Bad quality ruler approved
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I wonder y this really bad ruler's approved
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=13963

clearly it's stolen art and it was JUST submitted!
is bellringer one of the mods or something???
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
!!? its the same as basic ruler "weapon for girl and boy avatar" but it got blured ...
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
lol its funny
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Hm, it says unapproved... maybe they changed it.

Edit: But yeah, I think whoever is approving/disapproving, it's been weird. Sometimes you could submit something really nice, and with high votes, and it will get rejected, while something terrible will get approved... unbalanced stats on the uploader's part shouldn't be a problem, since they could always change it(like they usually do).

If there are multiple people approving/disapproving, they should really work together, instead of doing everything on their own...
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Crunchyland is being hacked! It's the end of the world!!!

Ok... enough bullshit from me.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Most people don't Preview the item; Some items when previewed, reveal if its ripped off or not. I was thinking that you can only rate if you preview an item. It would stop people from spamming 5/5 or 1/5 in the pending list and would add more fairness to the voting.
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
That's a great idea, I think!
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Umm, i don't want to seem like a gaming nerd, but there's a hair style out there called Cabana hair or something like that and it got approved, but it was from a game called Maplestory if it isn't found out yet well >< i mean your not even actually working on that and people just steal it and gets approved and other people work hours on one thing... just my.. way of getting it out there i guess.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

shadowsas wrote:

Most people don't Preview the item; Some items when previewed, reveal if its ripped off or not. I was thinking that you can only rate if you preview an item. It would stop people from spamming 5/5 or 1/5 in the pending list and would add more fairness to the voting.


good idea but i think less peopl'll rate that way....maybe something like if u hover over the preview image it shows u the equipped full image or just the image
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

CrunchOnMunch wrote:

Umm, i don't want to seem like a gaming nerd, but there's a hair style out there called Cabana hair or something like that and it got approved, but it was from a game called Maplestory if it isn't found out yet well >< i mean your not even actually working on that and people just steal it and gets approved and other people work hours on one thing... just my.. way of getting it out there i guess.


Yeah, I've seen alot of cutouts of copyrighted hairs get approved... when I first played Crunchyroll, there were cutouts of Naruto and Rock Lee's hair, straight from the anime... Plus there's a lot of people uploading hairstyles from Candybar dollmakers, which look nice, but definitely don't belong to them! What's worse, is some people will rate it high, because they don't know that it's stolen, and then if Shinji or the mods don't know either, they could approve it...

Well, I haven't used the report function as of yet, so hopefully it works.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

pikangie wrote:


CrunchOnMunch wrote:

Umm, i don't want to seem like a gaming nerd, but there's a hair style out there called Cabana hair or something like that and it got approved, but it was from a game called Maplestory if it isn't found out yet well >< i mean your not even actually working on that and people just steal it and gets approved and other people work hours on one thing... just my.. way of getting it out there i guess.


Yeah, I've seen alot of cutouts of copyrighted hairs get approved... when I first played Crunchyroll, there were cutouts of Naruto and Rock Lee's hair, straight from the anime... Plus there's a lot of people uploading hairstyles from Candybar dollmakers, which look nice, but definitely don't belong to them! What's worse, is some people will rate it high, because they don't know that it's stolen, and then if Shinji or the mods don't know either, they could approve it...

Well, I haven't used the report function as of yet, so hopefully it works.


I know!!! they are obviously ripped off!! but people don't see it when they aren't previewed , so they are rating high D;
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Yeah... and I noticed the report button doesn't work for pending items... it only works for already approved items... I guess it's better than nothing though, lol.
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Aww that sucks ><
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
df sdfsdf
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
lol yeah it says unapproved now
You must be logged in to post.