First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Xbox 360 Sold Out in Japan!
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.
Posted 9/5/08

whaat wrote:

Man its real sad that sonys in a this position now. I still am a dedicated ps2 fan an user but the ps3 is failing. When they anounced the ps3 I was all fore I saved money to garenty myselfe one I and many other real gamers (who dont take sides) were looking foward to it. Even though Xbox 360 came first I wanted to have the ps3 first then get a 360.

Then when they droped the bomb that it would cost 600$ I was like

Thats not even including the tax .

I f they wanted to insure that the consumer would buy it all they had to do was sell it for 500$ and all would be good. Peopl are like that 600$ is worlds away from 500$, a hundred douler difrence realy would have made it sell like hot cake. Intead they pushed out many consumers to the 360 and here are the results. They forgot that its the parents that buy that stuff for their kids I know I would not buy a 500$ system for my kid and most did not.

Parents went for the cheaper more resonable prise of the 360, then whent even more for the even cheaper Wii. People like expesive stuff to a point but that 600$ prise tag was just too impractical and turned a masive amount of people off. Had it been 500$ it would be a difrent story and sony would still be on top. Right now I have my 360 and plan to get a ps3 later.


This post is full of win because of that picture alone.
9318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Why should you know
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

dmitsuki wrote:


whaat wrote:

Man its real sad that sonys in a this position now. I still am a dedicated ps2 fan an user but the ps3 is failing. When they anounced the ps3 I was all fore I saved money to garenty myselfe one I and many other real gamers (who dont take sides) were looking foward to it. Even though Xbox 360 came first I wanted to have the ps3 first then get a 360.

Then when they droped the bomb that it would cost 600$ I was like

Thats not even including the tax .

I f they wanted to insure that the consumer would buy it all they had to do was sell it for 500$ and all would be good. Peopl are like that 600$ is worlds away from 500$, a hundred douler difrence realy would have made it sell like hot cake. Intead they pushed out many consumers to the 360 and here are the results. They forgot that its the parents that buy that stuff for their kids I know I would not buy a 600$ system for my kid and most did not.

Parents went for the cheaper more resonable prise of the 360, then whent even more for the even cheaper Wii. People like expesive stuff to a point but that 600$ prise tag was just too impractical and turned a masive amount of people off. Had it been 500$ it would be a difrent story and sony would still be on top. Right now I have my 360 and plan to get a ps3 later.


This post is full of win because of that picture alone.


Thanks alot man.

And can all the gamers out there do one thing for me !
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

whaat wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


whaat wrote:

Man its real sad that sonys in a this position now. I still am a dedicated ps2 fan an user but the ps3 is failing. When they anounced the ps3 I was all fore I saved money to garenty myselfe one I and many other real gamers (who dont take sides) were looking foward to it. Even though Xbox 360 came first I wanted to have the ps3 first then get a 360.

Then when they droped the bomb that it would cost 600$ I was like

Thats not even including the tax .

I f they wanted to insure that the consumer would buy it all they had to do was sell it for 500$ and all would be good. Peopl are like that 600$ is worlds away from 500$, a hundred douler difrence realy would have made it sell like hot cake. Intead they pushed out many consumers to the 360 and here are the results. They forgot that its the parents that buy that stuff for their kids I know I would not buy a 600$ system for my kid and most did not.

Parents went for the cheaper more resonable prise of the 360, then whent even more for the even cheaper Wii. People like expesive stuff to a point but that 600$ prise tag was just too impractical and turned a masive amount of people off. Had it been 500$ it would be a difrent story and sony would still be on top. Right now I have my 360 and plan to get a ps3 later.


This post is full of win because of that picture alone.


Thanks alot man.

And can all the gamers out there do one thing for me !


Rofl nice pics. Lol xbox 360 arcade got a bit cheaper. 199 now.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360


I read this From the Article on the First post
"apologizing for the lack of consoles. Since demand has eclipsed supply, Microsoft's supply has gone totally dry."

Meaning"Japanese want there Jrpgs lead to Microsoft Japan needing to increase Supply to meet the Demand for the console which lead to Shipment problems in the long run." plus now theres even more Jrpgs coming out than in previous years.

Basically what i stated caused what you stated before hand.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360


I read this From the Article on the First post
"apologizing for the lack of consoles. Since demand has eclipsed supply, Microsoft's supply has gone totally dry."

Meaning"Japanese want there Jrpgs lead to Microsoft Japan needing to increase Supply to meet the Demand for the console which lead to Shipment problems in the long run." plus now theres even more Jrpgs coming out than in previous years.

Basically what i stated caused what you stated before hand.


I'm talking about in general genius, not what happened recently.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
With the many RPG's from Vesperia, to SO4 it's no wonder. Japanese people is obsessed with RPGs. Lol.
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

666monster wrote:


CarlZeiss wrote:

hhmmm... nice libraryof rpg
NANI!


*drool* Wew It makes me wanted to empty my wallet now (If you know what I mean). But unfortunately in my country the RPG isn`t coming out when I`m trying to analyse which console that will serve me best (the only RPG I see only Blue dragon). As an RPG fan I`m still thinking but seeing PS3 that the best game is only Disgaea and MGS4 I think I will buy Xbox 360 If next year PS3 still don`t have games that I want


you say blue dragon is the only rpg you see on the 360. what about elder scrolls iv oblivion
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bandung, Real tow...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

um2456 wrote:


666monster wrote:


CarlZeiss wrote:

hhmmm... nice libraryof rpg
NANI!


*drool* Wew It makes me wanted to empty my wallet now (If you know what I mean). But unfortunately in my country the RPG isn`t coming out when I`m trying to analyse which console that will serve me best (the only RPG I see only Blue dragon). As an RPG fan I`m still thinking but seeing PS3 that the best game is only Disgaea and MGS4 I think I will buy Xbox 360 If next year PS3 still don`t have games that I want


you say blue dragon is the only rpg you see on the 360. what about elder scrolls iv oblivion


Sorry I hate non jap rpg (except fable)
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

666monster wrote:


um2456 wrote:


666monster wrote:


CarlZeiss wrote:

hhmmm... nice libraryof rpg
NANI!


*drool* Wew It makes me wanted to empty my wallet now (If you know what I mean). But unfortunately in my country the RPG isn`t coming out when I`m trying to analyse which console that will serve me best (the only RPG I see only Blue dragon). As an RPG fan I`m still thinking but seeing PS3 that the best game is only Disgaea and MGS4 I think I will buy Xbox 360 If next year PS3 still don`t have games that I want


you say blue dragon is the only rpg you see on the 360. what about elder scrolls iv oblivion


Sorry I hate non jap rpg (except fable)


1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360


I read this From the Article on the First post
"apologizing for the lack of consoles. Since demand has eclipsed supply, Microsoft's supply has gone totally dry."

Meaning"Japanese want there Jrpgs lead to Microsoft Japan needing to increase Supply to meet the Demand for the console which lead to Shipment problems in the long run." plus now theres even more Jrpgs coming out than in previous years.

Basically what i stated caused what you stated before hand.


I'm talking about in general genius, not what happened recently.


*Facepalm* Its not a matter of shipment problems and it never was, the japanese have never liked the 360 until recently because of the spike of jrps. Japan has always been a big supporter of the Sony not the Xbox . If you want to check go to vgchartz.com to compare sells
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

CorruptDeity wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360


I read this From the Article on the First post
"apologizing for the lack of consoles. Since demand has eclipsed supply, Microsoft's supply has gone totally dry."

Meaning"Japanese want there Jrpgs lead to Microsoft Japan needing to increase Supply to meet the Demand for the console which lead to Shipment problems in the long run." plus now theres even more Jrpgs coming out than in previous years.

Basically what i stated caused what you stated before hand.


I'm talking about in general genius, not what happened recently.


*Facepalm* Its not a matter of shipment problems and it never was, the japanese have never liked the 360 until recently because of the spike of jrps. Japan has always been a big supporter of the Sony not the Xbox . If you want to check go to vgchartz.com to compare sells


keep the face palms to yourself, I've seen your silly vgcharts, no shipment = no sale, is that really hard to grasp?

Japan have always liked the 360 and most of it's game, it's a hard to get system, sort of like the wii here.
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
didnt see that comin
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

Gt-racing wrote:


CorruptDeity wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

sony is even falling in the electronic world
samsung seem to be the top producer of electronics
right now


that have alot to do with this thread and games... genius.


Japan have had shipment problem with 360's for a long time, the major reason 360's sells so low in comparison.



The Reason 360's didnt sell in Japan is because they didnt like the games on it. Now they want all the exlusive Rpgs that are out on the 360.


it's shipment problem, read my post will you. Japanese peoples love the 360


I read this From the Article on the First post
"apologizing for the lack of consoles. Since demand has eclipsed supply, Microsoft's supply has gone totally dry."

Meaning"Japanese want there Jrpgs lead to Microsoft Japan needing to increase Supply to meet the Demand for the console which lead to Shipment problems in the long run." plus now theres even more Jrpgs coming out than in previous years.

Basically what i stated caused what you stated before hand.


I'm talking about in general genius, not what happened recently.


*Facepalm* Its not a matter of shipment problems and it never was, the japanese have never liked the 360 until recently because of the spike of jrps. Japan has always been a big supporter of the Sony not the Xbox . If you want to check go to vgchartz.com to compare sells


keep the face palms to yourself, I've seen your silly vgcharts, no shipment = no sale, is that really hard to grasp?

Japan have always liked the 360 and most of it's game, it's a hard to get system, sort of like the wii here.


You dont seem to understand Basic economics so w/e. it all revolves around Supply and Demand

I dont see how you can believe Microsoft would have shipment problems for an entire 3 years...The only reason the wii is a hard to get system is because everybody is buying them out...If what you say is true then Japan would have great 360 sales.

If their has always been such a huge demand for 360 dont you think microsoft would have noticed immediately and have made sure that all problems with shipping would be a top priority to fix.

To prove that the 360 isnt of great popularity in Japan, Square Enix decided not to release FF13 on the 360 in Japan because there is no demand of it.

What you say has no basis or any proof.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.