First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Membership card
Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


Kitten11 wrote:


purpiff_01 wrote:

Username:purpiff_01
Name:Puffi
Age:Secret
Position:Member.

Pic.


Here:





OMG! that was fast! arigato! i was so hoping u would crop the pink one!It's really kawaii! so wat program do u use and are you going to have mod application?


Photoshop is the program hehhe!!!And where having a mod application right now hehe!!
Posted 8/19/08

Just fill up:

Username:vampire11
Name:Simiao
Age:12
Position:Moderator

Pic.





Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

vampire11 wrote:


Just fill up:

Username:vampire11
Name:Simiao
Age:12
Position:Moderator

Pic.



Here:








Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
Age: 13
Position: Member

Pic.
Member
8009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Username: Girlz101
Name: Yvonne
Age: 13 yrs. old
Position: Member

Pic.
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
Age: 13
Position: Member
Pic.

Member
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Username:mikiloi
Name:jessie
Age:14
Position:member

Pic:
Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

iloveicecrem wrote:

Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
Age: 13
Position: Member

Pic.



Here:



Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
Age: 13
Position: Member
Pic.




Here:



Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

mikiloi wrote:

Username:mikiloi
Name:jessie
Age:14
Position:member

Pic:



Here:


11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Kitten11 wrote:


NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
Age: 13
Position: Member
Pic.




Here:





Thank you! ^^ It's very cute~
Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

NeonWinter wrote:


Kitten11 wrote:


NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
Age: 13
Position: Member
Pic.




Here:





Thank you! ^^ It's very cute~



Your welcome!!!

Member
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Girlz101 wrote:

Username: Girlz101
Name: Yvonne
Age: 13 yrs. old
Position: Member

Pic.


Here:


Member
8009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Kitten11 wrote:


Girlz101 wrote:

Username: Girlz101
Name: Yvonne
Age: 13 yrs. old
Position: Member

Pic.


Here:




thanks ^-^ its sooo kawaii!!!
Member
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Kitten11 wrote:


mikiloi wrote:

Username:mikiloi
Name:jessie
Age:14
Position:member

Pic:



Here:




thanks so much~~ ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.