First  Prev  1238  1239  1240  1241  1242  1243  1244  1245  1246  1247  1248  1249  1250  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions
17046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/13
1. Ken
2. 27/Male/US
3.I have a somewhat photographic memory, if that counts?
4. I guess for me it started with the original Gundam Series
Sailor Candy Moderator
165745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/1/13

Spider_Lily wrote:

1. call me lily if u want ^^
2. 19/f/netherlands
3. I'm addicted to sunflower seeds... ^^
4. It started with pokemon and tokyo mew mew on tv and then when I searched in on the net I found all these AMAZING anime series! And now I can't stop watching haha!



kraino2 wrote:

1. Ken
2. 27/Male/US
3.I have a somewhat photographic memory, if that counts?
4. I guess for me it started with the original Gundam Series



Welcome to the site Lily & Ken ! My name is Alex and I am a forum moderator here on CR. If you have any questions feel free to PM [Personal Message] me! Also, please don't forget to read the forum/site rules before posting more on the site!
17016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
1.Matthew
2. 23/Male/UK
3.I'm actually a bit antisocial out of fear and even shy on forums which is why I haven't done this yet even though I joined a month ago >_<
4.I cant really remember what got me into it, the first anime I ever saw was probably Pokemon or Akira, but my love for One Piece, FMA and Gundam has kept me coming back over and over again
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

V4NGUARD wrote:

1.Matthew
2. 23/Male/UK
3.I'm actually a bit antisocial out of fear and even shy on forums which is why I haven't done this yet even though I joined a month ago >_<
4.I cant really remember what got me into it, the first anime I ever saw was probably Pokemon or Akira, but my love for One Piece, FMA and Gundam has kept me coming back over and over again :)


Welcome to CR Matthew! Good to have you here I hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, One Piece is awesome. I've been a dedicated fan for close to a decade now. Oh, and if you have any questions about the site or the forums that you feel the Site/Forum Rules thread doesn't cover, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods here. See you around CR!
16596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Shibusen Academy
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
1. Sylvester (yep like Sylvester Stallone)
2. 19/Male/US
3. I am quick on my feet. (fast)
4. Bleach is what started it for me. Which was recently because of my friends.
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13
1. Austin
2. 16/male/canada
3. i can ride a unicycle, and i am in the middle of making a manga
4. my friend told me to watch death note. i called him a nerd and then instantly regretted my words.

Edit: haha got my age wrong!
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 3/2/13


Welcome to CR, the both of you!

If you've got any questions or concerns not covered by the Site/Forum Rules feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. See y'all around CR!
16246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Jonathan
23/m/nj
I snore in my sleep.
I started watching dragon ball Z. Goku vs Ginyu Force. Since then I was an addict for anime.
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
1.) My name is Maria
2.) 21/Female/Canada
3.) I love drinking tea in the afternoon, while reading manga.
4.) I started watching anime since pre-school.
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13
Chris ~
22 / male / phil / ~
Currently being mysterious ! so add me up and lets be friends .
Started watching anime since i was 12 and guess what ? my first was sailor moon > 3 <
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

MrGreen478 wrote:

Jonathan
23/m/nj
I snore in my sleep.
I started watching dragon ball Z. Goku vs Ginyu Force. Since then I was an addict for anime.


Welcome to CR Jonathan! I too suffer from the snore affliction. I have many good memories of watching DBZ on Toonami back in the day!~


maricarnieves wrote:

1.) My name is Maria
2.) 21/Female/Canada
3.) I love drinking tea in the afternoon, while reading manga.
4.) I started watching anime since pre-school.


Hullo Maria =] Welcome to CR! Tea is great, but I'm too lazy to make it since I don't have a proper tea kettle or fancy schmancy tea cups. I love mine with some cream and honey. Usually just drink black tea though. The Lipton variety :x


Rugidarol wrote:

1. Anonymous.
2. 19/Male/America.
3. I am the Revolution.
4. I don't know.


Hullo Anon! Enjoy your stay on CR! Long live the revolution!


yourdesire wrote:

Chris ~
22 / male / phil / ~
Currently being mysterious ! so add me up and lets be friends .
Started watching anime since i was 12 and guess what ? my first was sailor moon > 3 <


Welcome Chris! I used to watch sailor moon way back in the day when it used to come on in the mornings on the WB channel here in the US.
16246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Thanks Bedlam. And yeah, Toonami was awesome for me back in the day. You know I forgot to mention though, Yu Yu Hakasho was pretty cool too.
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
I've been a user for a while but I haven't posted in the forums...

1. My name is Josh
2. I'm a 23 year old Male in Califnornia
3. Interesting or weird about me: I was first introduced to video games by my grandmother who would play Nintendo games with me.
4. I first got into Anime when Dragonball Z was on Cartoon network. I couldn't ever be home in time from school to watch it all the time. But on Holidays and sick days i was always ready.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

Luckadoo wrote:

I've been a user for a while but I haven't posted in the forums...

1. My name is Josh
2. I'm a 23 year old Male in Califnornia
3. Interesting or weird about me: I was first introduced to video games by my grandmother who would play Nintendo games with me.
4. I first got into Anime when Dragonball Z was on Cartoon network. I couldn't ever be home in time from school to watch it all the time. But on Holidays and sick days i was always ready.


Welcome to the CR forums Josh! My name is Alex and I am a forum moderator here on CR. If you have any questions feel free to PM [Personal Message] me! Also, please don't forget to read the forum/site rules before posting more on the site!
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
I love honey with my tea as well
First  Prev  1238  1239  1240  1241  1242  1243  1244  1245  1246  1247  1248  1249  1250  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.