First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avatar Requests!
Posted 8/19/08
plwease fill this out.

Words On it:
Picture(s):
Border Color:
Styles:


Style 1.

Style 2.

Style 3.
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:

Posted 8/20/08

Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:



I made 2
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

prettyhome wrote:


Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:



I made 2

Omg it's cute thx alot

Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Can i do one more?
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
If i could do 1 more can it be this one?
Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:
Member
17157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In the other world
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Words on it: lilangelx3, Angel-chan
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:
Posted 8/21/08

Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

If i could do 1 more can it be this one?
Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:


does pink match?
Posted 8/21/08

animekiddo51 wrote:

Words on it: lilangelx3, Angel-chan
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:



hope your buddy will like it!
Posted 8/21/08
Words On it:animeplus
Picture(s):

Border Color:as long as it matches the pic ^^
Styles: 1 !! lol
thx!!
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

prettyhome wrote:


Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

If i could do 1 more can it be this one?
Words on it: Smilezzz4Meh, Smile-chan (Can the words be blinking?)
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:


does pink match?

Yup thx it's very kawaii
Posted 8/21/08

animeplus wrote:

Words On it:animeplus
Picture(s):

Border Color:as long as it matches the pic ^^
Styles: 1 !! lol
thx!!


that request was!! ^__^
Posted 8/21/08

prettyhome wrote:


animeplus wrote:

Words On it:animeplus
Picture(s):

Border Color:as long as it matches the pic ^^
Styles: 1 !! lol
thx!!


that request was!! ^__^


Wow!! thx so much!! its so awesome!!! ^^
Member
17157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In the other world
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

prettyhome wrote:


animekiddo51 wrote:

Words on it: lilangelx3, Angel-chan
Border colors: Doesnt matter as long it matches
Styles: Style 3
Pic:



hope your buddy will like it!


thx for the avi
Member
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Words On it: RockerGrrl at the top and Alisa-chan at the bottom
Picture(s):

Border Color: blue
Styles: 2
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.