First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi and Banner Request
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
THANKS SO MUCH!
it's awesome!
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
banner
i want Ria-Chan330 to do it
picture:
saying: [Welcome Pplzz]
cropped, flowers
ya, that's it
Supermod
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Moonprincessgurl wrote:

banner
i want Ria-Chan330 to do it
picture:
saying: [Welcome Pplzz]
cropped, flowers
ya, that's it



here ya go Soph.
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
banner
picture:
i want it to say:
-Welcome to My Profile
-About Me
-Groups i support
-Favourite Manga
-Latest Manga's
-Thanks for visiting

i want it cropped and just throw in some other stuff too
and i want it to be done by Candice_roxxs
THANK YOU!!!
Member
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the moon kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Ria-Chan330 wrote:


Moonprincessgurl wrote:

banner
i want Ria-Chan330 to do it
picture:
saying: [Welcome Pplzz]
cropped, flowers
ya, that's it



here ya go Soph.


YAY! Thankies!
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

banner
picture:
i want it to say:
-Welcome to My Profile
-About Me
-Groups i support
-Favourite Manga
-Latest Manga's
-Thanks for visiting

i want it cropped and just throw in some other stuff too
and i want it to be done by Candice_roxxs
THANK YOU!!!


here you go hope you enjoy





Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Candice_roxxs wrote:


Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

banner
picture:
i want it to say:
-Welcome to My Profile
-About Me
-Groups i support
-Favourite Manga
-Latest Manga's
-Thanks for visiting

i want it cropped and just throw in some other stuff too
and i want it to be done by Candice_roxxs
THANK YOU!!!


here you go hope you enjoy







OH! THANKS SOO MUCH!!
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08
username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar
what i'm using it for: "MY PAGE" banner
saying: Sugar Memories
picture:

anything else: Stars and cropped
thanks you!
oh and i want candice_roxxs to do it
Moderator
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Rika's World of D...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar
what i'm using it for: "MY PAGE" banner
saying: Sugar Memories
picture:

anything else: Stars and cropped
thanks you!
oh and i want candice_roxxs to do it


okie dokies! here ya go, hope ya like it's
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Candice_roxxs wrote:


Sugar_Plum_Princess wrote:

username: Sugar_Plum_Princess
name: Sugar
what i'm using it for: "MY PAGE" banner
saying: Sugar Memories
picture:

anything else: Stars and cropped
thanks you!
oh and i want candice_roxxs to do it


okie dokies! here ya go, hope ya like it's


thanks you thanks you thanks you! i love it
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
1.
Pick what you want:

-Moving Words Open/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)anybody

3.
Username:Kuma10
Name:CIndy
Picture:
What you want on it?:Anything cute
whaddya want it to say:I'm doing 7 banners:1.Welcome to Kuma10 pro2.About me
3.Animes4.Dramas5.musics6.manga
7.thanks for visiting my prop


Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Kuma10 wrote:

1.
Pick what you want:

-Moving Words Open/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)anybody

3.
Username:Kuma10
Name:CIndy
Picture:
What you want on it?:Anything cute
whaddya want it to say:I'm doing 7 banners:1.Welcome to Kuma10 pro2.About me
3.Animes4.Dramas5.musics6.manga
7.thanks for visiting my prop




i'm REALLY sorry, but one of our mod's who does moving words is taking a break, so if you don't mind, can you choose something else? i'm really really sorry..>.<
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

Love_stone wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

1.
Pick what you want:

-Moving Words open]/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)anybody

3.
Username:Kuma10
Name:CIndy
Picture:
What you want on it?:Anything cute
whaddya want it to say:I'm doing 7 banners:1.Welcome to Kuma10 pro2.About me
3.Animes4.Dramas5.musics6.manga
7.thanks for visiting my prop




i'm REALLY sorry, but one of our mod's who does moving words is taking a break, so if you don't mind, can you choose something else? i'm really really sorry..>.

ok then I just changed it.when well it be done??
Moderator
4240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Kuma10 wrote:


Love_stone wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

1.
Pick what you want:

-Moving Words open]/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)anybody

3.
Username:Kuma10
Name:CIndy
Picture:
What you want on it?:Anything cute
whaddya want it to say:I'm doing 7 banners:1.Welcome to Kuma10 pro2.About me
3.Animes4.Dramas5.musics6.manga
7.thanks for visiting my prop




i'm REALLY sorry, but one of our mod's who does moving words is taking a break, so if you don't mind, can you choose something else? i'm really really sorry..>.

ok then I just changed it.when well it be done??

it'll be done quite quite shortly, but not now, cause (whoever is doing ur request) it currently in school...so, maybe soon...so ya.
Supermod
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Kuma10 wrote:


Love_stone wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:

1.
Pick what you want:

-Moving Words open]/Closed
-Banners Open/Closed
-Avatars Open/Closed

2.Who you want it be done by
(one of the mods or creator)anybody

3.
Username:Kuma10
Name:CIndy
Picture:
What you want on it?:Anything cute
whaddya want it to say:I'm doing 7 banners:1.Welcome to Kuma10 pro2.About me
3.Animes4.Dramas5.musics6.manga
7.thanks for visiting my prop




i'm REALLY sorry, but one of our mod's who does moving words is taking a break, so if you don't mind, can you choose something else? i'm really really sorry..>.

ok then I just changed it.when well it be done??

here you go, i'm so sorry i didn't put anything cute...i was in a hurry cause i had to finish my homework...but ya..here you go






First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.