First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who has the Sadest Past?
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
I think Ikuto has the worst past but that's just me ^^









Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
It has to be Ikuto's past. x.x
Posted 8/19/08

friedchips wrote:

It has to be Ikuto's past. x.x


Ah, So you Agree ^^?
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

AmuxIku wrote:


friedchips wrote:

It has to be Ikuto's past. x.x


Ah, So you Agree ^^?


Why yes, I do. x.x -.- o.o
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Ikuto definitely takes the cake.
He took all the blames even when he didn't do them, and Tadase's mom pretty much hated him.
Plus his real dad disappeared, and his mom got married again to one of the Easter guys (which basically, meant she betrayed both Utau and Ikuto).
& I actually don't really see anyone else having a sad past o.o
I mean Kukai's brothers aren't evil at all. Kukai started soccer thanks to them.
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

Ikuto definitely takes the cake.
He took all the blames even when he didn't do them, and Tadase's mom pretty much hated him.
Plus his real dad disappeared, and his mom got married again to one of the Easter guys (which basically, meant she betrayed both Utau and Ikuto).
& I actually don't really see anyone else having a sad past o.o
I mean Kukai's brothers aren't evil at all. Kukai started soccer thanks to them.


I Agree.Very well Said Rawr-Chan ! x]
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..
Posted 8/19/08

amulet_heart wrote:

wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..


No I wanted to know other people's opinion's on there Past's ^^.Personally Tadase get's alot from Ikuto to...
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..


No I wanted to know other people's opinion's on there Past's ^^.Personally Tadase get's alot from Ikuto to...


..... but u should no already that ikuto is going to be the most voted coz that's like basically the only sad part..
Posted 8/19/08

amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..


No I wanted to know other people's opinion's on there Past's ^^.Personally Tadase get's alot from Ikuto to...


..... but u should no already that ikuto is going to be the most voted coz that's like basically the only sad part..


Ikuto alway's get's the vote's...Somewhat it's annoying...
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..


No I wanted to know other people's opinion's on there Past's ^^.Personally Tadase get's alot from Ikuto to...


..... but u should no already that ikuto is going to be the most voted coz that's like basically the only sad part..


Ikuto alway's get's the vote's...Somewhat it's annoying...


i no. no matter wat it is. they alwayz vote ikuto coz He's "hot n cute" (<-------ewww.. feels so bad for saying that)huh!?
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I'd have to say ikuto,he had to lose his only loved one's (he didn't pay attention or go near them again) like Utau,and Tadase so that they wouldn't get hurt.LOL Kairi poor guy XD
,I feel bad for Tadase as well cause Ikuto had to be mean to him and make him hate him to protect him and poor betty died
Posted 8/19/08

amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

wat is with this question? not trying to be mean but ur only trying to say ikuto has the saddest past coz the other one's r not sad at all..


No I wanted to know other people's opinion's on there Past's ^^.Personally Tadase get's alot from Ikuto to...


..... but u should no already that ikuto is going to be the most voted coz that's like basically the only sad part..


Ikuto alway's get's the vote's...Somewhat it's annoying...


i no. no matter wat it is. they alwayz vote ikuto coz He's "hot n cute" (<-------ewww.. feels so bad for saying that)huh!?


Yeah i kno!This "IKUTO IS HOTT!!" and "AMUTO 4EVA SCREW TADAMU!" Is pissing me off.I mean Tadase should win sometime's.And Kukai.And Nagehiko and Kairi.im not saying I hate ikuto OR Amuto..I just hate the bashing !
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
1 ikuto is nice and caring
2 teasing is his way of love
3 when he not a perv to amu he's thinkin a bout his life.
so ya i think ikutos past is sad
i mean his step dad has got to get his abued prob fixed
and he has no choice it makes me sad
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

mewchiy wrote:

1 ikuto is nice and caring
2 teasing is his way of love
3 when he not a perv to amu he's thinkin a bout his life.
4 hes HOT AND AMUTO ROCKS AND SCREW TADAMU

Whoa there's no need to bash another pairing >.>
Ugh...and this how all these flame wars start.
& this thread is talking about the past not the present. You know like childhood past...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.