First  Prev  1209  1210  1211  1212  1213  1214  1215  1216  1217  1218  1219  1220  1221  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions
22017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
Herro~ You may call me Foo or Tofu :D

Not really new to CR but I've recently emerged from my shell and decided to post on the forums/edit profile/make things pretty etc etc etc.
I'm a part-time crazy cat lady, other times I am slaving away at work or sleeping. I like animes specially the creepy horrific ones which is strange since I can't stand horror movies.

Anyways nice to meet you all, feel free to send me a message if you wish to chat.
14154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
I still consider myself new on here for this account since it's only been a week. xD
I'm Joe!
I know I posted before but yeah.
Welcome to those that just started.
Erzaah 
20078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/8/12
Hey im Erzaah. I'm a 19 year old student...male and from the uk ;)
I train in Jujitsu to keep my lazy ass fit-ish...Oh and i love dogs! Drawing and other stuff like that really :L
I've Played games for years upon years now due to my step father getting me a gameboy and N64 ^_^ Anime i started mainly after seing a friends Death Note books...I then decided (because im lazy) to go watch Death Note as it interested me. Now im hooked to anime and lovessss it ;D

Send me a message if anyone fancies, dont care who you are. Im a nice guy and I dont bite! Promise!
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I bet you wanna know
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
1. Alfred
2. 20/male/California
3. I am a Phlegmatic and my worst enemy yet the one i can get along with the best is a Choleric
4. well funny how i got so into anime from when i was a kid, always watching digimon, fist of the north star, pokemon, card captor and that stuff. as for a gamer i have to say i am a natural born gamer.
2092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
-Kal
-25/m/Florida
-Im prior military (airforce) so ive been all over the world
and i love to be random.
- I'm really big on videogames and anime. I play every genre of video game you can think
of and I watch every genre of anime you can think of. Name something and
ive probably watched or at least tried to.

1700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Makati , Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/9/12
1: Name: Ludwig
2: A/S/L : 24/M/Phil
3: Interesting: Well I love to party, Drink and Hang out
4: What got me into anime: Probably Pokemon and Final Fantasy
. But it all started when My dad Bought me A gameboy and the first game I played was Pokemond Yellow Version
12294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/12
Welcome to all new member.
Enjoy your stay. (:
56102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/9/12

Istayhigh wrote:

-Kal
-25/m/Florida
-Im prior military (airforce) so ive been all over the world
and i love to be random.
- I'm really big on videogames and anime. I play every genre of video game you can think
of and I watch every genre of anime you can think of. Name something and
ive probably watched or at least tried to.



I don't know about you but I am straight up sick of Florida. It is unnatural to get bitten by a mosquito at 9pm at night in october. They should be long gone by now, but not in this humid turd called a state.

oh and welcome to CR!!!
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / IMAGI-NATION
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Actually I'm not that new on CR. I have an account before, but I forgot my pass and the username. .-.

Well yeah, here we go!

-I'm Shiro. :D
-14, f, Indonesian
-I love classical musics and something mellow, but I'm not really the typical of a person that gets gloomy all the time. *u* I also love K-Pop! Any K-Pop fans here? ^^;
-Since I really love anime/manga type of graphics, and my first anime is Digimon Adventure 1. *0* <3 Takeruuuuuu!!!!

Nice to meet you guys!
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Tammy here :)

my age is a secret but probably not to shinji
I'm mixed asian and i love to eat! i'm always eating
i don't watch anime but i like manga, naughty ones as you can see from my pictures:blush: i don't look shy but i am actually shy, not timid though Hope to know more people, people are interesting don't they?
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/12 , edited 10/10/12
-michelle
-19/F/scandinavia!
-studying in china atm, like to draw....aaand eat cookies!
- Started with sailor moon when i was a kid i guess... but honestly signed up because i thought there would be a wider selection of dramas (which there aren't )..yup, so now i'm just killing time!:):)
22017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

michellechung wrote:

-michelle
-19/F/scandinavia!
-studying in china atm, like to draw....aaand eat cookies!
- Started with sailor moon when i was a kid i guess... but honestly signed up because i thought there would be a wider selection of dramas (which there aren't )..yup, so now i'm just killing time!:):)

Welcome to CR~~

What is studying in China like?
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/12 , edited 10/10/12

tofukins wrote:


michellechung wrote:

-michelle
-19/F/scandinavia!
-studying in china atm, like to draw....aaand eat cookies!
- Started with sailor moon when i was a kid i guess... but honestly signed up because i thought there would be a wider selection of dramas (which there aren't )..yup, so now i'm just killing time!:):)

Welcome to CR~~

What is studying in China like?

Thanks! It's great, I'm in shanghai studying mandarin and so far it been going well! The people are generally nice though most of them can't speak english (which can be annoying at times), but that'll just push me to learn faster!:) Shopping and food is good too, there's plenty of tofu here as well! ; )
22017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

michellechung wrote:


tofukins wrote:


michellechung wrote:

-michelle
-19/F/scandinavia!
-studying in china atm, like to draw....aaand eat cookies!
- Started with sailor moon when i was a kid i guess... but honestly signed up because i thought there would be a wider selection of dramas (which there aren't )..yup, so now i'm just killing time!:):)

Welcome to CR~~

What is studying in China like?

Thanks! It's great, I'm in shanghai studying mandarin and so far it been going well! The people are generally nice though most of them can't speak english (which can be annoying at times), but that'll just push me to learn faster!:) Shopping and food is good too, there's plenty of tofu here as well! ; )


Ah shanghai is really nice, I love the shopping there - did you go to the wholesale marketplace? Everything there is so cheap!! If you don't mind me asking, why mandarin & how long are you staying in shanghai for?

。◕‿◕。
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/12 , edited 10/10/12

tofukins wrote:


michellechung wrote:


tofukins wrote:


michellechung wrote:

-michelle
-19/F/scandinavia!
-studying in china atm, like to draw....aaand eat cookies!
- Started with sailor moon when i was a kid i guess... but honestly signed up because i thought there would be a wider selection of dramas (which there aren't )..yup, so now i'm just killing time!:):)

Welcome to CR~~

What is studying in China like?

Thanks! It's great, I'm in shanghai studying mandarin and so far it been going well! The people are generally nice though most of them can't speak english (which can be annoying at times), but that'll just push me to learn faster!:) Shopping and food is good too, there's plenty of tofu here as well! ; )


Ah shanghai is really nice, I love the shopping there - did you go to the wholesale marketplace? Everything there is so cheap!! If you don't mind me asking, why mandarin & how long are you staying in shanghai for?

。◕‿◕。


Hm, wholesale marketplace....i don't think so, but now i want to go! Do you happen to remember the address or subway station?:) or any other good recommendations for shopping?

I just graduated high school so I'm taking a gap year because i don't know what i want to study at uni yet, so thought i'd do something productive, connect with my roots (i'm chinese), do something exciting! Thus learning chinese became a natural choice^^ oh and i'm staying for one year!
First  Prev  1209  1210  1211  1212  1213  1214  1215  1216  1217  1218  1219  1220  1221  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.