Project Michelle
20161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali!!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
PLEASE HELP OUT IF YOU CAN! AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
My freind from youtube did a video about her...So...Yea...Haha.
I can't do it cause its for 18 and older people!! Dangs it...One year off...T-T
So please please help out if you can! I would if I could...Please help!
Register here!! HELP OUT! She needs our help!

For more info go here people! This girls and others like her out need our help!

http://projectmichelle.com/
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
um what exactly is it. I'm going to say no personal threads
Posted 8/19/08

DeathNoteL wrote:

PLEASE HELP OUT IF YOU CAN! AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
My freind from youtube did a video about her...So...Yea...Haha.
I can't do it cause its for 18 and older people!! Dangs it...One year off...T-T
So please please help out if you can! I would if I could...Please help!
Register here!! HELP OUT! She needs our help!

For more info go here people! This girls and others like her out need our help!

http://projectmichelle.com/


no
20161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali!!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
It's not a personal tread...she need help with a bonemarrow transplant.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

asamiueto wrote:


DeathNoteL wrote:

PLEASE HELP OUT IF YOU CAN! AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
My freind from youtube did a video about her...So...Yea...Haha.
I can't do it cause its for 18 and older people!! Dangs it...One year off...T-T
So please please help out if you can! I would if I could...Please help!
Register here!! HELP OUT! She needs our help!

For more info go here people! This girls and others like her out need our help!

http://projectmichelle.com/


no


Hahahahahahaha.
Ohh, girls these days....
Posted 8/19/08

DeathNoteL wrote:

It's not a personal tread...she need help with a bonemarrow transplant.


only if shes hot i will give her my bone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA puns
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I don't think this is the most productive way to get attention...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I DO have a suggestion, however.
Try to PM your friends instead. This kind of "advertising" won't solve your solution because this forum here, dear, is an open community that serves well as an open-topic forum.
Likewise.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

DeathNoteL wrote:

PLEASE HELP OUT IF YOU CAN! AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
My freind from youtube did a video about her...So...Yea...Haha.
I can't do it cause its for 18 and older people!! Dangs it...One year off...T-T
So please please help out if you can! I would if I could...Please help!
Register here!! HELP OUT! She needs our help!

For more info go here people! This girls and others like her out need our help!

http://projectmichelle.com/


i saw somethin about her on stickam.com , nice job startin this thread. i saw some posts and well they werent so good.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
done... i got a friend who was also diagnosed with leukemia, so i kinda feel for her.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

DeathNoteL wrote:

It's not a personal tread...she need help with a bonemarrow transplant.


1. It is a personal thread
2. You could have explained it better
3. I feel for your friend and wish her the best of luck
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I registered and did some word spreading on some other forums.
I expect great things for her
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Personal thread.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.