First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what does nuked mean?
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
my friends acc said that she got nuked...what does that mean?
n my other friends acc got deleteted does that mean shinji deleted it or did he ask if shinji can delete it
tell me please
Posted 8/19/08
Deleted, banned.
Posted 8/19/08
Deleted

thread locked
Posted 8/19/08
nuked mostly mean a a nuclear bomb, a giant explosion hit you (People say Nuked on Web Game that have nuke). Nuked also mean banned, deleted, wipe off, gone, Large Attack, Offensive attack, etc.

You must talk with Moderator about your friend account being deleted, General thread can't support. I believed there is a support section somewhere.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Best Failed Thread Of The Day

Certified By MickeyDs

3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Mickeyds wrote:

Best Failed Thread Of The Day

Certified By MickeyDs




i see some ppl are mean sheesh i was just asking god n how does this anwser? (XD) your da worse person i've met today >.>
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

GDXTom wrote:

nuked mostly mean a a nuclear bomb, a giant explosion hit you (People say Nuked on Web Game that have nuke). Nuked also mean banned, deleted, wipe off, gone, Large Attack, Offensive attack, etc.

You must talk with Moderator about your friend account being deleted, General thread can't support. I believed there is a support section somewhere.


what ta hell...iardy no that bomb n explosions,ect. i was asking on CR not THA DANM WOLRD >.>
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Nuked mean banned, deleted, wipe off or gone
Posted 8/19/08

dink2 wrote:


GDXTom wrote:

nuked mostly mean a a nuclear bomb, a giant explosion hit you (People say Nuked on Web Game that have nuke). Nuked also mean banned, deleted, wipe off, gone, Large Attack, Offensive attack, etc.

You must talk with Moderator about your friend account being deleted, General thread can't support. I believed there is a support section somewhere.


what ta hell...iardy no that bomb n explosions,ect. i was asking on CR not THA DANM WOLRD >.>


your reading what "nuked" mean for web game that have nuke. Read the

nuked mostly mean a a nuclear bomb, a giant explosion hit you (People say Nuked on Web Game that have nuke). Nuked also mean banned, deleted, wipe off, gone, Large Attack, Offensive attack, etc.
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i guess you didn't read what i said at the beggin of the forum...if somone gets nuked that doesn't mean on cr it tells us that she "got" nuked you didn't "have" to say the bombs n onces again..i know cuz i read your first comment >.>
Posted 8/19/08
actually saying nuked is bomb and explosion, and I know this is about CR, but you should know that nuked mean wipe off.

Nuke is a bomb that can kill = would wipe off, or a giant threat, which is also similar to banned or deleted. You have to think something similar to it.

3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

GDXTom wrote:

actually saying nuked is bomb and explosion, and I know this is about CR, but you should know that nuked mean wipe off.

Nuke is a bomb that can kill = would wipe off, or a giant threat, which is also similar to banned or deleted. You have to think something similar to it.



FOR DA LAST DANM TIME GETTING DELETED IS NOT GETTING BOMBED N SAYING "AHH OH NOESSS" (dies) *turns to crust*
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Typos? No. Not a good solution there, chump.
Posted 8/19/08
=__=;;

there is a help thread for this sort of thing >.> you ought to stop being so newbish... after over 3000 CR points you'd think a person would know more about this site.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
boom
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.