First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[APPLY] Mod Application
Posted 9/20/08

kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

okkkkkkkk here i go

Name/Username:kittymeo/veronica
Age:13 yayy
Birthday:february 3
How long can you online in CRwill:like 4 hours or 5 or 3 kkk
What program do you use:photscape and someother one's XD
Why do you want to be a moderatorbecase i love to make peopel smile and happy i love to work/and to make avi perfile titels or banners yayy
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample)sure thing here ya go


okk now the other one


thank youuuu


Wow! Kawaii avi's! Your mod now so please help out


omg really *cry's and runs to hug you* thank youuuuuuuuuuuu i thought you woun.t like it thank you i will you can cannt on me


Ok you can start doing the request from the members!
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

okkkkkkkk here i go

Name/Username:kittymeo/veronica
Age:13 yayy
Birthday:february 3
How long can you online in CRwill:like 4 hours or 5 or 3 kkk
What program do you use:photscape and someother one's XD
Why do you want to be a moderatorbecase i love to make peopel smile and happy i love to work/and to make avi perfile titels or banners yayy
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample)sure thing here ya go


okk now the other one


thank youuuu


Wow! Kawaii avi's! Your mod now so please help out


omg really *cry's and runs to hug you* thank youuuuuuuuuuuu i thought you woun.t like it thank you i will you can cannt on me


Ok you can start doing the request from the members!


okkkk ma'am i did one alright see it pleaseeee
Posted 9/20/08

kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

okkkkkkkk here i go

Name/Username:kittymeo/veronica
Age:13 yayy
Birthday:february 3
How long can you online in CRwill:like 4 hours or 5 or 3 kkk
What program do you use:photscape and someother one's XD
Why do you want to be a moderatorbecase i love to make peopel smile and happy i love to work/and to make avi perfile titels or banners yayy
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample)sure thing here ya go


okk now the other one


thank youuuu


Wow! Kawaii avi's! Your mod now so please help out


omg really *cry's and runs to hug you* thank youuuuuuuuuuuu i thought you woun.t like it thank you i will you can cannt on me


Ok you can start doing the request from the members!


okkkk ma'am i did one alright see it pleaseeee


oooh nice animation!
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

okkkkkkkk here i go

Name/Username:kittymeo/veronica
Age:13 yayy
Birthday:february 3
How long can you online in CRwill:like 4 hours or 5 or 3 kkk
What program do you use:photscape and someother one's XD
Why do you want to be a moderatorbecase i love to make peopel smile and happy i love to work/and to make avi perfile titels or banners yayy
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample)sure thing here ya go


okk now the other one


thank youuuu


Wow! Kawaii avi's! Your mod now so please help out


omg really *cry's and runs to hug you* thank youuuuuuuuuuuu i thought you woun.t like it thank you i will you can cannt on me


Ok you can start doing the request from the members!


okkkk ma'am i did one alright see it pleaseeee


oooh nice animation!


thank you heyy i g2g now but i'll get right on it when i come back kkk
Posted 9/20/08
Name/Username: nanasuperfour_chu aya chan
Age: 14
Birthday: January 6
How long can you online in CR: everyday for about 5 hours =]
What program do you use: photofiltre, photoshop, photoscape .. etc.. ^^
Why do you want to be a moderator: caue i love making aviis, and i love seeing people very happy and glad ot help out ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):


And the Avii you asked for us to edit =]


Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

Name/Username: nanasuperfour_chu aya chan
Age: 14
Birthday: January 6
How long can you online in CR: everyday for about 5 hours =]
What program do you use: photofiltre, photoshop, photoscape .. etc.. ^^
Why do you want to be a moderator: caue i love making aviis, and i love seeing people very happy and glad ot help out ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):


And the Avii you asked for us to edit =]




thank you very much you're mon now nyuu thank you please be on work okkkkkk
Posted 9/20/08
Name/Username: animerockzforever
Age: 12
Birthday: july 27
How long can you online in CR: 5 times a week
What program do you use: photoshop, photoscape
Why do you want to be a moderator: seeing others using aviis made by meh mkes me happi ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):


Posted 9/20/08

animerockzforever wrote:

Name/Username: animerockzforever
Age: 12
Birthday: july 27
How long can you online in CR: 5 times a week
What program do you use: photoshop, photoscape
Why do you want to be a moderator: seeing others using aviis made by meh mkes me happi ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):



Love ur avi! Your now mod!
Posted 9/20/08

Kuma10 wrote:


animerockzforever wrote:

Name/Username: animerockzforever
Age: 12
Birthday: july 27
How long can you online in CR: 5 times a week
What program do you use: photoshop, photoscape
Why do you want to be a moderator: seeing others using aviis made by meh mkes me happi ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):



Love ur avi! Your now mod!

lol that was fast thankies!

Posted 9/20/08

animerockzforever wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


animerockzforever wrote:

Name/Username: animerockzforever
Age: 12
Birthday: july 27
How long can you online in CR: 5 times a week
What program do you use: photoshop, photoscape
Why do you want to be a moderator: seeing others using aviis made by meh mkes me happi ^^
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):



Love ur avi! Your now mod!

lol that was fast thankies!



All you need to do know is put your example in the group,do requests, and u are welcome to talk in the mod meetings~XD
Posted 9/21/08
Hello.. i was Aceepted as mod.. but how come i am still a memeber only? T.T
Posted 9/21/08

nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

Hello.. i was Aceepted as mod.. but how come i am still a memeber only? T.T


Sorry 4got about tat YOUR NOW MOD
Posted 9/21/08

Kuma10 wrote:


nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

Hello.. i was Aceepted as mod.. but how come i am still a memeber only? T.T


Sorry 4got about tat YOUR NOW MOD


oh yay =] thx =] i wil work my hardiest =]
Posted 9/21/08

nanasuperfour_chu wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

Hello.. i was Aceepted as mod.. but how come i am still a memeber only? T.T


Sorry 4got about tat YOUR NOW MOD


oh yay =] thx =] i wil work my hardiest =]


Oh and also please put ur example outside please!
Posted 9/21/08

Kuma10 wrote:


nanasuperfour_chu wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

Hello.. i was Aceepted as mod.. but how come i am still a memeber only? T.T


Sorry 4got about tat YOUR NOW MOD


oh yay =] thx =] i wil work my hardiest =]


Oh and also please put ur example outside please!


oh okay ^-^ no problem ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.