Avatar Contest
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 9/1/08
please fill this up:

name:
nickname:
age:
contest pic:

rules:
(1)freestyle
(2)no copying
(3)have fun
(4)you can only entry in between 1-5

theme:Shugo Chara - Hoshina Utau
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
name: Jasmine
nickname: Mika-chan, Yumi-chi, Suzumi-chan
age: 14


I made it to...


or bliking words!
rainbow creater
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

prettyhome wrote:

name: Jasmine
nickname: Mika-chan, Yumi-chi, Suzumi-chan
age: 14


I made it to...


or bliking words!


O.o I like the first 1

Posted 8/22/08

Magical_Petals wrote:


prettyhome wrote:

name: Jasmine
nickname: Mika-chan, Yumi-chi, Suzumi-chan
age: 14


I made it to...


or bliking words!


O.o I like the first 1



thankzx!!
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
name:Sandy
nickname:Pudding-Ster
age:14
contest pic:


How much can we enter?
rainbow creater
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

sandynator wrote:

name:Sandy
nickname:Pudding-Ster
age:14
contest pic:


How much can we enter?


aww their cute erm between 1-5
You must be logged in to post.