyrabea18 wrote:

if its not a bother..i'd like chibi bleach characters( the main cast, 13 squad, vaizards, espada)..thanx!


gomen on the whit i hadnt chcked the pic requast in sometime so ya here u go


ill get more here shortly

hm1 wrote:

some rukia pic i guess


sure npz

ill get u more here shortly
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.