First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
1. patrick
2. 25/m/Philippines
3. I can do hand stand
4. Anime - Fight sequence...
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
1.Name: Ramrod!
2.Age:16 It's me birthday today! (09/02/1990)
Sex:Male
Location:Planet Earth!
3.Something interesting/weird about you:Well I do actually do things...I cant answer that right now..
4.What got you into anime:Working for people at AE 2004
Music videos:OutKast...
Games:Well I cant answer that because I don't know...
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico, Tamaulipa...
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
1. Don't know
2. 16/male/far away from you :P
3. eh... I was reading Naruto's manga and watching Bleach at the same time
4. don't remember...
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mexico! yesh!!
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
ehmm..here i goo!!
1.- Name: Diva January (weird huh?)
2.-Age: 17..Female...im from Mexico
3.- hate pineaple,cinamon and vanilla...eat two diferents stuff at the same time like chips and cookies.
4.-i always loved toons.. but i really gei into anime because of my friends(they're otaku on training )
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
1. My name is Mauricio
2. I'm 20 years old, male, and currently living in south Florida.

3. I was born in Colombia, and I've been living in the US for about 3 years. I'm currently in college taking Pre-Optometry, but my real passion is art. I'm also very interested in philosophy, especially ethics. I always try to have an open mind so I'm willing to learn as much as I can about many things, because I realize that my knowledge about reality is very limited because I used to assume many things that seemed obvious or that I took for granted, and I realized that this is what leads people to become biased and unwilling
to accept something just because is different (gay mariage, different religions, etc.)

4.What got me into anime was in part the artistic style. Then, I watched Rurouni Kenshin and I just got hooked
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/2/06

neyvaa wrote:

1. Linn

2. 18 / female / What does l stand for? If I say Sweden, is that correct?

3. Soemthing interesting. hm.. I'm a photograph. Working with black and white photography. using film and a darkroom and stuff... there isn't many young ppl doing that nowadays.
Oh, and I haven't got blue hair.

4. I watched Sailor Moon when I was little. And uhm. By x-bf used to watch anime and stuff, so I got a bit interested by then. But that was mostly about music. so. uhm, I tired to watch Love hina on youtube a couple of months ago, but eeh. It wasn't good, imo. and.. I borrowed my boyfriends Dragonball books, and i've read all he had. Dragonball, and Dragon ball Z, if there is anydifference or , yeah. anyway it's 42 books in swedish.
My favorite anime so far is Elfen Lied which I got recomended from an old and good friend. I watched it this week. It's great.


Holy hell, your a photograph? O_O
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Harrisburg
Offline
Posted 9/2/06
1. Moxie but my mom calls me Joshua... >_>
2. 16/M/PA
3. I have size 16 feet
4. It all started one day when I was 9... *flashback*
I was always a sheltered child but on this cold day in January I would start out on my path of "geeknesss...tasticness..." and "pervertism" for on that day I would watch a simple episode of DBZ.

But as we all know DBZ is simpley a "starter anime" and soon I would want more MUCH MORE. Soon I was using P2P clients to supply my evil habbit so naturaly as I waited for the long downloads I started to doodle *DUN DUN DUN* and soon all I cared about was anime and drawing and the same is true to this very day @_o

Video games: WoW and your mom I'm also a retired FPS nut

Music: punk/rock/funk

9r4|\/||\/|4r 1$ ƒ0r |\|00b$!!!1111
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 9/3/06

Nny64 wrote:


Krusnik wrote:

If anyone sees ANYTHING posted by Nny64, dont listen to it. hes a dick that has superiority issues. Hes extremely biased with video games (compares any RPG to FF7 and if it isnt as good... its bad). Not to mention he doesnt make up any jokes he says (he gets them off of webcomics and other stuff), and hes a BULLY!!! he cut my leg with a saw once and it hurt and i still have scars from about 5 months ago!!! We always make fun of each other in every way so dont think i actually hate him ^^



Cute bitch, you didn't even know what a webcomic was when I met you, not to mention the fact that every damn thing you say is bullshit you heard from somewhere else, get some damn opinions of your own, oh, and my superiority issues only account for people I'm superior to........like you bitch.

PS: believe it or not I don't don't hate him either, just strongly dislike.


Everything i say is from somewhere else?!?!? maybe some is, but isnt that kind of ironic coming from you ? your opinions are fully influenced by that of pennyarcade/vgcats. sure you showed me them and i enjoy them, but at least they dont control everything i do!!!
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/06 , edited 7/9/13

Faeleia wrote:

1. Fae fae. *refuses to divulge her real name which isn't difficult to guess, really.
2. 19/F/SIN(singapore)
3. I mod another game forum, and am an antisocial by choice. *shuns* Likes aesthetics, which bugs me because I can't change text color here. :<
4. I watch it because it appeals to me. Simple as that. Who cares what the world thinks, really.


Yes! A fellow Singaporean!

FINALLY!

P.S: Don't tell me your name's Fei Fei?



RAMRODtheDESTROYER wrote:

1.Name: Ramrod!
2.Age:16 It's me birthday today! (09/02/1990)
Sex:Male
Location:Planet Earth!
3.Something interesting/weird about you:Well I do actually do things...I cant answer that right now..
4.What got you into anime:Working for people at AE 2004
Music videos:OutKast...
Games:Well I cant answer that because I don't know...


EH.

Happy friggin' 16th birthday!

Hope you're having fun here at CR so far.


8116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / 私自身の小さな世界 :D
Offline
Posted 9/3/06
1 Andy aka sous
2 16 Male east US
3 nothing special
4 uhh.... does early exposure count?
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/06

pewee wrote:

Wohoo i feel old in the game after reading some of these things

Pewee
Peter/24/Sweden - United Kingdom
Interesting fact #1: I turned 24 two days ago and today when my family called and congratulated i was let in on the secret. (translation: i have really bad memory and no sense of time)
I started watching anime in the 80's stuff like space adventure cobra, starzinger. All on beta and VHS (ooh the good old days ) Never had anime on tv for some reason they did'nt air any anime in sweden on tv (2 channels).


Ah, 24... Grats to you too.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Some Were Over Th...
Offline
Posted 9/3/06
Name: Joey

18/male/some were over the Rainbow

interesting fact1: I am special!!!

interesting fact2: i am my own nation (i am fat)

I like anime alot and injoy watching it
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/3/06

Krusnik wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Krusnik wrote:

If anyone sees ANYTHING posted by Nny64, dont listen to it. hes a dick that has superiority issues. Hes extremely biased with video games (compares any RPG to FF7 and if it isnt as good... its bad). Not to mention he doesnt make up any jokes he says (he gets them off of webcomics and other stuff), and hes a BULLY!!! he cut my leg with a saw once and it hurt and i still have scars from about 5 months ago!!! We always make fun of each other in every way so dont think i actually hate him ^^



Cute bitch, you didn't even know what a webcomic was when I met you, not to mention the fact that every damn thing you say is bullshit you heard from somewhere else, get some damn opinions of your own, oh, and my superiority issues only account for people I'm superior to........like you bitch.

PS: believe it or not I don't don't hate him either, just strongly dislike.


Everything i say is from somewhere else?!?!? maybe some is, but isnt that kind of ironic coming from you ? your opinions are fully influenced by that of pennyarcade/vgcats. sure you showed me them and i enjoy them, but at least they dont control everything i do!!!


Actually my friend, it is ironic coming from me considering it's a well known fact every damn general opinion of gaming you have comes from me I should also include the fact that a great deal of my humor and opinions come from my friends from Gwinnett concidering I grew up with them, and I'm not going to even permit you to say I get shit from Penny-Arcade when you don't know shit about it.
Xiphon 
67521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/06
Yo, I be Xiphon I am male, 19 years old, live in the United Kingdom and am about to start university studying Computer Games Technology My hobbies are gaming, programming and watching anime of course
ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/4/06
Hi @ all!

I finally found my way the forums! My names ak5 (don't ask...). I'm 17 years old, currently residing in Freiburg, Germany, but moving to Greece this thursday (Thessaloniki for those that care). I stumbled opon this sight a few weeks ago.. and completely watched Naruto from episode 1-199 ^_^. I guess sometimes it's neat without a job.

Anyway, I got into anime in possibly the strangest way possible: Neon Genesis Evangelion. I loved it, but was totaly let down by the ending. Thx @ Gainax for the remake.

I then watched a bit of Cowboy Bebop, but put it down again because I was just too young (12 at the time (jesus it's been almost 6 years)) But god wanted me to watch it I guess ^_^ - I started getting into Bebop/Jazz music due to my saxophone playing. So I watched it again. And it just kicks @$$.

Yeah. Thats my story... Nice to be onboard. I'll be in the irc Channel frequently.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Atm I can't support CR, because I'm moving to Greece (as stated above), but I probably can and will as of next month.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/4/06
1. PL
2. 20/m/bremen
3. Big on meditation (http://iubuddhism.blogspot.com/), Biochemistry and Cell Biology undergrad.
4. Italian tv is dominated by anime so it's been inputted for a long time. Plus the story lines and art tend to be rather impressive.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.