First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Have you ever gotten angry because you can't find a good anime and all the ones your watching are still being put on air
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in my house
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......


lol...in ur dreamz
Posted 8/20/08
so much to see....why bother?
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......


lol...in ur dreamz


why stick w/ an old anime character... nubcake....

1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in my house
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......


lol...in ur dreamz


why stick w/ an old anime character... nubcake....



+.+ its useless talking to you
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......


lol...in ur dreamz


why stick w/ an old anime character... nubcake....



+.+ its useless talking to you


lol... so why talking crap at the first place..... nubcake...

7466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


duh~!
my avatar looks better than that......


lol...in ur dreamz


why stick w/ an old anime character... nubcake....



+.+ its useless talking to you


lol... so why talking crap at the first place..... nubcake...




nubcake ....wtf are you a dork?

Are you far superior than her in posting a comment than you have to call her nubcake?


1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
yeah i dont know if there sare any good ones and i watched all of the good ones
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Berlin,Germany
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
sometimes yes but then I remind myself that i have a social life too
Posted 8/20/08


Ok just stop it... lordritz, please do not just randomly post pictures that are outside the topic.
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hmmmm that is for...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
no not really
Posted 8/20/08
nope
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
no not really.......
Posted 8/20/08
yes actullay alll the time but i come read fourm post about anime i randomly pick 1 and see if i lik it if i do i watch u should try u'd b suprised how many pple post anime u've never heard of
Posted 8/20/08

lordritz wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:


lordritz wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

yeah, I can't find any to watch atm 'cause most of them are lisensced D:


same will go for me the ones i like are all licensed



isnt she cute?


awww, kawaii! :D


^-^thx


no....


..l.. your just jealous


wen i saw her 4 the 1st time on GTO i thought she was the devial in disguise
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.