First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna Be a Mod?
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Asuka_sama wrote:

alright so we're gonna need some mods so i've decided that the first three people to make a banner or something for our group will get to become a mod, doesn't that sound exciting^^


5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Asuka_sama wrote:

alright so we're gonna need some mods so i've decided that the first three people to make a banner or something for our group will get to become a mod, doesn't that sound exciting^^


Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

mrin wrote:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay me third, here it is don't know if you'll like it;


No I like it, Your now our fourth Mod ^_^ Sorry about the wait though
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


mrin wrote:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay me third, here it is don't know if you'll like it;


No I like it, Your now our fourth Mod ^_^ Sorry about the wait though


thank youuuuuuuuuuuu.
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bislig city, Suri...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
can i be a mod??
i make some graphics... i also like to help...

Moderator
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
do you guys still need mods?
i can help if you want me to =)

examples:
Moderator
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Asuka_sama wrote:

alright so we're gonna need some mods so i've decided that the first three people to make a banner or something for our group will get to become a mod, doesn't that sound exciting^^



hmms23 wrote:

do you guys still need mods?
i can help if you want me to =)

examples:

Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

hmms23 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:

alright so we're gonna need some mods so i've decided that the first three people to make a banner or something for our group will get to become a mod, doesn't that sound exciting^^



hmms23 wrote:

do you guys still need mods?
i can help if you want me to =)

examples:



You in, your pic is amazing lol....Hey if you could, could you possibly redo the groups page also, Make it more eye catchng and stuff...It really needs a new makeover and I have asked other mods to do it, but they haven't yet so....Please : )
Moderator
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/25/09



what theme do you want? i could do it, it may not turn out nice but i'll try to do it during the weekends

ah arigatou goziamasu, it's really appreciated... I was thinking something cute like teddy bears or like neko/inu theme y'know, if you've got a better idea i'm all ears also : D
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

hmms23 wrote:




what theme do you want? i could do it, it may not turn out nice but i'll try to do it during the weekends




ah arigatou goziamasu, it's really appreciated... I was thinking something cute like teddy bears or like neko/inu theme y'know, if you've got a better idea i'm all ears also : D




Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

leah_kairi wrote:

can i be a mod??
i make some graphics... i also like to help...



Yeesh you can be a mod : D sorry for the long wait for acceptance though >.<
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bislig city, Suri...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


leah_kairi wrote:

can i be a mod??
i make some graphics... i also like to help...



Yeesh you can be a mod : D sorry for the long wait for acceptance though >.<


ooohh thank you so very much!!!!
Moderator
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09






eh.... what do you want in the profile??
if it doesnt turn out well, i wun show it to euu =D
but... i made the avii =)
if euu dun like it, i can redo =) but if you wanted a long avii,
please help me find a biiiiiiiiiig & clear pic =33
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

hmms23 wrote:







eh.... what do you want in the profile??
if it doesnt turn out well, i wun show it to euu =D
but... i made the avii =)
if euu dun like it, i can redo =) but if you wanted a long avii,
please help me find a biiiiiiiiiig & clear pic =33


Its cute but it'd be better if it were bigger... I looked up some photo's but mostly found anime ones...but here they are anyway
Moderator
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09



once again;
the avii =D


btw, tell me what you want in the blanks for about us nn rules or what euu want instead~
i got this far :
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.