First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[APPLY] Mod Application
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:

Name/Username: Yaori-chan
Age:17
Birthday: July 28 , 1991
How long can you online in CR: Everyday.
What program do you use: Photoshop , Picnik , and Pikifx.
Why do you want to be a moderator: Because I enjoy making avatars and I love to lend a helping
hand!~ =D
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):
Examples


Sample Image Requested.


sure thanks so much for coming you're a mon pleaes be on the look at for avi or others okkk

umm can i ask you did you pay for photoshop???and how much?? were did you dowload it??

sorry i just want it so much


You have to pay , at its 200$.



Hey I don't think u used photoshop. U used photobuket didn't u


Noo. Photoshop is where I get my pictures. I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 , which is also a Photoshop...
Why?



cuz some of the decorations r from photobucket.. Well that doesn't matter..


hey kuma can you do me a favor pleaseeeee can you edit one of those pics


pleaee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee i know i can edit and iam a mon but...i can't make them as cute as you do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


But u make them better than me..I suck at it


huh?????????/ no way show me pleaseeeeeeee

OK then can u fill this out please:
TEXT:
CROP:
BORDER:
Oh and pick one of my examples please:
a.
b.
c.


ahhhhhhhhhhh omg thank yuo so much okk

text:veronica
crop:yes please
border yes please

umm nuber b pleaseeeeeeeee ahh can't wait thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted 9/21/08

kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:

Name/Username: Yaori-chan
Age:17
Birthday: July 28 , 1991
How long can you online in CR: Everyday.
What program do you use: Photoshop , Picnik , and Pikifx.
Why do you want to be a moderator: Because I enjoy making avatars and I love to lend a helping
hand!~ =D
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):
Examples


Sample Image Requested.


sure thanks so much for coming you're a mon pleaes be on the look at for avi or others okkk

umm can i ask you did you pay for photoshop???and how much?? were did you dowload it??

sorry i just want it so much


You have to pay , at its 200$.



Hey I don't think u used photoshop. U used photobuket didn't u


Noo. Photoshop is where I get my pictures. I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 , which is also a Photoshop...
Why?



cuz some of the decorations r from photobucket.. Well that doesn't matter..


hey kuma can you do me a favor pleaseeeee can you edit one of those pics


pleaee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee i know i can edit and iam a mon but...i can't make them as cute as you do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


But u make them better than me..I suck at it


huh?????????/ no way show me pleaseeeeeeee

OK then can u fill this out please:
TEXT:
CROP:
BORDER:
Oh and pick one of my examples please:
a.
b.
c.


ahhhhhhhhhhh omg thank yuo so much okk

text:veronica
crop:yes please
border yes please

umm nuber b pleaseeeeeeeee ahh can't wait thank youuuuuuuuuuuu


OKLA!! I'll do ur second pic ok!
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Yaori-Chan wrote:

Name/Username: Yaori-chan
Age:17
Birthday: July 28 , 1991
How long can you online in CR: Everyday.
What program do you use: Photoshop , Picnik , and Pikifx.
Why do you want to be a moderator: Because I enjoy making avatars and I love to lend a helping
hand!~ =D
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):
Examples


Sample Image Requested.


sure thanks so much for coming you're a mon pleaes be on the look at for avi or others okkk

umm can i ask you did you pay for photoshop???and how much?? were did you dowload it??

sorry i just want it so much


You have to pay , at its 200$.



Hey I don't think u used photoshop. U used photobuket didn't u


Noo. Photoshop is where I get my pictures. I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 , which is also a Photoshop...
Why?



cuz some of the decorations r from photobucket.. Well that doesn't matter..


hey kuma can you do me a favor pleaseeeee can you edit one of those pics


pleaee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee i know i can edit and iam a mon but...i can't make them as cute as you do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


But u make them better than me..I suck at it


huh?????????/ no way show me pleaseeeeeeee

OK then can u fill this out please:
TEXT:
CROP:
BORDER:
Oh and pick one of my examples please:
a.
b.
c.


ahhhhhhhhhhh omg thank yuo so much okk

text:veronica
crop:yes please
border yes please

umm nuber b pleaseeeeeeeee ahh can't wait thank youuuuuuuuuuuu


OKLA!! I'll do ur second pic ok!


soudes greatttttttt omg thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted 9/21/08
Name/Username: Carol / JawBreakerx3
Age: 13
Birthday: April 25 1995
How Long Can You Be On CR?: Around... 5 hours a day
What Program(s) Do You Use?: Photoscape and lunapic
Why do u want to be a mod?: Cuuz i enjoy making aviis
Examples:


If You Want More Examples They're In My Photos xP
Posted 9/21/08

JawBreakerx3 wrote:

Name/Username: Carol / JawBreakerx3
Age: 13
Birthday: April 25 1995
How Long Can You Be On CR?: Around... 5 hours a day
What Program(s) Do You Use?: Photoscape and lunapic
Why do u want to be a mod?: Cuuz i enjoy making aviis
Examples:


If You Want More Examples They're In My Photos xP


Thats very good! your now mod. You just need to post ur examples outside now
Posted 9/21/08

Kuma10 wrote:


JawBreakerx3 wrote:

Name/Username: Carol / JawBreakerx3
Age: 13
Birthday: April 25 1995
How Long Can You Be On CR?: Around... 5 hours a day
What Program(s) Do You Use?: Photoscape and lunapic
Why do u want to be a mod?: Cuuz i enjoy making aviis
Examples:


If You Want More Examples They're In My Photos xP


Thats very good! your now mod. You just need to post ur examples outside now


Thnkk Yooh!! ><
Posted 9/22/08


Name/Username: April || janeapril22
Age: 12
Birthday: April 11, 96.
How long can you online in CR: WEE~~ IUNNO.
What program do you use: paint.NET, photoscape.
Why do you want to be a moderator: WEE~~ CUTE GROUP.
Graphic Samples :


quote me when i get accepted.
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

janeapril22 wrote:



Name/Username: April || janeapril22
Age: 12
Birthday: April 11, 96.
How long can you online in CR: WEE~~ IUNNO.
What program do you use: paint.NET, photoscape.
Why do you want to be a moderator: WEE~~ CUTE GROUP.
Graphic Samples :


quote me when i get accepted. :)


okkkkkkkkkkk thanks for comingggggg you'e so a mon i love you're work by the way do you use photoshop nyuu ????
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Name/Username: Angie, Akane, Akiko, Annie, Ann, Aka, Ane, Aki...u getz now nee~~ my username ish AngelGoddess1997 and the other ish Fallen-
Age: 11
Birthday: July 9th~
How long can you online in CR: 4 hours?? o.o a day..
What program do you use: MS paint, photoshop, photoscape..
Why do you want to be a moderator: cuz dis groupie ish kawaii♥
Graphic Samples :

^^" thats all there is thats saved..well in my photo album "gifts" there's more and these users use sum o' my graphics..
1. lilknight 913, the icon that says dinos go roar!
2. Ferastar, the banners
3. Lucianna, avis

Uhm.. the one u told to make..
Posted 9/22/08
Name/Username: SilverEyedBunny
Age: 17
Birthday: nov. 15
How long can you online in CR: all day
What program do you use: lunapic
Why do you want to be a moderator: so i can help
Graphic Samples
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Name/Username: Angie, Akane, Akiko, Annie, Ann, Aka, Ane, Aki...u getz now nee~~ my username ish AngelGoddess1997 and the other ish Fallen-
Age: 11
Birthday: July 9th~
How long can you online in CR: 4 hours?? o.o a day..
What program do you use: MS paint, photoshop, photoscape..
Why do you want to be a moderator: cuz dis groupie ish kawaii♥
Graphic Samples :

^^" thats all there is thats saved..well in my photo album "gifts" there's more and these users use sum o' my graphics..
1. lilknight 913, the icon that says dinos go roar!
2. Ferastar, the banners
3. Lucianna, avis

Uhm.. the one u told to make..


nyuu nyuu you're a mon thank you so much for cominggggggg hope you have fun nhyuuuuuu
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Name/Username: SilverEyedBunny
Age: 17
Birthday: nov. 15
How long can you online in CR: all day
What program do you use: lunapic
Why do you want to be a moderator: so i can help
Graphic Samples


thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh for cominggggggg you're a mon now please look for new avi or banner or perfilr titles request kkkkkkkkk
Posted 9/23/08

kittymeo wrote:


janeapril22 wrote:



Name/Username: April || janeapril22
Age: 12
Birthday: April 11, 96.
How long can you online in CR: WEE~~ IUNNO.
What program do you use: paint.NET, photoscape.
Why do you want to be a moderator: WEE~~ CUTE GROUP.
Graphic Samples :


quote me when i get accepted. :)


okkkkkkkkkkk thanks for comingggggg you'e so a mon i love you're work by the way do you use photoshop nyuu ????


NOPE. i don't have money for that. LOL. no, i jus use paint.NET. i wasn't able to buy photoshop.
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

kittymeo wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Name/Username: Angie, Akane, Akiko, Annie, Ann, Aka, Ane, Aki...u getz now nee~~ my username ish AngelGoddess1997 and the other ish Fallen-
Age: 11
Birthday: July 9th~
How long can you online in CR: 4 hours?? o.o a day..
What program do you use: MS paint, photoshop, photoscape..
Why do you want to be a moderator: cuz dis groupie ish kawaii♥
Graphic Samples :

^^" thats all there is thats saved..well in my photo album "gifts" there's more and these users use sum o' my graphics..
1. lilknight 913, the icon that says dinos go roar!
2. Ferastar, the banners
3. Lucianna, avis

Uhm.. the one u told to make..


nyuu nyuu you're a mon thank you so much for cominggggggg hope you have fun nhyuuuuuu


waiiwaii hika~chan will try my best..^^
Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08
Name/Username: Shizuka/Yukidesho
Age:14
Birthday: June 14
How long can you online in CR: Not sure. Very long on everyday.
What program do you use: GIMP and Photoscape
Why do you want to be a moderator: I like helping ppl make avis! And i also enjoy making them myself D:
Graphic Samples (Please put 3 sample):


And your example..

Sry the example u wanted me to do was really crappy. i was in a rush and all :O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.