First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar~
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
1.Text: StrawberryPearl630
2.Animated? yes plz
3.Crop? yep!
4.Extras? could u add small butterflies or anything cute?
5.Maker? nanasuperfour_chu plz
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? sure!
7.Post ur pic! plz include both of them~
arigatou gozaimasu~
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

tungaroo wrote:

1.Text: Tungaroo
2.Animated? up to you
3.Crop? up to you
4.Extras? yes
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] anyone
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? up to you
7.Post ur pic!


here ya go hope you like it sory about the wait
Member
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 11/19/08
.D O N E.



Posted 9/22/08

Kuma10 wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:

1.Text:mega_animelover17
2.Animated?:no
3.Crop?:yes thin n tall pls
4.Extras?:anything nice
5.Maker?anyone
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]?yep
7. pic:


I'll do urs!


kuma10-san~ can you do mine too? X3
1.Text:ayee-chan
2.Animated?no
3.Crop?yes..thin & tall
4.Extras?brushes
5.Maker? kuma10~ X3
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? up to you
7.Post ur pic!



Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
1.Text: diana_unipet1996
2.Animated? yes plz
3.Crop? yes plz
4.Extras? aniithin ta make it cute >.<
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] aniione is fine
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? okies
7.Post ur pic!
Member
8110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / HYPER LAND!!!! =)
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Text:Dan-Chan
2.Animated?yes pls
3.Crop? no thanx
4.Extras?nething kawaii and fun pls
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] i donr mind!!!!!!
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? dont mind
7.Post ur pic!
thankies soooo muchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 9/22/08
.Text:Maddy
2.Animated?nooo
3.Crop?yep! ^^
4.Extras?yep!
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username]umm, i don't realy care ;P
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? of course !XD
7


Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

kittymeo wrote:


reenie_greenie wrote:

1.Text: reenie_greenie
2.Animated? no
3.Crop? yes
4.Extras? yes
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] anyone
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? yes n make it really small
7.Post ur pic!



n this too! using the same details plz!





in pragers kkkkkkkk


here ya go hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!! if not tell me i'll make it much matter kkkkkk
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

1.Text: diana_unipet1996
2.Animated? yes plz
3.Crop? yes plz
4.Extras? aniithin ta make it cute >.<
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] aniione is fine
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? okies
7.Post ur pic!


here ya go thanks for cominggggggggggggg
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Dancestar10 wrote:

Text:Dan-Chan
2.Animated?yes pls
3.Crop? no thanx
4.Extras?nething kawaii and fun pls
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] i donr mind!!!!!!
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? dont mind
7.Post ur pic!
thankies soooo muchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


here ya go hope youl like it if not tell me i'll feaks it haha thanks for waiting nyuuuuuu
Posted 9/22/08

reenie_greenie wrote:

1.Text: reenie_greenie
2.Animated? no
3.Crop? yes
4.Extras? yes
5.Maker? (anyone/[mod's username] anyone
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]? yes n make it really small
7.Post ur pic!



n this too! using the same details plz!





you wanted it as one avii but two pics right?
so something like this right?
6707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Text: Ginnie-chan -and some quotes if it looks good-
Animated? No
Crop? Yes, thin and tall
Extras? um. can u use hino's pic on ta first w/ ta chibi ver. of her together plz. and swirls or some brushes would be good
Maker? nanasuperfour_chu
Is it ok for us to put [c]? No
Post ur pic!

hino n her chibi ver. plz
Posted 9/22/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:

1.Text:mega_animelover17
2.Animated?:no
3.Crop?:yes thin n tall pls
4.Extras?:anything nice
5.Maker?anyone
6.Is it ok for us to put [c]?yep
7. pic:


here you go ^-^
Posted 9/22/08

Finniegoddes wrote:

Text: Ginnie-chan -and some quotes if it looks good-
Animated? No
Crop? Yes, thin and tall
Extras? um. can u use hino's pic on ta first w/ ta chibi ver. of her together plz. and swirls or some brushes would be good
Maker? nanasuperfour_chu
Is it ok for us to put [c]? No
Post ur pic!

hino n her chibi ver. plz


IN PROGRESS
c/o nanasuperfour_chu
Etto.. is the girl you want in the middle? cause i dont know this anime.. there for i dont know who is who
Posted 9/22/08

Finniegoddes wrote:

Text: Ginnie-chan -and some quotes if it looks good-
Animated? No
Crop? Yes, thin and tall
Extras? um. can u use hino's pic on ta first w/ ta chibi ver. of her together plz. and swirls or some brushes would be good
Maker? nanasuperfour_chu
Is it ok for us to put [c]? No
Post ur pic!

hino n her chibi ver. plz


here you go =] hope you liek it >.< and sorry if the pic isnt good.. the pictures were very small >.< gommene!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.