Error while retrieving poll data!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hyper Dying Will Tsuna or normal Tsuna?
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Well everyone seems to like him in hyper dying will mode, but I, personally, prefer his normal self, well that's just my say. I'm sure that a lot of people would disagree because all of you think that Normal Tsuna's "annoying" and "a wimp", I disagree, at the beginning of the series he was. I mean he was hesitant even take a beating to save his friends for goodness sake. Though as the series progressed, he was willing to lay his life down for him and found his resolution. Dying Will Tsuna is great and all but, I appreciate Tsuna when he's in his normal state where he actually has character growth. But we all have a right to our own opinions, I respect Tsuna from going from a person who was had a lack of determination to a person who has immense potential and resolve. Though I still don't like people calling him a wimp in his normal state, because he's anything but.
Member
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Akasarushi Land!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
HAhhahaaha... *grin at Tsutoki*

I agree with you on the Character growth part, that's why i grow to like Tsuna as well. I still stick to my opinion as him being annoying for the first 30 episodes.. then it gets better till after 60 ish is when it gets good.. that's when i'm actually cheering for him.. WOOT TSUNA! You're the man! In a way!
Member
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Yea I dont know which is really better though. In a way Tsuna is the same in his normal or hyper. His goal never changes besides the fact that hes just tryin to protect his friends. He trains in hyper mode to become stronger so I'd think mentally at least hes the same. I just think its amazing how he is able to analyze the situation and basically win every time. like when he gets the vongola gloves he cant use them effectively in the begining but his intuition allows him to figure it out. overall I think Tsinas great
Member
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i like both his hyper dying will mode and his normal self...at first he's annoying but now i can't say that word anymore cause he has been a good leader and think always of the safety of his friends.He would even sacrifice himself just to save his friends...for that tsuna is my favorite character on KHR
Posted 8/19/08

PS3DRO wrote:

Yea I dont know which is really better though. In a way Tsuna is the same in his normal or hyper. His goal never changes besides the fact that hes just tryin to protect his friends. He trains in hyper mode to become stronger so I'd think mentally at least hes the same. I just think its amazing how he is able to analyze the situation and basically win every time. like when he gets the vongola gloves he cant use them effectively in the begining but his intuition allows him to figure it out. overall I think Tsinas great





livedevil545 wrote:

i like both his hyper dying will mode and his normal self...at first he's annoying but now i can't say that word anymore cause he has been a good leader and think always of the safety of his friends.He would even sacrifice himself just to save his friends...for that tsuna is my favorite character on KHR


Lol, we all have Tsuna avatars xD...but strangely mines is the only one with Tsuna in his normal state. x3
Member
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Tsutoki wrote:


PS3DRO wrote:

Yea I dont know which is really better though. In a way Tsuna is the same in his normal or hyper. His goal never changes besides the fact that hes just tryin to protect his friends. He trains in hyper mode to become stronger so I'd think mentally at least hes the same. I just think its amazing how he is able to analyze the situation and basically win every time. like when he gets the vongola gloves he cant use them effectively in the begining but his intuition allows him to figure it out. overall I think Tsinas great





livedevil545 wrote:

i like both his hyper dying will mode and his normal self...at first he's annoying but now i can't say that word anymore cause he has been a good leader and think always of the safety of his friends.He would even sacrifice himself just to save his friends...for that tsuna is my favorite character on KHR


Lol, we all have Tsuna avatars xD...but strangely mines is the only one with Tsuna in his normal state. x3

its true...later i would get a pic with his normal self and hyper dying will mode together, so it would be equal.
XD
Member
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I like Tsuna in his normal form the best too ^___^
His hyper dying form he's cool in all, but regular Tsuna just seems sweeter and more lovable X3
When he's scared and stuff sure its seems kind bit annoying, but its cute at the same time XDDDD
Member
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Tsutoki wrote:


PS3DRO wrote:

Yea I dont know which is really better though. In a way Tsuna is the same in his normal or hyper. His goal never changes besides the fact that hes just tryin to protect his friends. He trains in hyper mode to become stronger so I'd think mentally at least hes the same. I just think its amazing how he is able to analyze the situation and basically win every time. like when he gets the vongola gloves he cant use them effectively in the begining but his intuition allows him to figure it out. overall I think Tsinas great





livedevil545 wrote:

i like both his hyper dying will mode and his normal self...at first he's annoying but now i can't say that word anymore cause he has been a good leader and think always of the safety of his friends.He would even sacrifice himself just to save his friends...for that tsuna is my favorite character on KHR


Lol, we all have Tsuna avatars xD...but strangely mines is the only one with Tsuna in his normal state. x3


lol yea I just think he looks kooler when hes in hyper mode but I still like him in both states
Member
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Tsuna looks sexy in Hyper mode, and cute without. I think he's scary in the Dying will state, though.
Member
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Tsutoki wrote:

Well everyone seems to like him in hyper dying will mode, but I, personally, prefer his normal self, well that's just my say. I'm sure that a lot of people would disagree because all of you think that Normal Tsuna's "annoying" and "a wimp", I disagree, at the beginning of the series he was. I mean he was hesitant even take a beating to save his friends for goodness sake. Though as the series progressed, he was willing to lay his life down for him and found his resolution. Dying Will Tsuna is great and all but, I appreciate Tsuna when he's in his normal state where he actually has character growth. But we all have a right to our own opinions, I respect Tsuna from going from a person who was had a lack of determination to a person who has immense potential and resolve. Though I still don't like people calling him a wimp in his normal state, because he's anything but.


woah... you sure have a great reason for that...it really does make me think that the normal him is as good...

but still, i like the Hyper him more... cause like you said, at the beginning of the series, he's really a wimp. so, i like the Hyper mode more. since that's my first impression, it's hard to change it... so it stays until now.
But i'm sure he'll be a lot better soon! even without the Hyper mode, he'll be still as good. judging by the recent episodes(which have just been licensed...=.=) he can really make the right decisions now! and how the TYL Yamamoto, Hibari, Ryohei and Giannini praised the future him, i guess, he will be a great mafia boss...XD
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
I like Tsuna normal self because...

with myself being quite a failure in life, His dying will mode puts me in further more shame. xD

& I like the episodes where he and reborn are playing around.
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
both! but hyper is a little bit more!!!!
Member
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
normal tsuna. it always irritates me when others call him a wimp, which he's definitely not.
Member
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
ehh?! error?!
well i like...hyper mode~
Member
1937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
hyper mode. and i got the error message too
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.