First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply My partner
Moderator
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

jhengchie wrote:


movielover1512 wrote:

can i be yabu-kun's little sister ? :)


sure..
sister-in-law


arigato gozaimasu onee-chan
Member
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I want Takaki Yuya to be my partner please. I want to be his wife.
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Matsujun_arashi_lover wrote:

I want Takaki Yuya to be my partner please. I want to be his wife.


sureness..
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
omg.. i totally call henry lau from super junior m!!! ♥♥ we have korean artists right?? tecnically he's chinese but w/e =)
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

xotennisox wrote:

omg.. i totally call henry lau from super junior m!!! ♥♥ we have korean artists right?? tecnically he's chinese but w/e =)


koreans and chinese are most welcome.. he's yours!
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
NOOOO!! CHIICHAN MY LOVE!! HUHUHUH I WAS TOO LATE!!!
im not happy.. my cuzin is couple with him huhuhu
oh well *wipe tears* no mattter what.. he'll always remain in my heart...
um can i be coupled with Okamoto Keito plz..
Member
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
May i be w/ Yaotome Hikaru? Hes not taken rite^^?
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, US
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

pafoua wrote:

NOOOO!! CHIICHAN MY LOVE!! HUHUHUH I WAS TOO LATE!!!
im not happy.. my cuzin is couple with him huhuhu
oh well *wipe tears* no mattter what.. he'll always remain in my heart...
um can i be coupled with Okamoto Keito plz..



well sori for not responding earlier.. i was a bit busy.. ok keito is yours..


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:

May i be w/ Yaotome Hikaru? Hes not taken rite^^?


yes. yes.yes.. hikaru-kun..



Dumastory wrote:

ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O

gomen ne.. Keito is already taken.. he was 8 days earlier.. i only updated today however.. pafoua claimed him first.. any other person you want to claim?
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Dumastory wrote:

ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O


aaaaahhhhhh
im so sorry i took him GOMEN!!!!
i feel bad now..
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

jhengchie wrote:


pafoua wrote:

NOOOO!! CHIICHAN MY LOVE!! HUHUHUH I WAS TOO LATE!!!
im not happy.. my cuzin is couple with him huhuhu
oh well *wipe tears* no mattter what.. he'll always remain in my heart...
um can i be coupled with Okamoto Keito plz..



well sori for not responding earlier.. i was a bit busy.. ok keito is yours..


its ok..
thnk you very much
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, US
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

pafoua wrote:


Dumastory wrote:

ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O


aaaaahhhhhh
im so sorry i took him GOMEN!!!!
i feel bad now..


ah, okay then...
Kamenashi Kazuya, then?
even the age difference... *cough* xD
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Dumastory wrote:


pafoua wrote:


Dumastory wrote:

ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O


aaaaahhhhhh
im so sorry i took him GOMEN!!!!
i feel bad now..


ah, okay then...
Kamenashi Kazuya, then?
even the age difference... *cough* xD


well then.. Kame-chan.. by the way.. he's my dad.. you'll be my mom then
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, US
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

jhengchie wrote:


Dumastory wrote:


pafoua wrote:


Dumastory wrote:

ZOMG!! i call Keito! plz omg ... <3 xD
i freaking love Keito! i can't believe he hasnt been picked yet~!!! O.O


aaaaahhhhhh
im so sorry i took him GOMEN!!!!
i feel bad now..


ah, okay then...
Kamenashi Kazuya, then?
even the age difference... *cough* xD


well then.. Kame-chan.. by the way.. he's my dad.. you'll be my mom then



o...wtf o well i just wont do this, then xD
Member
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

jhengchie wrote:




rikkuluvsNewS wrote:

May i be w/ Yaotome Hikaru? Hes not taken rite^^?


yes. yes.yes.. hikaru-kun..



Yay!! arigatou^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.