First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests for Asuka_sama
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 1/13/09
Okie dokie sooo here are thee things i can dooo for youuuus


Avii -

Name -
Username -
What shape ? (thin and tall, wide and short, original) -
Text (Name/Username/Quote) -
Colour of text -
Animations for text (blinking, fade in are out, one letter at a time) -
Extra -
Picture -


Banner -

Name -
Username -
Text -
Colour of text -
Animations for text (blinking, fade in are out, one letter at a time) -
Extra -
Picture


Colour Over -

Name -
Username -
What area would you like coloured ? -
Text -
Picture -



Some Exsamples (more to come)


Member
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Username - LilBabyNeko
what you want it to say(optional) - My Username
text colour - any colour
Picture - use whatever colours that go well with the picture
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

LilBabyNeko wrote:

Username - LilBabyNeko
what you want it to say(optional) - My Username
text colour - any colour
Picture - use whatever colours that go well with the picture

Alright here you go, and dont forget to invite your friends^^
Member
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Asuka_sama wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

Username - LilBabyNeko
what you want it to say(optional) - My Username
text colour - any colour
Picture - use whatever colours that go well with the picture

Alright here you go, and dont forget to invite your friends^^


Awww I loves it, thanks a bundle^^
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

Username - LilBabyNeko
what you want it to say(optional) - My Username
text colour - any colour
Picture - use whatever colours that go well with the picture

Alright here you go, and dont forget to invite your friends^^


Awww I loves it, thanks a bundle^^


haha don't mention it, though its to bad that only you've put in a request and its even worse that we still dont have any new creators that can do more than i can-_-
Member
5564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / an pan man~~~ ois...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Username: Nanari17

Text Color: Whatever goes best with the pic
And could you make the avi tall and thin, and sparkly a little? I think it might be cuter that way...
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

nanari17 wrote:

Username: Nanari17

Text Color: Whatever goes best with the pic
And could you make the avi tall and thin, and sparkly a little? I think it might be cuter that way...


Sorry I couldn't make it sparkly It wouldn't let me save the picture whenever I added the effect and also sorry if its not what you wanted If you want me to change it then just tell me

Member
5564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / an pan man~~~ ois...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Asuka_sama wrote:


nanari17 wrote:

Username: Nanari17

Text Color: Whatever goes best with the pic
And could you make the avi tall and thin, and sparkly a little? I think it might be cuter that way...


Sorry I couldn't make it sparkly It wouldn't let me save the picture whenever I added the effect and also sorry if its not what you wanted If you want me to change it then just tell me



What are you talking about? It's so beautiful!!!! Thank you!!! Now i have a customized avatar!!! Thanks a Billion!!
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

nanari17 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


nanari17 wrote:

Username: Nanari17

Text Color: Whatever goes best with the pic
And could you make the avi tall and thin, and sparkly a little? I think it might be cuter that way...


Sorry I couldn't make it sparkly It wouldn't let me save the picture whenever I added the effect and also sorry if its not what you wanted If you want me to change it then just tell me



What are you talking about? It's so beautiful!!!! Thank you!!! Now i have a customized avatar!!! Thanks a Billion!!


Your welcome I'm glad you like it oh and if possible could you try and find some people that wouldn't mind trying out to become a creator here
Member
5564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / an pan man~~~ ois...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Asuka_sama wrote:


nanari17 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


nanari17 wrote:

Username: Nanari17

Text Color: Whatever goes best with the pic
And could you make the avi tall and thin, and sparkly a little? I think it might be cuter that way...


Sorry I couldn't make it sparkly It wouldn't let me save the picture whenever I added the effect and also sorry if its not what you wanted If you want me to change it then just tell me



What are you talking about? It's so beautiful!!!! Thank you!!! Now i have a customized avatar!!! Thanks a Billion!!


Your welcome I'm glad you like it oh and if possible could you try and find some people that wouldn't mind trying out to become a creator here


okay!
Posted 9/12/08
Username -AmuletMitchi (-dont put my name on it k?)
what you want it to say(optional) - Shugo Chara Acadamy
text colour - Pink and red and blue please!
Picture:Also the colors are up to you
Posted 9/16/08
Username -Kuma10
what you want it to say(optional) -Kuma10, Cindy
text colour -anycolor tat matches the pic
Picture-
only if the color looks good on the pic
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Kuma10 wrote:

Username -Kuma10
what you want it to say(optional) -Kuma10, Cindy
text colour -anycolor tat matches the pic
Picture-
only if the color looks good on the pic


In Progress
Posted 9/16/08


yayy! can't wait!!
Creator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Kuma10 wrote:



yayy! can't wait!!


Finished, theres two of them (I wasn't sure which one and im still not that good with my programs )



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.