First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
[EVENT] Avatar Contest
Posted 8/20/08

animeprincessyumi wrote:


heroClix_SiniSter wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:


heroClix_SiniSter wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:

waaaaaaaauuuuuuuhhh.,., :O
the entries are really nice so far ^^
the magic of photoshop -____-


lol


Omorosefemi wrote:

photoshop and I don't get along at all lol


i dont use photoshop.. .i use GIMP.. .>.<
its not that great.. .im having problems which font should i use.. .theres tooooo many.. .lol


ohhh.,.,gimp ehhh? still, its the same with photoshop right???


yes.. .wahh!ur from Phil. ! there had been a lot of Filipino users her in cr.. .


Omorosefemi wrote:

I've ended up using paintshop pro. lol i really need to find a better program

lol.. .try to download photoshop from a free website.. .



lolz.,.,.,xDD are you one too???


yup.. .
Character
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

heroClix_SiniSter wrote:

.. .

here's mine .. .

or this


oh my.....expected from you XD
Posted 8/20/08

heroClix_SiniSter wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:


heroClix_SiniSter wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:


heroClix_SiniSter wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:

waaaaaaaauuuuuuuhhh.,., :O
the entries are really nice so far ^^
the magic of photoshop -____-


lol


Omorosefemi wrote:

photoshop and I don't get along at all lol


i dont use photoshop.. .i use GIMP.. .>.<
its not that great.. .im having problems which font should i use.. .theres tooooo many.. .lol


ohhh.,.,gimp ehhh? still, its the same with photoshop right???


yes.. .wahh!ur from Phil. ! there had been a lot of Filipino users her in cr.. .


Omorosefemi wrote:

I've ended up using paintshop pro. lol i really need to find a better program

lol.. .try to download photoshop from a free website.. .



lolz.,.,.,xDD are you one too???


yup.. .


yay.,.,wahahahah.,.,another fil..xPP
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/21/08
Here is mine:

1.

2.

3.

4.

Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Eto...how many avatar can we make?
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Eto...how many avatar can we make?


as many as u can
but only one entry from u can win XD
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Okie~!

Thank you very much for the info! *bow*
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Okie~!

Thank you very much for the info! *bow*


oh...
my friend said that one entry per user
ill just choose XD
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Okie~!

Thank you very much for the info! *bow*


oh...
my friend said that one entry per user
ill just choose XD


I see...but it is ok right? Because if it is really against the rule,then I will only choose one of my entry.(I got 4 entries from my previous post >__<)

By the way,can you please tell me the deadline of this contest?

House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fire_Alice wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Okie~!

Thank you very much for the info! *bow*


oh...
my friend said that one entry per user
ill just choose XD


I see...but it is ok right? Because if it is really against the rule,then I will only choose one of my entry.(I got 4 entries from my previous post >__<)

By the way,can you please tell me the deadline of this contest?



i already chose one XD
maybe 2 weeks more
Character
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
LOL Really?! Ok then~!

Thanks again for the info~! ^__^
Character
31781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Pico Rivera, CA
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

sweetfireflower wrote:

hope this is good!~



i like urs the best ^^
Character
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

1_darkness wrote:


sweetfireflower wrote:

hope this is good!~



i like urs the best ^^


XD thx!~

Character
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
i cant decide which is better...
plz decide which of my entry is more likey to win XD
wish i can use both entries

umm...heres the other one
Character
8887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/22/08
here is mine .............very ugly 2 styles

and
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.