First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
AVII CONTEST!!!
Posted 8/22/08



yes you can!!!
how did u put the white line around the cropped pic?
Posted 8/22/08

1401604 wrote:




yes you can!!!
how did u put the white line around the cropped pic?


NOT TELLING!!..XD lol
Posted 8/22/08



well can u at least tell me if u resized it using photoscape?
Posted 8/22/08

1401604 wrote:




well can u at least tell me if u resized it using photoscape?


you cant resize things in photoscape..hehe and hows your braces going?
Posted 8/22/08


then what program did u use?
i won't ask how
i can figure it out
and they are killing me.
i took advil. before dis i was sleeping the whole time
and it took me like 2 hours to finish my lunch cuz i couldn't chew. X[
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
2nd Entry ^^
Posted 8/23/08

1401604 wrote:



then what program did u use?
i won't ask how
i can figure it out
and they are killing me.
i took advil. before dis i was sleeping the whole time
and it took me like 2 hours to finish my lunch cuz i couldn't chew. X[


lol...I feel bad...
Posted 8/23/08
2nd entry I tried shawdowing..but it didnt work wells...:

I will make One more entry later....This is simple too!!I will do better next time!!
Posted 8/23/08

i like it! i haven't had any time
and my laptop gets so slow eaily...
i hope i can solve dat problem soon....

Posted 8/23/08



oh i love it!!!
it's so kawaii~~~~ ^^
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
thank yoohs!<3
Posted 8/23/08

1401604 wrote:


i like it! i haven't had any time
and my laptop gets so slow eaily...
i hope i can solve dat problem soon....


hehe Good luck!!!hey join this group:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/How_to_Say___in_a_Different_Language
Its cool!!
Posted 8/24/08

aZnPr0lov3r wrote:

thank yoohs!<3


you are like super good at animating thins
that takes a lot of time
you must be really patient loll

Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

1401604 wrote:


aZnPr0lov3r wrote:

thank yoohs!<3


you are like super good at animating thins
that takes a lot of time
you must be really patient loll



lols i dunt mind x]!
i just love decorating
and drawing :3
and i get pretty bored easily so i dunt mind editing ^^
Posted 8/26/08
Heres mine tho i dont think i did good


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.