First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's your country like?
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I live in australia and lots people think there are kangaroos all over the place.. THERE ISNT LOL
Posted 8/20/08
i live in the place where piracy reigns

thats it
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
sweden. love it





16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Wet.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
not bad to live in cause there's not as much poverty and stuff. well compared to a lot of countries.
but most people i come accross hate asians, they think they are ugly and annoying and they look all the same. some guy even likes the drawing style of normal cartoons more then anime. i mean seriously WTH?!?!? how is normal cartoons drawn well? they suck. he hates their big eyes. damn it all.

i've only met like a couple of people that actually have the so called australian accent.

and anime and stuff isn't very popular.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

baby__86 wrote:


UAE (United Arab Emirats)

I think many knaw Dubai

this photo show how it improved and developed



this is burj Dubai


it is soooooo tall

this will show you how tall



and now we have summer shopping festeval

this is Mudhesh (the yellow thing)


there are many projects in Dubai

this one is very amazing and it represent the world

its a man hand made island


I realy love and enjoy living in the UAE

hope that you like it





i love Dubai. I used to live in the UAE for so many years, now i really miss it. Especially the Burj Dubai, which I could see from my classroom window :P

4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


baby__86 wrote:


UAE (United Arab Emirats)

I think many knaw Dubai

this photo show how it improved and developed



this is burj Dubai


it is soooooo tall

this will show you how tall



and now we have summer shopping festeval

this is Mudhesh (the yellow thing)


there are many projects in Dubai

this one is very amazing and it represent the world

its a man hand made island


I realy love and enjoy living in the UAE

hope that you like it





i love Dubai. I used to live in the UAE for so many years, now i really miss it. Especially the Burj Dubai, which I could see from my classroom window :P




makes me want to go to Dubai

i think it is very warm there and has a hot climate
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

OTAKUADDICT wrote:

makes me want to go to Dubai

i think it is very warm there and has a hot climate


true, the day i left Dubai, there was a heatwave and it was 53 degrees celsius(127.4 degrees fahrenheit) :O
but still an awesome place nonetheless. i want to go back there and meet up with old friends :)
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
My country is a heaven in hell...don't ask me to explain further...
Posted 8/20/08
Australia *random*

In Summer:

- Flies ( OH GAWD... MAN DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT THESES BETCHS SO ANNOYING AFTER SNIFFING POOP FOLLOWS U AROUND AND GOES INTO UR MOUTH PLUS THEY HUNT U IN GROUPS )

- lol to freakin hot ?

- Magpies ( Violent birds Grrr been swooped 16 times by these give em a good old swing to shank em off >:(( )

mm yeh lolz thats about it everything else is fine fufu
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

centzryo wrote:

i live in the place where piracy reigns

thats it


China?
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Slovak republic...
Small..Only with 5 milion people..Always mistook for Slovenia or Czechoslovakia by Usa inhibitants and other non Europe fereigners.....At least try to got flag right!!...
Beautiful nature....Especially mountains...
Intelligent people...because our educations system is quite strict and we learn quite alot..(for example I had 12 conpulsory subject in high school and i am not counting seminars..Brrrr too much..)
Very nice girls..Funny that usually only thing foreigners know about us..
And no pay-for-torturing- tourist people hostels..
-
Hints of old comunistic regime...But usually only old people.....And for some schoolbooks..
Some tension between (even in politics) Hungarian and Slovakia..But that as a result to a centuries lasting national oppression from Austro-Hungarian side....hard one...And Romans too..
Stupid politicians..well thats normal anyway..
Posted 8/20/08

eurasianbaybeeh wrote:

I live in australia and lots people think there are kangaroos all over the place.. THERE ISNT LOL


lmao we had american transfer students that came to my school they all thought that australians ride kangaroos to school ROFL sause !! funny azz XD
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
lol ROFLSAUCE
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
my country is okay i dont like where i live because it is a small town and i like the city
i havnt seen enough of it to really like it but i know i will be moving to europe somewhere
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.