First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi and Banner Request
Member
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 10/2/08
You request for Avii's/Banner's are here

1.
Pick what you want:


-Moving WordsOpen/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)

3.
Username:
Name:
Picture:
What you want on it?:
whaddya want it to say?:


4.Wait for us to finish, we're always busy
and please be patient too, we might not hand it in THAT quickly too.


5. And thanks again for coming to Kawaii Request, Avi and Banners!
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
moving words

username: Love_stone
name: Tia
pic:
saying: Love is like a precious stone you can't just throw it away
what i want: border, cropped
i want kawaii to do it (kawaii_mushroom)
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
banners and moving words
banners by TakashiRika
words by Kawaii_Mushroom
user: Candice_roxxs
name: Candice
i want border and cropped for both banner and words
moving words:
banner:
Member
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / TANA!
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
moving words:
kawaiimushroom-
user: Dark-Rose
name: Tana
written: Don't be fooled my this pretty face
Moderator
4240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Candice_roxxs wrote:

banners and moving words
banners by TakashiRika
words by Kawaii_Mushroom
user: Candice_roxxs
name: Candice
i want border and cropped for both banner and words
moving words:
banner:



here's your banner!

Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The land over there
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
MOVING words
Username:HallieHoney
Name:Hallie
Picture:
What you want on it?:Borders, cropped
whaddya want it to say?:Hallie.Honey.Lover
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

TakashiRika wrote:


Candice_roxxs wrote:

banners and moving words
banners by TakashiRika
words by Kawaii_Mushroom
user: Candice_roxxs
name: Candice
i want border and cropped for both banner and words
moving words:
banner:



here's your banner!



thanks again gabs!
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's world of d...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
banners,
i want it by candice
username: KCminnesota
name: Kirina
what i want: Cropped and border
i want it to say: Thanks for visiting my profile
picture:
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

KCminnesota wrote:

banners,
i want it by candice
username: KCminnesota
name: Kirina
what i want: Cropped and border
i want it to say: Thanks for visiting my profile
picture:


here ya go kc
Member
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / TANA!
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Kawaii_Mushroom wrote:

You request for Avii's/Banner's are here

1.
Pick what you want:


-moving words Open/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)

3.
Username:
Name:
Picture:
What you want on it?:
whaddya want it to say?:


4.Wait for us to finish, we're always busy
and please be patient too, we might not hand it in THAT quickly too.


5. And thanks again for coming to Kawaii Request, Avi and Banners!


i want moving words
um...YOU, but ur not a mod, but still, YOU

user: Dark-Rose
name: Tana
pic:
cropped, and border
saying: Lil' Devil
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's world of d...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Candice_roxxs wrote:


KCminnesota wrote:

banners,
i want it by candice
username: KCminnesota
name: Kirina
what i want: Cropped and border
i want it to say: Thanks for visiting my profile
picture:


here ya go kc


yeowza! thanks Dice!
Member
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / TANA!
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
BANNER!
Username:Dark-Rose
Name:Tana
Picture:
What you want on it?:cropped, border
whaddya want it to say?: Lil' Devil
i want...hmm...candice to do it
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
1. avatar
2. dark-rose
3.username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar
what you want on it?: cropped
whaddya want it to say?: Sugar Plum Princess
picture:
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Dark-Rose wrote:

BANNER!
Username:Dark-Rose
Name:Tana
Picture:
What you want on it?:cropped, border
whaddya want it to say?: Lil' Devil
i want...hmm...candice to do it


here's your banner!

Member
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
1. Picture

2. What it should say
Come Visit Shuffled Mix
3. What your going to use it for
Group Banner
4. anything else? (optional )
Stars on it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.