First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are We Slowly or Starting to Forget about Mario?
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

narutocall32 wrote:

Well mario is forgotten by adults and teenagers,ofcourse because it`s childish.But never by young gamers.I like mario too but go Sonic !!!!


I would say that it's the exact opposite. Young gamers can not appreciate the classics as the older gamers can.
Not that bs Mario Party/Galaxy/Etc.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Mario can never be forgotten because he is around every corner of the video game society. Lol there are more video games with mario in them than any other character

Interesting Fact: Mario has appeared in more than 200 video games to date, which is the more than any other video game character in history. Also 160 of those games are crap =D.
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
F*** Mario
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
With todays games full of violence, Mario will still be the best child game there is....
(Pokemon is quite stupid IMO) and pokemon requires MORE intelligence points to fully exploit it... + Pokemon is boooooringly long....

Mario is cool! ENDLESS playability.....
Pokemon sucks in a way that it releases games WITH THE SAME pokemon over and over again... Comeon... just release one game every 6 months or something...

But.. Mario is like..... coffee... constant adding of water (useless expansions) will water it down until it's not a black color anymore...
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Mario doesn't care about his fans. Just another person who's abusing the girl and using her for shroom money. T__T
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / the otherside
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Forgotten???? i have the mario theme-song on my cellphone.
And i shall never change(HHUURRAAAAAAY)
266638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Haha, i haven't played that game in ages. Such a classic.
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
I have it on my ds... but I find it boring, Always did... more of a dot player or frogger!!

:O! idk. I always got annoied with Marios voice
Posted 8/22/08
yep cuz its the same stuff over and over with mario, other than that they been doing lots of sport game the last non sport game was mario galaxy which took forever to beat
Posted 8/22/08

fandom123 wrote:

people forget Mario same chance as peolpe forgetting video games all together


That might be true....
Posted 8/24/08

GunSwordsman54 wrote:

WHAT'S A MARIO??????????????????????????????????


You're not very bright.....
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / singapore xD
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
mario rules !!!! never be forgotten
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / singapore xD
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

partida wrote:

F*** Mario


hey... why do you say that? mario's cool man
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Even putting our memories aside, Nintendo will never let us forget about Mario as long as he brings them profit... never.
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

pony200 wrote:


GunSwordsman54 wrote:

WHAT'S A MARIO??????????????????????????????????


You're not very bright.....


I'm just playin' with ya...
but really what's a Mario????????????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.