First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
CONTEST: 20 Question the second part.
Posted 8/19/08
LAO I WANT THE YAOI PRIZE XD
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

yukiritsuka wrote:

Clue List XD
1. Junjou Romantica

P.s. Are you sure you want to win this one stardeamer03???


WHAT A LOOOONG CLUE LIST, U MUST WASTED YOUR IMPORTANT TIME ON SUCH A LONG LIST! LMAO
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

Clue List XD
1. Junjou Romantica

P.s. Are you sure you want to win this one stardeamer03???


16. Akihiko Usagi/Usami from Junjou Romantica?

lmao yeah my mom rushing me to go to bed
LOI I have a yaoi oneon my profile XD

Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
OMFGG CODE GEASS I WANT!!
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
17. is it Akihiko Usagi/Usami from Junjou Romantica?
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

pudding_Rocks wrote:

IM CONFUSED O.O WHY WOULDNT STAR03 WANT TO WIN?
So How she know what the banner look like. ( ̄  ̄)………( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

stardeamer03 wrote:

LAO I WANT THE YAOI PRIZE XD
Did you see it XD LOi You will have a matching pair with me XD LOI A HARDCORE.... if you read it XD LOI
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:

IM CONFUSED O.O WHY WOULDNT STAR03 WANT TO WIN?
So How she know what the banner look like. ( ̄  ̄)………( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ



.... LIKE THE ONE IN YOUR PROFILE

GIVE IT TO HER PEFORE SHE GETS A HEART ATTACK  ̄- ̄
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
DOUBLE NO XD
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

pudding_Rocks wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:

IM CONFUSED O.O WHY WOULDNT STAR03 WANT TO WIN?
So How she know what the banner look like. ( ̄  ̄)………( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ



.... LIKE THE ONE IN YOUR PROFILE

GIVE IT TO HER PEFORE SHE GETS A HEART ATTACK  ̄- ̄
Which one? The YAOI one is the THRID PART OF THE CONTEST XD

Posted 8/19/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:

LAO I WANT THE YAOI PRIZE XD
Did you see it XD LOi You will have a matching pair with me XD LOI A HARDCORE.... if you read it XD LOI


is it really usagi?
Penguin
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:

IM CONFUSED O.O WHY WOULDNT STAR03 WANT TO WIN?
So How she know what the banner look like. ( ̄  ̄)………( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ



.... LIKE THE ONE IN YOUR PROFILE

GIVE IT TO HER PEFORE SHE GETS A HEART ATTACK  ̄- ̄
Which one? The YAOI one is the THRID PART OF THE CONTEST XD




THEN GIVE ME THE NON YAOI ONE =D
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:

LAO I WANT THE YAOI PRIZE XD
Did you see it XD LOi You will have a matching pair with me XD LOI A HARDCORE.... if you read it XD LOI


is it really usagi?
REMEMBER THE IMPORTANT RULES LOI XD

Posted 8/19/08
LMAO it's not?
Posted 8/19/08
NOOOOOO LETS JUST AUTOMATIC WIN THIS ME AND PUDDING WIN NO OTHER WINNER

I WILL PAY 2 WIN

BOMB!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.