First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
People are radical.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
lols.. i gotta say.. that dude got guts.. lots of em'.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Dame Cabesa
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
Damn, where are those South Park episodes?
Posted 11/25/07
hehe.. that video was hilarious.

I think racism is silly. I also think black people play the victim WAY to much. I can never say that without someone calling me a racist. -.-

All of the racial humor I have might be to much for CR so I really don't think I can post it...
Posted 11/25/07
the world is becoming too politically correct.
people need to relax....nothing wrong with race jokes.

lol, great video.
Posted 11/25/07

asamiueto wrote:

the United States is becoming too politically correct.
people need to relax....nothing wrong with race jokes.

lol, great video.


fix'd
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 11/25/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Well. As much as I love controversy, and god do I.
People freaking out over the tiniest bit of racist intention is hilarious.

Let's use one of my favorite examples. The KKK, or the Ku-Klux-Klan for those non Amerikkkans. People act so radically against them. Like earlier today I was doing some browsing for racist humor, because it was what I was feeling, and I stumble across a video.

It's about a minute and a half long. This fellow dresses up in the Ku-Klux-Klan robe-set and goes around town doing the normal deeds and chores of life, with some undertones for humor. However, the reactions are simply hilarious. The people go berserk though the person is doing nothing wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqj72b-Bwpc

Pointing out the obvious for those too stupid:
It is obviously meant to get a rise out of people. But I find it depicts how radical people pointlessly are.

Now, since most of you are, I'm sure. Confused all ready, this thread is about sharing racial humor, no blatant racism, rude videos, or images, etc. Just share some racial humor that you've found & bookmarked.

This is simply for fun.
Also, for added controversy: WHITE POWER!
Where have you been? You can't share racist humor with out blatant racism, rude videos or images. What you may consider humor may not and most likely isn't funny to other people or what someone may consider humor on this topic you yourself may not find funny. I bet you wouldn't have mentioned this if you knew your mom, sister, brother and dad were beaten everyday of their lives raped and humiliated and treated like dirt. Or maybe if your grandfather or mother who may have been picked on because they had too many freckles or were just plain ugly in the eyes of some and were openly brutalized for all to see. Or if someone came and took your mom in the middle of the night and you watched as your father fights in vain and begs on his knee's knowing they is not a thing he can do about it. Knowing some other bastard has his hands on his wife. Or maybe if your sister was stripped down naked and was chained and punished for nothing at all. Or if you brother was shot to death right before you very eyes just for trying to defend himself.....lol I'm dying of laughter are you?

Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
wearing something like that out in public just isn't a smart idea. there's too much emotional baggage and history associated with that outfit. it's not like the KKK doesn't exist anymore in this world.

And even when it has completely disappeared from this world, it would take at least a few hundred years for it to actually be OK to wear something like that outside in public without it riling up people's memories and emotions.

like... dressing up as a viking today won't rile anyone up. you'd get weird looks but that's the most you'd get from it. but during their peak and even in their decline, seeing anyone dressed like them would probably instill fear and hatred from the people who've heard/experienced of their conquests.

another example would be anyone who dressed up as roman soldiers to play pranks on modern day druids. they probably won't get much of a reaction from them either. even though the romans did their share of massacring druids during the heyday of the roman empire.

time heals all things. and distances people from the past.
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 11/25/07

Shichifukujin wrote:

hehe.. that video was hilarious.

I think racism is silly. I also think black people play the victim WAY to much. I can never say that without someone calling me a racist. -.-

All of the racial humor I have might be to much for CR so I really don't think I can post it...

"Black people play the victim too much" That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. We were the victims and still are no but you white ppl want to sit on your asses and think everything is suppose to be handed to you on a platter right. Ha get real.
These black ppl you find so hilarious have come way farther than any of you lazy ppl.
Posted 11/25/07

Simply_Inspired wrote:


Shichifukujin wrote:

hehe.. that video was hilarious.

I think racism is silly. I also think black people play the victim WAY to much. I can never say that without someone calling me a racist. -.-

All of the racial humor I have might be to much for CR so I really don't think I can post it...

"Black people play the victim too much" That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. We were the victims and still are no but you white ppl want to sit on your asses and think everything is suppose to be handed to you on a platter right. Ha get real.
These black ppl you find so hilarious have come way farther than any of you lazy ppl.


You white people? Stop being racist.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Dame Cabesa
Offline
Posted 11/25/07

Simply_Inspired wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

Well. As much as I love controversy, and god do I.
People freaking out over the tiniest bit of racist intention is hilarious.

Let's use one of my favorite examples. The KKK, or the Ku-Klux-Klan for those non Amerikkkans. People act so radically against them. Like earlier today I was doing some browsing for racist humor, because it was what I was feeling, and I stumble across a video.

It's about a minute and a half long. This fellow dresses up in the Ku-Klux-Klan robe-set and goes around town doing the normal deeds and chores of life, with some undertones for humor. However, the reactions are simply hilarious. The people go berserk though the person is doing nothing wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqj72b-Bwpc

Pointing out the obvious for those too stupid:
It is obviously meant to get a rise out of people. But I find it depicts how radical people pointlessly are.

Now, since most of you are, I'm sure. Confused all ready, this thread is about sharing racial humor, no blatant racism, rude videos, or images, etc. Just share some racial humor that you've found & bookmarked.

This is simply for fun.
Also, for added controversy: WHITE POWER!
Where have you been? You can't share racist humor with out blatant racism, rude videos or images. What you may consider humor may not and most likely isn't funny to other people or what someone may consider humor on this topic you yourself may not find funny. I bet you wouldn't have mentioned this if you knew your mom, sister, brother and dad were beaten everyday of their lives raped and humiliated and treated like dirt. Or maybe if your grandfather or mother who may have been picked on because they had too many freckles or were just plain ugly in the eyes of some and were openly brutalized for all to see. Or if someone came and took your mom in the middle of the night and you watched as your father fights in vain and begs on his knee's knowing they is not a thing he can do about it. Knowing some other bastard has his hands on his wife. Or maybe if your sister was stripped down naked and was chained and punished for nothing at all. Or if you brother was shot to death right before you very eyes just for trying to defend himself.....lol I'm dying of laughter are you?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_humor
Posted 11/25/07

Simply_Inspired wrote:
Where have you been? You can't share racist humor with out blatant racism, rude videos or images. What you may consider humor may not and most likely isn't funny to other people or what someone may consider humor on this topic you yourself may not find funny. I bet you wouldn't have mentioned this if you knew your mom, sister, brother and dad were beaten everyday of their lives raped and humiliated and treated like dirt. Or maybe if your grandfather or mother who may have been picked on because they had too many freckles or were just plain ugly in the eyes of some and were openly brutalized for all to see. Or if someone came and took your mom in the middle of the night and you watched as your father fights in vain and begs on his knee's knowing they is not a thing he can do about it. Knowing some other bastard has his hands on his wife. Or maybe if your sister was stripped down naked and was chained and punished for nothing at all. Or if you brother was shot to death right before you very eyes just for trying to defend himself.....lol I'm dying of laughter are you?



It doesn't matter who finds humor in it as along as he does.



Simply_Inspired wrote:


Shichifukujin wrote:

hehe.. that video was hilarious.

I think racism is silly. I also think black people play the victim WAY to much. I can never say that without someone calling me a racist. -.-

All of the racial humor I have might be to much for CR so I really don't think I can post it...

"Black people play the victim too much" That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. We were the victims and still are no but you white ppl want to sit on your asses and think everything is suppose to be handed to you on a platter right. Ha get real.
These black ppl you find so hilarious have come way farther than any of you lazy ppl.


The only reason you've came further way than us is because we shipped YOUR asses over here out of the kindness of our pure perfect white hearts!!1 We fed you, gave you REAL clothes, christian names, and work! Now you want to bitch about that!

Ungrateful bastard...

Trevor (OP)
Posted 11/25/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Well. As much as I love controversy, and god do I.
People freaking out over the tiniest bit of racist intention is hilarious.

Let's use one of my favorite examples. The KKK, or the Ku-Klux-Klan for those non Amerikkkans. People act so radically against them. Like earlier today I was doing some browsing for racist humor, because it was what I was feeling, and I stumble across a video.

It's about a minute and a half long. This fellow dresses up in the Ku-Klux-Klan robe-set and goes around town doing the normal deeds and chores of life, with some undertones for humor. However, the reactions are simply hilarious. The people go berserk though the person is doing nothing wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqj72b-Bwpc

Pointing out the obvious for those too stupid:
It is obviously meant to get a rise out of people. But I find it depicts how radical people pointlessly are.

Now, since most of you are, I'm sure. Confused all ready, this thread is about sharing racial humor, no blatant racism, rude videos, or images, etc. Just share some racial humor that you've found & bookmarked.

This is simply for fun.
Also, for added controversy: WHITE POWER!




White power?? as in Bush???
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
Trevor I don't even wanna hear a thing from you cuz...lol well you make very little sense. You throw around a few big words and bamb you think you doing a good job. ahhh no. I feel bad for you mushy what ever. I hope you stay where ever you are and have fun with your little jokes but just for pete's sake I hope you fall out of line one day some where where ppl actually take this seriously they and beat the hell outta your ass.
Posted 11/25/07

Simply_Inspired wrote:

Trevor I don't even wanna hear a thing from you cuz...lol well you make very little sense. You throw around a few big words and bamb you think you doing a good job. ahhh no. I feel bad for you mushy what ever. I hope you stay where ever you are and have fun with your little jokes but just for pete's sake I hope you fall out of line one day some where where ppl actually take this seriously they and beat the hell outta your ass.


I actually make perfect sense....i can't help it what you deem as "big words" bother you.
I do assure you though everyone of my posts are totally coherent.

Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.