First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What a Gintama character would never say/do.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Gintoki
"Sweet food sucks."
"Hey,Zura/Hijikata,let's check in."

Shinpachi
"Otsuu-chan is not cute at all!"

Kagura
"I have a crush on that Sadist!"

Otae
*Hugs Kondou*

Hijikata
"Mayo sucks."
"School days was better than To-LOVE as there was Chome chome."

I can't think anymore,why don't you all try making up too? ^^
Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / far far island
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Okita sougo --> be nice to hijikata
Otae --> cooks a delicious meal
kagura --> give away sadaharu
Gintoki --> "I love you Sa-chan! mmuah!"

Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Katsura: It's not Katsura! It's Zura!
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
hahaha...i have a shiver just to try to imagine the scenes...theres a good 1 yamazaki kun

hmm...let me try...

Gintoki
"jump is the most stupid thing ever created in dis world"

Okita
*counting flower bud*
"she loves me...she loves me not....she loves me......" (of course i'm refer to kagura!)

yamazaki
"badminton suck, i prefer golf!"
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Katsura: It's not Katsura! It's Zura!


but i think he did say once "its not lupin, its zura!"

based on his IQ, i dun think its impossible for him to make that mistake again
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Katsura: Elizabeth, what the hell are you!! Get away from me you perverted old man in an Amanto suit!

Shinpachi: I resign as captain of the Otsuu-chan fanclub

Gintoki: I feel like working really hard today


Member
10276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / I'd tell you... b...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Elizabeth: *Takes off costume thingy*
Member
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Edo
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Interesting topic:

Gintoki: "Jump isn't for a regular stiff like me who works in an office cubicle. I'll never have another chocolate parfait again..."
Shinpachi: "Sis, can I have more tamagoyaki?"
Kagura: flight attendant asks, "Beef or fish?" Kagura responses "None for me thanks, I am on a diet."

21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

proud2bme wrote:

hahaha...i have a shiver just to try to imagine the scenes...theres a good 1 yamazaki kun

hmm...let me try...

Gintoki
"jump is the most stupid thing ever created in dis world"

Okita
*counting flower bud*
"she loves me...she loves me not....she loves me......" (of course i'm refer to kagura!)

yamazaki
"badminton suck, i prefer golf!"


I would never prefer golf....But still,a good one! XD

And imagine Taichou plucking the petals! XD
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Yamakawa12 wrote:

Interesting topic:

Gintoki: "Jump isn't for a regular stiff like me who works in an office cubicle. I'll never have another chocolate parfait again..."
Shinpachi: "Sis, can I have more tamagoyaki?"
Kagura: flight attendant asks, "Beef or fish?" Kagura responses "None for me thanks, I am on a diet."



A Kagura on diet...Scary!Haha. XD
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Yamakawa12 wrote:

Interesting topic:

Gintoki: "Jump isn't for a regular stiff like me who works in an office cubicle. I'll never have another chocolate parfait again..."
Shinpachi: "Sis, can I have more tamagoyaki?"
Kagura: flight attendant asks, "Beef or fish?" Kagura responses "None for me thanks, I am on a diet."



A Kagura on diet...Scary!Haha. XD


huhuhuhu...wait....
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

proud2bme wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Katsura: It's not Katsura! It's Zura!


but i think he did say once "its not lupin, its zura!"

based on his IQ, i dun think its impossible for him to make that mistake again


yea, ep 61, but he did correct it afterward....^^
Member
63883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Turn around, see...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Kondo: "I hate Otae and will never stalk her again"
Gintoki: "Isn't that weather girl ugly?"
Shinpachi: I" think the way otsu chan speaks is really rude and disgusting"
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
When Kondo mistakens Otae's name to Otose/Otsu...

Sougo take over the position of Vice Commander...

Sadaharu saying woof...
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Sadaharu:Stops biting Gintoki on the head.
Okita:I'm so glad Hijikata is my Vice-commander!

Still thinking of some more...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.