First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Dubbed or Original
902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MK
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
do u like the dubbed version of an anime or the original one (japanese)?? give me your opinion

my opinion is that the dubbed version people voice don't fit the characters and they sound so fake especailly when they scream!! so i think original are much much better! i not really good in japanese but i rather watch the sub instead of the dub
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Yes Subbed Japanese Anime is clearly better in every possible way. I think this is a duplicate thread however.
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
original r always better for me.
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

bleach2k7 wrote:

Yes Subbed Japanese Anime is clearly better in every possible way. I think this is a duplicate thread however.


thats not true at all even the creator of Cowboy Bebop has said that the English was far better. the same happen with Al from FMA.
Subs can be just as bad. the Victory Gundam Subs have most the names wrong.
and unless u understand the language you can not fully get the emotions of the voice.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

princessidol wrote:

do u like the dubbed version of an anime or the original one (japanese)?? give me your opinion

my opinion is that the dubbed version people voice don't fit the characters and they sound so fake especailly when they scream!! so i think original are much much better! i not really good in japanese but i rather watch the sub instead of the dub


why did you make this thead, there is already other theads similar to this one. Do you enjoy reading people bashing on the dubs cause it is going to be like that only. But to answer your question I enjoy original more but not for all anime, most anime that doesn't have japanese culture in sounds ok in english
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / sumwhere inbetween
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
original all the way!!!!! the dubbing just sounds weird and awkward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
original is way better! dubbed versions sound sooooooooooo weird
4219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
original FTW! xD
8348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Either in the San...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
ORIGINAL...dubbed ones are sooo FREAKY and CREEPY.....they kind of change the anime i.e. their names and stuff......
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right behind you~
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
original all the way ^^
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Original
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I strongly prefer the subbed (ORIGINAL) version because dubbing is not that good.....in some animes the dubbing seems to work fine but in MOST the voice acting is just too horrible.....
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Brunswick, Ca...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Sleepneeded127 wrote:


bleach2k7 wrote:

Yes Subbed Japanese Anime is clearly better in every possible way. I think this is a duplicate thread however.


thats not true at all even the creator of Cowboy Bebop has said that the English was far better. the same happen with Al from FMA.
Subs can be just as bad. the Victory Gundam Subs have most the names wrong.
and unless u understand the language you can not fully get the emotions of the voice.




I totally agree with the statement, Cowboy Bebop and FMA are one of the only dubbed anime's that I'll watch. It gets boring when you're gaming so I like to multi-task by watching anime while gaming, and dubs really help me out with that... Although I also agree with most of the other posters that anime dubs can be done really shitty.
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In the end of the...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
It really depends on the dub.. Because I don't mind them if they are good, but alas how often is that?
7999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / behind u :O!!!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

ohmynoodles wrote:

It really depends on the dub.. Because I don't mind them if they are good, but alas how often is that?


yea ur right XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.