First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls Submit it Here!!!
Member
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Username: ktt112020
Personality: love to hang out, chat, kinda quiet myself, but can sometimes be loud ^_^ and well, that's how i look at myself, not sure about how other people think
Personality of the boy: caring, i don't care if he's shy or outgoing, protective*same as caring for me, quiet, and somebody who will understand me*not like i have a lot to understand about or ask for
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: ...we like each other ^_^


Found You A Boyfriend
His Username is googleplex12345


thanx a lot ^_^
Creator
1550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

ktt112020 wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Username: ktt112020
Personality: love to hang out, chat, kinda quiet myself, but can sometimes be loud ^_^ and well, that's how i look at myself, not sure about how other people think
Personality of the boy: caring, i don't care if he's shy or outgoing, protective*same as caring for me, quiet, and somebody who will understand me*not like i have a lot to understand about or ask for
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: ...we like each other ^_^


Found You A Boyfriend
His Username is googleplex12345


thanx a lot ^_^


Dou Itashimashite!
Member
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


ktt112020 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Username: ktt112020
Personality: love to hang out, chat, kinda quiet myself, but can sometimes be loud ^_^ and well, that's how i look at myself, not sure about how other people think
Personality of the boy: caring, i don't care if he's shy or outgoing, protective*same as caring for me, quiet, and somebody who will understand me*not like i have a lot to understand about or ask for
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: ...we like each other ^_^


Found You A Boyfriend
His Username is googleplex12345


thanx a lot ^_^


Dou Itashimashite!


but there is one thing. how did you find him? he's not a member....so....how?
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In ur dreams,Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


boha1000 wrote:

Name: Wynona
Username: Boha1000
Personality: lady like,kind,honest,cold(when I want to ),funny,nice,shy-quiet(at first),
Personality of the boy: any would do
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: Fun to be around and likes each other


I Found You a Boyfriend His Username is
groundguy

If You Dont Like Him Tell Me



can it be someone around my age ??
Creator
1550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

boha1000 wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


boha1000 wrote:

Name: Wynona
Username: Boha1000
Personality: lady like,kind,honest,cold(when I want to ),funny,nice,shy-quiet(at first),
Personality of the boy: any would do
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: Fun to be around and likes each other


I Found You a Boyfriend His Username is
groundguy

If You Dont Like Him Tell Me



can it be someone around my age ??


Fine,I'll Find One.
And Upload Some Picture
For The Group Too...

~CREATOR~
naruto_addict_08

29961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Name: Claudelle
Username: AnimeAddict3713
Personality: random, unpredictable, a little shy,
Personality of the boy: as long as he makes me happy i couldn't care less
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: to have fun, to be less shy
and I hope he likes anime as much as I do
Creator
1550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

AnimeAddict3713 wrote:

Name: Claudelle
Username: AnimeAddict3713
Personality: random, unpredictable, a little shy,
Personality of the boy: as long as he makes me happy i couldn't care less
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: to have fun, to be less shy
and I hope he likes anime as much as I do


I Found You A Boyfriend His Username is:

groundguy

If You Don't Like Him Tell Me
29961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


AnimeAddict3713 wrote:

Name: Claudelle
Username: AnimeAddict3713
Personality: random, unpredictable, a little shy,
Personality of the boy: as long as he makes me happy i couldn't care less
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: to have fun, to be less shy
and I hope he likes anime as much as I do


I Found You A Boyfriend His Username is:

groundguy

If You Don't Like Him Tell Me


gomeni, demo it's too big an age difference... I have a brother the same age O_o
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Name:Yuu
Username:xlandar
Personality:random, sometimes cold, sometimes bubbly.
Personality of the boy:caring *i guess that is what most girls want*
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy:anime-fan =)

*lets see how long this takes =P*
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In ur dreams,Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


boha1000 wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


boha1000 wrote:

Name: Wynona
Username: Boha1000
Personality: lady like,kind,honest,cold(when I want to ),funny,nice,shy-quiet(at first),
Personality of the boy: any would do
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: Fun to be around and likes each other


I Found You a Boyfriend His Username is
groundguy

If You Dont Like Him Tell Me



can it be someone around my age ??


Fine,I'll Find One.
And Upload Some Picture
For The Group Too...

~CREATOR~
naruto_addict_08




Ya I uploaded some pics into the photo album
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Name: Risa
Username:fly_so_high
Personality: Down-to-earth [at least in other people's opinion], outgoing, sometimes shy, naive [told to me by many people], and kind.
Personality of the boy: Any boy would do, as long as he's nice and funny :)
What common likes you want to have with the boy: As long as he likes me and I like him.
Member
18510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/2/08
Name: Anissa
Username:Kawaiigirl123
Personality: nice, sweet, shy (sometimes), funny(some people say), and outgoing
Personality of the boy: cute, romantic, nice, shy or outgoing, and some humor.
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: errrr.....nice and likes music
Posted 9/2/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:

Name: Nana
Username: Nana-chan00
Personality: creative,shy and energetic too
Personality of the boy: sweet, fun, caring, a little shy (boys who blush are way cute)
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: we both like each other is the main thing



no searching for me no more
i already found my love
Member
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:


akane_doumoto wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


akane_doumoto wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


akane_doumoto wrote:


naruto_addict_08 wrote:


akane_doumoto wrote:

Name:Karen
Username: akane_doumoto
Personality:shy, kind, caring, flirty,quiet, studious
Personality of the boy:cute, romantic. kind
What Common Likes You want To have with the boy: we love each other and we hav fun 2gether

n_n


Hi! Do You Want This BF his username is FearedKnight
take him if you like him



mmm.... ill try... ehehehe!! thanks!


Okidoki....


mm.... but how will i say.... dat to him? mm.... is he online....mm... **worried face**



He is Not Online... Go To This Link : http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-271906/Request-for-a-boyfriend-or-girlfriend-here.html?pg=2
this is where i found him just search his username in tho forum okay?



ur such a kind person i h0pe u find ur true cr bf! n_n



ARIGATO GOZAIMASU...
I ALREADY HAVE ONE~~~
MAY YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP!!


awww..... naruto...... he didnt do..... can you find my a new one please!!
Member
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in ur cookie jar....
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
Name: Grace
Username:Shugomaniac24
Personality: sweet, nice, artistic, and funny (at least i like 2 think so)
Boy's Personality: idk.............funny?????
Common Likes: fun 2 b with !

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.