First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Matchmaker
Member
23769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

jhengchie wrote:


cashewnutz wrote:

Username:cashewnutz
Name:casey
Name of Partner:tegoshi yuya
reasons why you chose your partner:he is so cute!! and i love him very much and im so much addicted to him

Special nickname for the two of YOu: caseyuya or tegosey i dunno i cant think of anything

suggestion.. wattabout CaTe-chie.. tegoshi is often called tesshi-kun..

oh thats a great idea ok i will edit my answer and that will be our nickname ... tnx for the suggestion
Member
23769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

jhengchie wrote:


cashewnutz wrote:

Username:cashewnutz
Name:casey
Name of Partner:tegoshi yuya
reasons why you chose your partner:he is so cute!! and i love him very much and im so much addicted to him

Special nickname for the two of YOu: caseyuya or tegosey i dunno i cant think of anything

suggestion.. wattabout CaTe-chie.. tegoshi is often called tesshi-kun..


here it is this is really my true answer ..tnx for the suggestion ^^

Username:cashewnutz
Name:casey
Name of Partner:tegoshi yuya
reasons why you chose your partner:he is so cute!! and i love him very much and im so much addicted to him
Special nickname for the two of YOu: CaTe-chie
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

gr8sh wrote:

Username: gr8sh
Name:gretch

Name of Partner:jun matsumoto

reasons why you chose your partner: he's so damn cute, sexy, hot

special nickname: i'll think abt it first since i think our name's not compatible.XD


if you want you could make your special nickname MatChie [assume gretch=gretchie]
Moderator
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Username: movielover1512
Name: ivy (yamada xD)
Name of Partner: yamada ryosuke .. ♥♥
reasons why you chose your partner: he's so cute, and talented . and and and . i just love him to pieces ! :D

Special nickname for the two of YOu: yamaivy . hahas . or . ryoivy . help me choose . onegai ! :D
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

movielover1512 wrote:

Username: movielover1512
Name: ivy (yamada xD)
Name of Partner: yamada ryosuke .. ♥♥
reasons why you chose your partner: he's so cute, and talented . and and and . i just love him to pieces ! :D

Special nickname for the two of YOu: yamaivy . hahas . or . ryoivy . help me choose . onegai ! :D


let me think.. what about yamavy
Member
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Username:ruthyumi
Name:ruth (japanese nickname:yumi)
Name of Partner: masuda takahisa
reasons why you chose your partner: his cuteness make my heart beat faster.

Special nickname MasuYu
Moderator
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

jhengchie wrote:


movielover1512 wrote:

Username: movielover1512
Name: ivy (yamada xD)
Name of Partner: yamada ryosuke .. ♥♥
reasons why you chose your partner: he's so cute, and talented . and and and . i just love him to pieces ! :D

Special nickname for the two of YOu: yamaivy . hahas . or . ryoivy . help me choose . onegai ! :D


let me think.. what about yamavy


ok thats cool thanx alot for making that name
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Username:so_in_love
Name:sandy
Name of Partner: yuuri
reasons why you chose your partner:becuz he is very cute and looking at him makes me very happy....^^

Special nickname for the two of us:YUUDY (YUURI AND SANDY)
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

so_in_love wrote:

Username:so_in_love
Name:sandy
Name of Partner: yuuri
reasons why you chose your partner:becuz he is very cute and looking at him makes me very happy....^^

Special nickname for the two of us:YUUDY (YUURI AND SANDY)


ok.. he's yours..
i was thinking of getting him or yabu-kun.. well i'm glad Yuuri's in great hands..
take care of him ok?!
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

jhengchie wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

Username:so_in_love
Name:sandy
Name of Partner: yuuri
reasons why you chose your partner:becuz he is very cute and looking at him makes me very happy....^^

Special nickname for the two of us:YUUDY (YUURI AND SANDY)


ok.. he's yours..
i was thinking of getting him or yabu-kun.. well i'm glad Yuuri's in great hands..
take care of him ok?!


sure thanx!!^^hahaplease add me on cr!!
Member
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kahit saan.
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Username: dhabby2008
Name: Bobbin
Name of Partner: prince14
reasons why you chose your partner: cute?

Special nickname for the two of YOu: PrinBob ^_^
Member
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kahit saan.
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Username:dhabby2008
Name:Bobbin
Name of Partner:Domoto Koichi
reasons why you chose your partner: cute!

Special nickname for the two of YOu: BobDom
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

dhabby2008 wrote:

Username:dhabby2008
Name:Bobbin
Name of Partner:Domoto Koichi
reasons why you chose your partner: cute!

Special nickname for the two of YOu: BobDom


okey.. bobbin.. Domoto Koichi is your partner
Creator
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08

ruthyumi wrote:

Username:ruthyumi
Name:ruth (japanese nickname:yumi)
Name of Partner: masuda takahisa
reasons why you chose your partner: his cuteness make my heart beat faster.

Special nickname MasuYu


ok.. your pair is official
Member
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / yama-chan's heart
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Username: meekhan14
Name: mee-chan
Name of Partner: inoo kei
reasons why you chose your partner: kawaii.. can play the piano

Special nickname for the two of YOu: KeiMee

brothers: Kitayama Hiromitsu, miyata toshiya, Yamashita Shoon
Parents: Yamapi, Akanishi Jin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.